[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was reading One Piece and this scene appeared. What the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: TqfVZit.png (178KB, 634x541px) Image search: [Google]
TqfVZit.png
178KB, 634x541px
So I was reading One Piece and this scene appeared. What the fuck is this shit? " You better pray your haki is stronger than mine"? Is thia fucking Naruto? Dragon Ball Z? Bleach!?
Oda better get hhis act together or I will seriously consider dropping this manga. I mean it.
>>
One Piece is shit these days.
>>
>>135240670
Just stop it. If a little thing that a jobber said its enough for you to drop it, just do it.
>>
Idk what grade you finished but your comprehension is shit
>you cut my normal stone
>but can you cut my haki reinforced stone?
Says nothing about haki v haki
>>
>>135240670
>Is thia fucking Naruto? Dragon Ball Z?
Nope, otherwise the fights in that arc would have actually been good.

>Oda better get hhis act together or I will seriously consider dropping this manga. I mean it.
I doubt Oda cares if you drop his manga.
>>
>>135240856
>Nope, otherwise the fights in that arc would have actually been good.
Hmm, well, this upsets me, but people can like whatever they want.
>>
>>135240835
0/10
>>
>>135240711
Maybe if you have shit taste.
>>
>>135241168

Honestly, One Piece is 4/10 at most.
>>
>>135241402
Maybe if you have shit taste.
>>
>>135240670
Drop it. Oda doesn't give a shit and we'd have less faggots on this board making autistic threads like this one.
>>
File: saivslaog.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
saivslaog.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>Sai vs Lao G was a 5 minute fight in the anime
>people complained that it was lengthened from the manga
>>
>>135240670
How is this any different than saying " you better hope your punch is stronger than mine"? I mean punch/strength obviously have different level so how come it can't apply to haki? Or are you just an idiot who think everyone have the same amount of strength and punch force behind them?
>>
>>135240670
There are several ways to fight. When clashhead on, obviously the physically stronger one will win. The same applies to haki, when two people's haki clash, the stronger one prevails. What makes a fight interesting is everything else that isn't the direct clash, which was fucking amazing with Zoro cutting down a giant stone monster.
>>
>>135241168
wow the irony here is making me ill
>>
>>135241901
sup reddit
>>
>>135240670
How is that different form Zoro cutting steel and one-shotting Daz Bones?

Zoro cutting iron cloud and one-shotting Ohm?

Zoro cutting through tekkai and one-shotting Kaku?

Zoro overpowers their defenses and immediately wins the fight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQCteSsPQGnBgl1GVBJ4k5T7vBVsEQOZz

Heres all the memorable scenes from Dressrosa
>>
File: Usopp_And_Kaya.png (1MB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Usopp_And_Kaya.png
1MB, 1276x720px
Even pre-Timeskip Usopp has a hot gf. Why don't you?
>>
File: bugs.jpg (31KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
31KB, 387x461px
So, are we getting a real One Piece thread, or are we waiting for more spoilers?
>>
spoilers when?
>>
File: 5 Minutes.png (51KB, 296x250px) Image search: [Google]
5 Minutes.png
51KB, 296x250px
>>135244144
>>
>>135244144

No chapters anymore this year
>>
>>135240670
>Not if my Haki is stronger than your Haki
It was just a dick measuring contest between the two. Zoro was going to win regardless.
>>
Haki=Willpower

Your will for victory better be stronger than mine, is what Pica's saying. Do you want to live, or do you want to die?
>>
>>135240670
Aside from getting to him Zoro had absolutely no trouble with Pica which was total bullshit. He should have pushed him little. I didn't mind this stuff on Fishman island because it was demonstrating how strong they all got but Zoro breezed this entire fight

The whole closed eye thing is a bullshit power up waiting to happen anyway so it made pica an even bigger joke
>>
>>135240670
Just drop it. Oda is hack

Spoilers when?
>>
Hey guys, is Pirate Warriors 3 any good?
>>
>>135246363

A little brainless, but yeah, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>135246363
I just hope Burning Blood has as big a roster as PW3
>>
>>135246011
>Spoilers when?
You just posted it

>Oda is a hack
>>
File: 1424436256219.png (802KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424436256219.png
802KB, 871x720px
>>135246363

It's pretty good.

The story mode wasn't all that great, just being a retelling of the series and you're stuck using mostly just the Strawhats for the majority of the time, but when you get into free mode and the dream world modes, the game is fun as hell.

The new characters are a blast to play as, like Caesar, Doffy and Fujitora, and there's been some buffs to PW2 characters that desperately needed it like Perona and Sanji.

The coin system has changed, in some ways better and in some ways more annoying. It does give the game some more replay value to maximize all the characters though.
>>
>>135240670
Not this shitty argument again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNMdu4CvsBE

Merry christmas you cunts
>>
>>135248563
post in the Sanji thread not this old bait one
>>
>>135240670
>>or I will seriously consider dropping this manga.
Nobody cares.
>>
>>135240670
what will Oda do with this single anon not reading his unofficially translated work or free.
>>
I have seriously been dropping this manga since 2007.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 586x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 586x900px
>>135241402
> 4/10

Dressrosa was honestly a little bad, but One Piece is averagely better than 99% of Shounens out there, shitposter- kun.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.