[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most naive character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
And why is it pic related?
>>
>>135255435
>naive
Found the retard
>>
File: Jiru.jpg (167KB, 836x417px) Image search: [Google]
Jiru.jpg
167KB, 836x417px
>>135255435
Wrong, its this kid. He managed to get manipulated, pitied, betrayed, NTR'd, and still didn't get any wiser than when he started
>>
>>135255525

But he got the best girl in the end.
>>
>>135255473
This faggot got his entire philosophy BTFO by Lelouch in episode 4. He's a cuck to Britannia through and through.
>>
>>135255435
>Suzaku
>aim is to climb through the ranks of Britannian society and change society in that way
>did climb through the ranks because of Britannia's penchant for warfare and oppression causing a lot of chaos
>ended up catching the eyes of Britannian nobility and obtained a high-tech KMF due to his ridiculous physical talents
>ended up catching the eyes of Britannian royalty
>got a personal knighthood and almost became a de-facto governor of his people in a bid to end an insurgency by said royal backers only thwarted by a poor joke
>got truly knighted by a new royal backer
>ended up capturing rebel leader and exchanged it for one of the highest positions in Britannian society
>participated in a royal infighting conflict because jaded
>became the second-in-command of Britannia's emperor
>kills said emperor
>becomes the de-facto ruler of Britannia
>naive
The motherfucker did end up changing Britannia from the inside. Everything he did, even Zero Requiem, was done as part of the system. Even when they crushed the "system," all they did was kill every noble family that opposed them, left alone the non-bloodthirsty ones, and they left a triumvirate of powerful ruling family dynasties and not real democracies.
>>
File: fatina.jpg (9KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
fatina.jpg
9KB, 180x280px
>>135255541
no, this is the best girl. unfortunately she was cast with Hocchan whose characters almost never win despite being best girls
>>
>>135255661
>your post boils down to he won the Japanese lottery

Yeah fucking good for him.
>>
>>135255693
Fatina a sexy. Can't believe they didn't go with her. Fucking s2 was a disappointment. Killed Ahmey too. ;_;
>>
>>135255710
>implying being born as royalty to use for a succession claim is not a lottery win
>implying getting eyehax from some green-haired sex machine because your best friend chose to get shot instead of killing you is not a lottery win

Tsao Tsao once said, only in times of chaos can one become great, because your talents are needed. In times of peace, he'd just have been a lowly cavalry commander working for some shitty minister, not someone who ended up creating the kingdom that ultimately united China after the collapse of the Han.
>>
>>135255720
>Ahmey
Her not getting revived and getting killed in QUALITY sucks dick.
>>
>>135255778
At least Lelouch's ideology was sound. Bringing the bad guys down from the inside is babby's first revolution.
>>
>>135255834
>Lelouch's ideology was sound
>his entire war effort from the outside got fucked due to trust issues and people finding out he's a Britannian prince
>"welp, let's just use my position to become emperor and fuck everybody's shit up in a succession civil war"
>proceeds to use his ability and milks his royal claim in a worldwide civil war of succession
>changes everything from the inside instead
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>135255899
>FUCK YOU LELOUCH! YOUR BEING TOTALITARIAN, AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT! SUZAKU KICK!
>>
>>135255913
>implying suzaku and lelouch were ever against being totalitarian
In the end, they both left totalitarian systems alive and fully-functioning. Did you even watch Code Geass?
>>
>>135255969
Honestly, I'm just rewatching it rn. Suzaku just seems like such a fag.
>>
>>135255525
>choosing anyone over Fatina and Ahmey
>>
>>135255989
because he is one. the entire show
>>
>>135255989
Name one person isn't fag on codegayass
>>
File: Kaji_Yuuki.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kaji_Yuuki.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
almost every cast this guy voiced.
>>
>>135256194
All the characters are faggots.
By association all anime characters are faggots.
>>
>>135256194
C.C
>>
Lelouch is so fucking cool. I'd go gay for Lelouch.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.