[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's it like being in an anime club? also if this thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

what's it like being in an anime club?
also if this thread is against the rules which it isn't. feel free to direct me to a 2009 anime club archived thread
>>
File: DSC_0006.jpg (35KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006.jpg
35KB, 500x355px
i hate posting the wrong pic i really do
>>
>>135237166
>what's it like being in an anime club?
Like being surrounded by either a dozen annoying normies that love entry level shit , or a weird bunch of super weebs that will make every single conversation and other forms of social interaction as awkward as possible. There's just no middle ground.
>>
>>135237166
Like genshiken, without the good parts
Actually, like fujo season genshiken
>>
>>135237166
This isn't a question that can really be answered as it depends entirely on what kind of people are in it and how their interests compare to your own. You'll likely either meet awesome people that will end up becoming your best friends or you'll meet people that will make you want to kill yourself.

If you come across a club that also plays video games, that's even better.
>>
>>135237166
Anime club in high school was full of kids who never showered and they were super superficially stereotypical.
Community College anime club was full of stoners for some reason.
Pick your poison.
>lol community college.
>>
>>135238976
>Community College
>>
>>135237166
Typically goes one of two ways:
1) It's full of undesirables. Undesirable by normie standards, undesirable by your standards. You won't fit in, you won't communicate well, all you'll do is watch something picked by someone with obvious shit taste and hate yourself for being there.

2) It's a social thing. You play cards, you play video games, occasionally an anime is playing on a TV in the background, and once in a while you stop to actually watch an anime if everyone agrees it's worth watching.

One of these is worth attending. One is not. You'll know right away once you visit. If you're starting one, remember it's a club where you DO THINGS and not just sit around awkwardly.
>>
>>135242289
>It's a social thing. You play cards, you play video games
kek
>>
>>135242289
2 is me, and its always a fun time. I'm blessed to not know of the horrible, stereotypical cringeworthy anime clubs that the Internet speaks of. Last week there was a Sm4sh tournament where I almost went to the semifinals!
>>
>>135243027
>anime club
>Last week there was a Sm4sh tournament
>>>/v/
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE
>>
>>135237166
like any club, it's very dependent on how involved everyone is in the club. Sometimes I had a lot of fun watching hype shows or films with a very reactive audience. Last year most of the rowdy members that brought a lot of life to the club either graduated or transfered, and now we're stuck with useless board members who don't have the guts to kick this one obnoxious kid out of the club.
>>
>>135237166
Why would you show your power level in highschool? Wait until you get to college to be a shameless autist.
>>
>>135244964
>reactive audience
But that was the worst part of my club. Spergs would yell out stupid unfunny comments constantly and completely detract from watching stuff. I mean I don't want complete silence no fun allowed, but I'd rather people keep their comments limited to their friend group that will actually appreciate it rather than yelling to the whole club.
>>
Normalfags weebs cancer trash just like this thread.
>>
The former president of my club works for Crunchyroll now.

All the anime we watched in club was pirated.
>>
>>135246045
A former member of mine is now a part of HorribleSubs.

All the anime we watched in club was legit and dubbed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.