[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kaiba >Tatami Galaxy >Ping Pong >Mind Game >Some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Masaaki-Yuasa03.jpg (36KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Masaaki-Yuasa03.jpg
36KB, 600x401px
>Kaiba
>Tatami Galaxy
>Ping Pong
>Mind Game
>Some demon shit
This guy is single handily saving anime.
>>
Truly our lord and savior.
>>
Yep, this guy does some great anime.
>>
>>135239230
Its the Osamu Dezaki of our time
>>
definitely one of the better modern directors we've got today
>>
Kaiba is shit.
>>
>>135242535
You didn't get it.
>>
>>135242535
You got it.
>>
Can someone please explain Kaiba to me?
>>
>>135242741
Kaiba's universe is his mind (cleverly evidenced by the ship named "synapse" among other hints). His current form represents his dominant consciousness, and there is a coping system in place where new Warps are constantly born with all his memories in the event that one of them will see the world from a new perspective better suited to survive/flourish. When this happens, they gain his powers and take the throne as a sort of leading ego.

He is sent on a journey around the universe due to dramatic circumstances in his life, and has to deal with loss, suffering, betrayal, violence, and a whole host of challenges.

Everything comes to a head when a new Warp is born whose solution is to let a universe destroying parasite consume all memories (matter in the universe in this setting). Kaiba almost gives in as they battle and his memories manifest in physical space causing him a great deal of pain, but luckily Neiro, his girlfriend, stays by his side and consoles him with memories from his mother that were hidden to him, and he learns how to win with acceptance and love, rescuing the new Warp consciousness in the process.

They fa through the cloud and may lose their memories, yet as learned thru the lesson in the journey, memories alone are not the spirit, and it seems like Kaiba and Neiro link up again. As if guided by fate.
>>
Anime is still shit.
>>
Space Dandy bruh
>>
About to finally watch Cat Soup.
>>
>>135239230
Is this guy the Eastern version of Wes Anderson?
>>
>>135250039
no, that's Takashi Murakami
>>
>this hack wrote Piss Pong and Mind Gay
>now I'm afraid to watch Kaiba and Tatami Galaxy because I'm afraid it's more pretentious shit
Good going, anon.
>>
>>135250401
>wrote
>>
>>135250401
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>135250401
Did you leave your trip on, on purpose?
>>
>>135250401
lol
>>
File: IMG_20151221_111214.jpg (127KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_111214.jpg
127KB, 1024x576px
>>135250575
>he thinks Jebus only has his trip on during Christmas threads
>>
File: Suicide by Cats.jpg (73KB, 755x401px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide by Cats.jpg
73KB, 755x401px
>>135250401
>piss pong
What's it like to have shit taste?
>>
>>135250644
I honestly did
>>
>>135250401
>wrote
Damn nigger you sure are stupid.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.