[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replace one letter of an anime to change its meaning >Serial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 54

File: 1438832934528.jpg (15KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1438832934528.jpg
15KB, 550x550px
Replace one letter of an anime to change its meaning

>Serial Experiments Pain

Unit 731: the anime
>>
File: 1442091179143.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442091179143.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>>135116596
>Psycho-Past
In the first episode of Psycho-Pass, after Kogami is hit with the Dominator set to paralyze mode, he wakes up hospitalized and everything seems to be normal. What he doesn't realize yet is that he has woken up one month prior to the incident. Now that there are two Kogamis, the original Kogami has to figure out how to get things back to normal. Hijinks ensue.
>>
>Death Vote

Light Yagami is an American citizen instead of Japanese, and can kill a person by writing their names on ballots and voting for them in the presidential election. Political drama ensues.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 729x987px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 729x987px
>No Fame No Life

Sora and Shiro aren't NEETs, they're up-and-coming idols looking for their big break. They get a chance on the new high-stakes game show, Disboard, where teams compete to be hired by the biggest talent company around.
>>
File: Punchline-1-2.png (885KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Punchline-1-2.png
885KB, 1920x1080px
>>135116596
>Lunch Line
A transboy must face his death, his past and his decisions, as he uses his newly awakened powers to examine the lives of his classmates to somehow figure out how to buy his lunch,
>>
Here's a couple from a previous thread I found funny

>Welcome to the NHL

Tales of a shut in ice-hockey player

>Lag Horizon

Anime about an awful virtual reality MMO where everyone is always attacking the air and walls instead of each other due to the constant lag
>>
TOMMY GUN
>>
File: 1450036765889.png (124KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1450036765889.png
124KB, 540x527px
One Hunch Man

Brilliant detective Saitama only needs one clue to solve any case he's presented with.
>>
Nigurashi

Now takes place in Africa
>>
Bardcaptor Sakura. All music and poetry banned, the duty to enforce this for the Tomoeda district is left to one girl.
Inferno Bop. The devil went down to Kyoto, he was looking for a soul to steal. He was in a bind, because he was way behind, and he was willing to make a deal. When he came across this young girl picking on a double bass and playing it smooth.
School Dais. Debate club SoL
>>
>>135119127
>School Daiz
The story about a young Finnish bald boy who realizes he has a passion for video. To this end, he records lots of shit. Then, one day, some bullies throw him and his camera into the pool, hoping he drowns. Instead, he meets with a magic chicken god who gives him 10 bits of power with which he can fight the bullies and win the moe Rachel-chan. Unfortunately, the 10 bits of power are but a placebo and have no effect on the bullies, who continue to laugh at him.
>>
>JoJo's Bizzare Overture

I cheated a bit.
>>
File: 23453245234535.jpg (32KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
23453245234535.jpg
32KB, 736x414px
Garden of Worms

Not so romantic now with all them worms crawling all over your beer, you fucking useless cake.

Just kidding, Yukino. Cakes a best and you're in my top 5.
>>
>>135117255
I'd watch that.
>>
One Lunch Man:
The story of a man who has only ever eaten Lunch once in his life.
>>
Bakamonogatari
The daily life of Araragi Koyomi and his struggle to get into college.
>>
Crave of the Fireflies.
A story about a group of bugs who are on a journey to get an oddly specific meal.
>>
File: 23453245435.png (170KB, 697x396px) Image search: [Google]
23453245435.png
170KB, 697x396px
>>135117674
>Welcome to the NHL

my sides
>>
>>135116998
Domin Ai Tah.
>>
>Peon Genesis Evangelion.

A useless schoolboy must pilot giant mecha to pay of his farming debts.
>>
>>135117674
>Welcome to the NHL
>Tales of a shut in ice-hockey player

Sounds like a Toronto Leafs fan once they realize how bad their team is.
>>
>Fatlabor

NYC cops must lose weight in order to become mecha pilots.
>>
>Osomatsu-Han
Basically the same anime, but they all have terrible Kansai accents.
>>
>>135119607
>Peon Genesis Evangelion

I thought of the name because it sounded cool - Hideaki Anno
>>
>Berzerk

The same as Berserk, except how I thought it was spelled until I was about 15.
>>
>Help Girl
Same concept as Hell Girl except Ai appears not to drag the target down to hell, but rather to provide consult and assistance to the person who summoned her, helping them get over their grievances and move on with their lives.
>>
DATE - a portal to an unknown magical world opens in the middle of Tokyo and a JSDF officer crosses over to the other side on a dangerous mission to pick up girls.
>>
>Perfect Blum

