[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /a/, I generally watch a decent amount of anime but don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Fate-Stay-Night.jpg (255KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fate-Stay-Night.jpg
255KB, 1440x900px
hey /a/,

I generally watch a decent amount of anime but don't often come to /a/. With that being said, I had a question that I couldn't get a clear answer to within various forums regarding Fate/Stay Night.

My general question is, can I watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works without watching any other Fate/stay Nights and still understand it? I'm confused as to the watching order and really don't feel up to watching 3 separate series. Thanks /a/!
>>
Nice dubs to be honest.
>>
You might want to watch zero first so when mc references his dad you actually know who he is and the villains make more sense if you've seen zero
>>
>>135229900
that makes sense, could I skip the original fate/stay night? That's my biggest concern. Thank you /a/ for the help!
>>
>>135229300
Watch KnK first then play Fate/Extra and THEN play the VN.
Then do whatever the hell you want that includes Carnival Phantasm.
>>
>>135229978
Not recommended, but do whatever you want man as long as you start with either of those three
>>
>>135229978
If you're talking about the original DEEN adaptation then yeah, even if you want to watch it skip it cause it's shit.

If you're talking about the VN? depends on how far you want to descend into it.

The entire point of UBW is that it's an alternate retelling, so if you only want to watch that it's fine, watch the rest only if you want more. The only other Fate anime I would tell you to watch is what >>135229900 already recommended
>>
OP here,

thanks guys! Merry Christmas and just wanted to say that /a/ is much friendlier and helpful than most boards. Thanks again!
>>
>>135230313
Merry Christmas to you too, and we've been know to be a bunch of pedantic chucklefucks ourselves, so still be careful navigating these treacherous waters
>>
>>135230405
Merry christmas, you're still a faget
>>
best option is play the VN

just don't watch Zero first, for the love of god
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.