[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now there's a decent dub. >Good voice acting >Great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (757KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
757KB, 1200x848px
Now there's a decent dub.
>Good voice acting
>Great translation and localization
It ticks every box.
>>
>>135265759
>dubsfags

Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>135265835
>Not supporting the industry by buying western releases
You're the reason there's so few imports.
>>
>decent
>dub
Pick one and only one.

Ghibli movies / movies licensed by Disney are probably the only ones with somewhat tolerable dubs and that's just because a company like Disney can drop much more money on getting voice actors that aren't fandub-tier garbage. And even then you should still just watch with subs.

>>135265872
If you really want to support the industry, import BDs or buyfag stuff from Japan. Fansub encodes will often look better and have better subs than western BD releases anyways, so there's not really much of a point in buying them.
>>
>>135265920
>Pick one and only one.
While they aren't the norm, they aren't mutually exclusive.
>Fansub encodes will often look better and have better subs than western BD releases anyways
I get you here though. The Mawaru Penguindrum release is fucking awful, no work went into subbing the background signs at all. Gatchaman Crowds didn't get the 13th episode either, very weak.
>>
>>135265759
Kill yourself.
Then kill yourself some more.
>>
It doesn't tick the box for season 2 :^)
>>
>>135265759
it was a shit dub and the cunt director even put a self congratulatory "extra" in the package about the made up language she did for the dub because I guess approximating what the characters were saying phonetically made too much sense.
>>
>>135267658
How autistic do you have to be to get angry over a dvd extra that you didn't have to watch?
>>
>>135267772
How autistic did she have to be to put the extra I didn't have to watch in the DVD?

How autistic do you have to be to get angry at me for getting angry over a DVD extra?

HOW AUTISTIC DO YOU HAVE TO BE THE WHITEIGHT SOME ROASTY 3DPD FATASS WHITEPIGGU GO HOME WANNABE NERD GIRL ANIME DUB FUNIMASHIT DIRECTOR? HEH?
>>
>>135267873
I guess that's my answer.
>>
>>135265759
>Now there's a decent dub.
What, was it re-dubbed?
>>
I only Know The german dub ( on Clipfish avaiable) and i like it
Whats The matter With The eng dub?
>>
>>135270026
>Whats The matter With The eng dub?
Nothing in my opinion. The VAs did a good job and while they did localize the dialog they did a very good job with it. It's just /a/ to hate on dubs.
>>
File: 634576879890-.jpg (36KB, 198x188px) Image search: [Google]
634576879890-.jpg
36KB, 198x188px
>Liking dubs ever
>ever

Coprophagia goes on a different board.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.