Basically every dub he's in.
>>
>Ghost in the Shelf

A young exorcist in training must conquer his fears when the thing he hates the most invades his own kitchen.
>>
>Bleak Blade
A story about the horrors and bleakness of life as a medieval soldier wielding a sword.
>>
>>135116596
>Japs admitting warcrimes
>>
>Keit-AM
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's dream journal. Never minding the strange hand writing, he immediately reads it, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's discoveries to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he read about is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this physical realm at all. She is the girl's Dream World counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own Dream self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DREAMING ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SLEEP.
>>
>>135119747
I'd watch that instead of the original. :^)
>>
Gunluster
Destructive force takes a backseat to fashion in this flashy new mech anime.
>>
>>135119747
>different
>>
Erro Proxy

Same thing except they all speak terrible Engrish
>>
File: 5345345435.png (71KB, 560x151px) Image search: [Google]
5345345435.png
71KB, 560x151px
>Cowboy Be-Pop

A third party hardware company in India tries to create a bootleg Bop-It
>>
>>135116596
>Sword Ant Online
An ant with a sword fucks up other ants who are unable to wield swords because they are ants.
>>
>Fate/Hero
The same aa Fate/Zero, except Kiritsugu actually saves people.
>>
>One-Much Man
An american superhero can defeat any opponent he faces by eating them in one bite.
>>
>Boku no Zero Academia

Tells the story of 16 year old Izuku Midoriya who learns to pilot the Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" against the invading barbarian gaijin.

the final episode takes place at the battle of Okinawa, cutting to the credits moment before Izuku crashes into the USS Mississippi
>>
>>135116596
One Punch Can
>>
>Working!?
A timid NEET's daily struggle to avoid getting a job.
>>
File: ryuuko-chewing.gif (443KB, 506x516px) Image search: [Google]
ryuuko-chewing.gif
443KB, 506x516px
>Pill la Pill

The day-to-day life of a tomboy girl who's scientist dad is murdered early in her life right in front of her eyes, and she resorts to hardcore drug usage to cope. She beings tripping so hard that her clothes start talking to her and she begins going to school armed with a broken pair of scissors due to drug induced paranoia.
>>
>>135119837
>Fat/Zero
Kiritsugu goes on a holy mission to eliminate all fat people. Tumblr landwhales cry rivers of tears and lipids. It's beautiful.
>>
>Fundam

Everyone has a great time getting into wacky shenanigans in their giant robots.
>>
>Yuri Yuri
Even more explicit yuri pandering than Sakura Trick
>>
>Kill My Baby

Angry and pregnant girls fight for the right to have abortions in a totalitarian conservative government.
>>
File: nip.png (166KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
nip.png
166KB, 449x600px
>>135116596
Hyperdimension Niptunia

A show about a really nippy nip who visits the neptune which is a US colony set a hundred years into the future.
>>
>Persons

Persona with waifus and no shadows, killers or doors
>>
>>135116596

>One Lunch Man
A comedy about a superhero chef called The Human Microwave, who can cook any meal in under 60 seconds or less

>Immigrant Cafe
SOL comedy about immigrants working at a cafe

>Race Brothers
Misunderstanding situation show where the main Japanese character's family adopts a black gaijin

>Rocksteady Bebop
Following the misadventures of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's Rocksteady and Bebop as space bounty hunters who listen to jazz
>>
File: 1423092800805.png (360KB, 423x540px) Image search: [Google]
1423092800805.png
360KB, 423x540px
>>135118924
>>
>>135119694
>Berzerk

Slim Shady is an experienced rapper.. One day, he meets Stan, a powerful and charming man who leads the Band of the Rap. They tour all over the world, but one day, Stan outraps the rest of the band, leaving only two survivors - Slim Shady and his friend, Marshall, who was shocked so badly, he lost his ability to rap.
>>
>Familiar of Hero
Louise had already mastered Void magic by the time she summons Saito, and is renowned as the most powerful sorceress in the land.
Because she has no inferiority complex from people mocking her lack of ability, she skips the entire tsun phase right into full dere, and immediately fucks the MC's brains out.
>>
>>135119927
that's already a manga written by the same person
>>
>Trygun

A lone man wanders the wasteland of a planet infested with bandits and thieves. His only weapon: a legendary gun powered by willpower.
As long as he tries hard enough, it can fire anything he needs. It is, the Try-gun.
>>
>Why Is My Little Sister So Mute?!

