[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you skip OP/EDs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1449709372887.png (83KB, 259x377px) Image search: [Google]
1449709372887.png
83KB, 259x377px
Do you skip OP/EDs?
>>
I watch them only once and then I go on /a/ whenever they play again unless someone in the threads points out they change every episode.
>>
If I'm marathoning I usually end up skipping them a couple time but it depends on the series. I skip EDs more often than OPs because they suck more often in my experience.
>>
>>135247708
This
>>
>>135247708
If I think it sucks after hearing it twice, I skip it. End of story.
>>
Two monitors master race so I can just browse /a/ while the opening play.
>>
No.
>>
I don't unless I really dislike the song, but I don't actually watch the video. I post on /a/ or do other stuff while it plays
>>
>>135247560
No.
>>
After I get sick of them.
>>
>>135247560
Only if they're bad.
>>
I would say no, but then I started Gundam ZZ last month.
Why do people like that obnoxious, painful first opening.
>>
>op/ed is so bad it warrants a skip

I'll take 'things that never happened and I don't have a single fact to back this up' for 500.
>>
File: 1400954261397.jpg (324KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1400954261397.jpg
324KB, 950x534px
>>135248565
>forcing yourself to enjoy garbage
Why do you always do this anon?
>>
Of course not, unless they're really bad which is the case in like 2 or 3 a year.
In most anime the OP or ED is the best, if not the only good part anyway.
>>
I watch the OP once and then skip it every other time until the OP changes, where I watch it once and so on. Usually skip the ED. My attention span is too short for that shit.
>>
>watching show on DVD/BD
>watch OP at beginning of disc
>watch ED at end of disc
>>
I usually just browse /a/ with the OP/ED playing in the background and swap back to the show afterwards. There's not many shows with OP's or ED's that have visuals worth watching, even if the music is nice. I still like listening to the music to help set the mood for the episode.

The last OP I watched every single time was NNBR because absolutely everything about it was perfect.
>>
>>135248619
your not a true otaku if you skip ops/eds
>>
>>135247560
Only if don't enjoy them.
>>
Sometimes, my excitement for the episode makes me skip the OP

And I feel like shit for the next 20 mins
>>
>>135248619
>forcing yourself to enjoy garbage

/a/ in a nut shell
>>
Depends on the type of show
Action shows with a fitting OP/ED that get you in the mood of the show I always watch (like Ushio To Tora)
If it's got some solid animation or a good song ill watch it intermittently (Lupin III, Kekkai Sensen)
>>
>>135248565
If the op/ed is bad then often the show itself is bad and I end up dropping it after a couple of episodes anyway. If a series has a good OP then it can do a lot for keeping me watching.
>>
>>135247560
If I'm not really enjoying them, I do. Or if it's a show I pick up after several episodes have aired and I just want to see if I'll like the first 3-5 episodes.
>>
Listen to all of them once. Unless it's pretty good I skip all afterwards because that leaves more time for watching anime.
>>
>>135247560
Only if they suck
>>
If I marathon something I'll skip it, if it's something I watch on a weekly basis I'll usually watch it/listen to it unless it's really unremarkable.
>>
I watch the OP/EDs if they're good, but if they're shit they get skipped.
>>
>>135247560
Skip endings, usually browse stuff whilst opening is on.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.