[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to Jojo's artstyle? The first parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 392002131.png (1MB, 738x884px) Image search: [Google]
392002131.png
1MB, 738x884px
What the fuck happened to Jojo's artstyle? The first parts had manly as fuck characters. how did we go from that to this effeminate shit?

This flaming faggot is an insult to Dio.
>>
File: smug anime girl.gif (493KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.gif
493KB, 250x250px
>>135262137
pleb
>>
>>135262137
Araki learned to draw.
>>
The fuck you're talking about, in third part Dio looked like a flaming faggot.
>>
>>135262229
>>135262249
I agree with him lads. First three jojos were /fit/ as fuck, I remember being a bit disappointed when I saw how fucking tiny Josuke was.
>but muh josuke is best jojo!
>>
File: 1451108911681.png (449KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1451108911681.png
449KB, 897x1300px
>Prefering ugly, generic 80's musclemountains over this handsome devil.
>>
>>135262331
It makes no sense for Josuke or the other protagonists to be fit as fuck,other than /fit/ masturbating on their muscles.
>>
>>135262331
He was fucking 16 bruh.
>>
>>135262137
Only /fit/ thinks that you need to have biceps bigger than your head to be manly.
>>
>>135262137
>How did we go from what i like to what i don't like.
It's really simple that artstyle changed over 20 years, most drastically during part 4. Character having been looking like Deigo for the last four parts, complaining now just makes you seem like a whiney baby
>>
Araki couldn't actually draw until mid Part 3 and couldn't draw well until mid Part 4. He tried to emulate Tetsuo Hara without realising that Hara is the fucking GOAT and fucked it up.
>>
>>135262137
First stuff was drawing influence from HnK apparently, down the road when Stands showed up and Hamon became less needed, and therefore physical fitness and the benefits of using Hamon became less necessary, the character designs reflect this.

Visually it's also a very interesting hint of sorts. The original Dio Brando grew up in a rough childhood so he had to be fit enough to fend for himself and eventually he became a vampire which gave him even more physical advantage, Jonathan I guess just worked out by habit since he was also into gentleman boxing and stuff like that.
Whatever the case I won't take Dio's effort from him but remember the DIO people are normally familiar with is actually riding Jonathan's hamon empowered body from the head down.

Also recall that Parts 4,5 and 6 are in locations where manly buff dudes wouldn't be common so again even if it was just art evolution it actually works towards the settings. Everyone being super swole in a small town or Italy or a chick prison would have been odd. Well odder given it's Jojo's bizarre adventure.
>>
>>135264428
>the DIO people are normally familiar with is actually riding Jonathan's hamon empowered body from the head down.
Does that mean that him going full vampire will demolish the muscles?
Or will the muscles kill him?

Also,
>chick prison
GDSP is coed
>>
>>135262137
Jojo's always been gay as fuck to be honest
>>
>>135264650
In the good kind tho
>>
File: gains.jpg (189KB, 744x800px) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
189KB, 744x800px
>>135262137
If by "manly" you mean "bara", then yes, they were.
>>
BTW, I just find a mysterious silhouette in JJBA DiU PV

anyone knows who he is ??
>>
>>135265014
Stormtrooper
>>
>>135265014
it's Pikachu
>>
>>135262137
The problem with alt Diego is that he feels like a random human guy playing the badass vampire, when he's not. He's like a parody of Dio. The way his World moves when he stops time in the game is weird as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7odqnwOAGck
>>
>>135265014
TRAITOR
>>
>>135265014
MemeTrooper rofl
TRAITER XDD
>>
>>135262137
Yeah, no, at least Diego doesn't wear lipstick.
Also, Dio's clothing is way more fabulous.
Just deal with the fabulousness... everyone gives a weird look to my Diavolo+King Crimson SAS when they see it, I just shrug and explain how awesome the leopard pink haired dude in a see-through shirt is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.