A boy tries to get his little sister to talk more to other people.
>>
>Food Ward
A young boy works to defend his hometown against the invading vegetable monsters with the help of a magical talisman.
>>
>'Nother

Another, but it takes place in the deep south of the United States.
>>
>>135119391

>A story about the demise of worms which slowly wipes out the agricultural sect. We then follow a group of scientists to find out the cause of the phenomenon.
>>
>Angel Meats!
Dead kids have to eat the carcass of an angel to pass on to the afterlife.
>>
>Highschool of the Deaf

Slice of life focused on deaf students in a school for nothing but deaf students.
>>
>Shinsekai Yuri
An anime adaptation of the manga adaptation of the novel.
>>
>Block Lagoon
Replace all of the gun fights with tetris.
>>
>Robotics;Totes

A few valley girls want to build a robot! Hijinks ensue.
>>
>Moshishi

The story of a phone repairman.
>>
>>135119391

Garden of Worms

>A story about the demise of worms which slowly wipes out the agricultural sect. We then follow a group of scientists to find out the cause of the phenomenon.
>>
>Steins;Mate
The series now takes place in Australia
>>
>>135119754
beautiful
>>
>>135120081
>>135120142

Shit. I thought I cancelled the first reply.
>>
>Summer Bars
I don't even know, insert bartending into the story somehow

>Seven Deadly Fins
Aquaman must face his most formidible group of foes yet.
>>
Terra Farmers.

>The story of farmers who struggle with pests who simply won't go away from their crops.
>>
Bara no Kyoukai
SHIKI survived, not Shiki, and He goes on to become super fucking buff and uses Ryougi magic to grow a penis. Other than that, it's the same.
>>
>Black Mullet
A man is enticed into a van with the promise of classic rock and beer.
>>
>Kill la Bill
Senketsu is now a yellow jumpsuit, and the scissor blade is made by Hattori Hanzo
>>
>Hellsang Ultimate

a cheap chinese knockoff
>>
>Terra Formers

Anime set in the near future in which the earth has been made almost inhospitable to life. The last shreds of human civilization are forced to dedicate all their efforts in reshaping it into a habitable home.
>>
>R-ON!
Cute girls doing cute illegal gambling after school hours

>Kill la Bill
Trigger's french studio attempting a parody.

>Soul Mater
A small grim reaper agency seeks to, posthumously, match the dead to the soul mate they missed in their lifetime.

>Dimension H
lewd

>Boku no Rico
GTA Spinoff

>Steins;Late
Okabe fucks up, Kurisu dies.

I think I'm out
>>
File: konata laughing.jpg (38KB, 409x402px) Image search: [Google]
konata laughing.jpg
38KB, 409x402px
>>135120094
>>135120140
nice
>>
>Fairy Mail
A lighthearted series about forest fairies working at an elven post office.
>>
>Tang of the Sun Dougram
Crinn and his band of guerilla fighters try and stop a government plot to steal all of the earth's delicious tang.
>>
>>135117768
it would be funny, but very short lived
>>
>>135117768
I'd watch it.
>>
>Spics and Wolf

A harvest goddess attempts to smuggle a family of Mexicans into America
>>
>Yuki Yuna is a Zero

Yuki Yuna's a friendless loser in school who's bullied constantly and is constantly unsuccessful at everything she tries to do.
>>
>Golden Lime
The biblical forbidden fruit is revealed to be a lime.
Davinci Code mixed with Monty Python, as a group of college students seek to find the world's most legendary treasure, the Golden Lime.
>>
>Cramartie High School!

Fuck.

Something something cram school
>>
>Wolf's Pain
A PETA advert
>>
File: kek_cheetahs.jpg (46KB, 332x313px) Image search: [Google]
kek_cheetahs.jpg
46KB, 332x313px
>>135120293
Clever.
>>
>Engelic layer
Angelic layer with communism
(that was the best I could come up with, pathetic)
>>
>Humanity has Reclined

The story follows a girl who, with the help of fairies, makes and sell furniture in the countryside.
>>
>>135119946
Better than the original
>>
School Mumble
An aphasiac dilinquent struggles to confess his love to a classmate due to his major speech imperament
>>
>>135116596

>Hetalia Axes Powers

Instead of countries being represented as moe faggots, they are instead talking axes.
>>
>Dorker than black
Black comedy about black slaves
>>
>Fate Zoro

One of the participants in the Grail War gets Zoro as his servant, but something happens and Zoro turns into the Master. He plans to win the war and spread the grail among the people.
>>
>Aku no Pana
Bread of Evil
>>
>Overlard

While attempting to become the world's fattest man, our protagonist is transported into a fantasy world into the body of skeleton. He now has to deal with his previous hopes and dreams becoming an impossibility.
>>
File: 1445030396899.jpg (51KB, 330x479px) Image search: [Google]
1445030396899.jpg
51KB, 330x479px
>>135120293
I love it.
>>
>Borking!!
Everyone in the restaurant is Swedish.
>>
>Is the Order a Wabbit?

Elmer Fudd runs a cafe specializing in cooking rabbits. He's constantly out of stock due to never being able to catch any rabbits. He goes out of business.
>>
>.Heck//

this one explains itself
>>
Seedless

An anime about transgenic experiments.
>>
>>135120406
Excellent
>>
>>135120359
Moe representation of the logging industries of each country.
>>
File: mythbusters-default-250x250[1].jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mythbusters-default-250x250[1].jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>MothBusters

Jamie and Adam test the urban myths about pest control and apply them in real situations!
>>
>Lol Horizon

Anime adaptation of the rise of the League of Legends E-sport scene
>>
>Transgun

An anime about a man who identifies as three gnus while trying to stop his genocidal brother

>Strike Hitches
Anime about cute girls who are ex war veterans of the great neuroi war hitch hiking on a road trip
>>
>>135120430
kek not bad anon
>>
>>135120436
Featuring Adam Blade and his comical misunderstanding leading to him trying to impregnate a trap.
>>
>Chaos;Hear

Whose ears are those?
>>
>Watatote

A socially autistic girl struggles with daily life in high school. She tries to make friends and fit in but things always seem to go wrong for her. But at least she has a cool tote bag.
>>
>Guilty Clown
Guilty Crown but everyone has make up
>>
One munch man

A man eats every meal in one bite
>>
>>135120433
Dante's Inferno digitalized?
>>
Yugioh! Narc-V

interdimensional drug dealing

Shivers will be had.
>>
>>135120168
>Summer Bars
And its sequel, Bars of Destruction
>>
>Inferno Cap

When the MC wears his brand-new cap, he is transported in one of the circles of hell.
>>
Dragonbull Z
>>
>>135116596
>Mojo's bizzare adventure
The PPG spinoff we've always wanted
>>
>Ghost in the Hell
Just simply much edgier.
>>
>Mari

She goes crazy. No Djinn make appearance.
>>
Bakemonogatari:

Thanks to Meme Oshino, Koyomi Araragi, a high school student, is able to remain a human after coming across a female vampire. However, since the incident, Koyomi seems to meet girls who have an apparition-related issue. Hitagi Senjougahara doesn't weigh anything. Suruga Kanbaru’s left arm resembles that of a monkey’s. Nadeko Sengoku was afflicted by curses from her classmates. Mayoi Hachikuji, a young girl who cannot find her way home no matter how many times she tries. Koyomi, a Mr. Nice Guy, ends up helping each and every girl solve her problem with the help of Meme Oshino.
>>
>>135120591
>replace a letter
>not remove
>>
File: RDG-.Red.Data.Girl.full.1422870.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RDG-.Red.Data.Girl.full.1422870.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>Rad Data Girl

Izumiko's gnarly and totally radical life during the 60s
>>
>Sailor Poon
A story about 5 prostitutes in a harbor town and their everyday life struggles.
>>
One punch dan

Same as opm but saitamas name is now dan
>>
One Niece
>>
Initial Z

It's still racing but cars have power levels
>>
one munch man

MC is pig god instead.
>>
5mms per Second
Researchers fight over who gets to observe the cherry blossom tree that's causing gravitational disruptions.
>>
Sailor moot

An ordinary deckhand on the USS 4chan and his daily shenanigans. He dies
>>
>Flee! Eternal Summer
Protagonist Haruka Nanase wakes up one summer day in another world where monsters roam free, and is informed that he must flee from the monsters until summer ends, but soon finds out that summer is lasting much longer than usual...

>>135120610
As if I'm the only post in this thread that hasn't followed that rule. Literally 5 posts above that one adds a letter without removing one.
>>
>>135120605
Is this some fresh meme i'm not hip enough to understand.
>>
>>135120693
So Initial D + Wangan Midnight. I'm down
>>
>Hunter O Hunter

A young Irishman leaves home to look for his father.
>>
>>135120699
I'd watch that.
>>
>>135117674
I'M DYING
>>
>Danganrumpa

Junko has a big rump instead. The story remains the same.
>>
File: thumbs up smile.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up smile.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>Jackadoll
It's a special H OVA about #3
>>
File: The world is full of rape.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
The world is full of rape.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>Akuma no Diddle
Tokaku gets molested by her Teacher and becomes the only bisexual girl in the show.
>>
>Strike Bitches
A young pimp begins his training arc at an all-girl's school

>Marakamon
A girl lives her life not knowing how macaron is actually spelt

>Lag Horizon
The server goes down kicks everyone into limbo

>Overlard
A man spends all his time in-game eating and becomes morbidly obese.

>Wording!
Innuendos galore

>Tree!
A bunch of sweaty dudes plant a tree and take care of it over summer.

>Hokuto no Pen
Man gains the ability to kill people by writing the nature of their death down

>Charlatte
This barrista's special ability makes them char lattes no matter the occasion.

>Guilty Brown
Sponsored by the Trump campaign.

>Spice Cobra
A man journeys around the land with an ancient snake god disguised as a young girl

>UN-KO
Sequel to Dennou Coil

??? tier
>Full Metal Manic
>Angel Meats!
>Hunter x Hunted
>>
>>135120685
A man and his niece are the only survivors of a horrible accident at a Christmas family gathering. The niece is taken into the mans custody and both must learn to overcome grief and continue their lives together as family.
>>
>Playmore
The plot twist/reveal of the main continent and the dragon war is instead replaced with a reveal that their world is actually just a virtual simulation.
>>
File: hahahoheheh.gif (579KB, 351x291px) Image search: [Google]
hahahoheheh.gif
579KB, 351x291px
>>135120767
>>Strike Bitches
>A young pimp begins his training arc at an all-girl's school
>>
>>135120267
Nah, it would have the same complications as OPM. Saitama is a private detective and is not recognized by the Crime-solvers association. Genos would be his Watson equivalent and would always try to solve the case on his own before asking Saitama for help.
>>
File: latest[3].png (942KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[3].png
942KB, 1280x720px
>Bailgun

The story of a young attourney in Academy City.
>>
>Space Tandy

Space Dandy with Will Forte
>>
File: humf.jpg (168KB, 1270x1442px) Image search: [Google]
humf.jpg
168KB, 1270x1442px
>BJ-bu

I think it's self explanatory.
>>
>Dragonbald

A dragon that can grant wishes for other people must learn to cope with his incurable receding hairline.
>>
>Steam Funk
Set in a world with a mix of mechanized aesthetic 70 & 80's funk vogue.
>>
Digiman

A story about a Superhero who can travel through computers.
>>
File: checkoutruisupskirt.png (708KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
checkoutruisupskirt.png
708KB, 1278x717px
>GotchaMan!

Rui is a man who dresses as a woman. He becomes a prostitute and plays pranks on men.
>>
>Hokuto no Pun
Kenshiro, a lone warrior, travels the apocalyptic wastelands defeating those in games of word play using puns. Whoever is the master of puns shall rule the world, Kenshiro is so good at puns that he has decided to help those who can't come up with puns themselves.
>>
File: 1442983604587.png (173KB, 669x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442983604587.png
173KB, 669x720px
>Harlotte
About a girl who becomes used goods, and later a prostitute.
>>
>Sidonia no Bishi
MC is a bishounen and makes all of the female characters fall in love with him.
Oh wait
>>
>Legend of the Galactic Zeroes
A SoL about stormtropperlike fodder and their pathetic lives outside of combat and training. Nobody has an actual name.
>>
>>135120915
>stormtrooper*
>>
>Senran Fagura
It's the same, but it's gender bent.
>>
>slam hunk
same except they're all ikemens
>>
File: stillnotfollowingyouhere.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
stillnotfollowingyouhere.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>135120822
a club about blackjack?
billy joel?
bachelors degrees in journalism?
>>
File: ().jpg (1MB, 3500x2577px) Image search: [Google]
().jpg
1MB, 3500x2577px
>>135116596
>MonStore
>araragi teams up with kaiki and creates a drug cartel
>>
File: you know.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
you know.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>135121014
That "thing" when someone puts the "thing" in their mouth.
>>
>Death Vote

Social experiment in which a nation gets to choose to kill one person.
>>
>Madwax

Several women are drawn into a chaotic foreign conflict for their first Brazilians. Most of them are not real.
>>
>Lucky SARS

SOL about cute girls with SARS discussing various observations about life and its trivalties
>>
>Hunter x Punter

The story about how a mountain man and a football player found love
>>
File: thinking.png (233KB, 524x541px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
233KB, 524x541px
>>135121068
I would like to see this.
>>
>Soul Water
I guess they just drink the souls instead of eating them?
>>
Bonobo-Bobobobo

Instead of being about a guy named Bobobo, it's about a bonobo named Bobobobo.
>>
>The Testament of Sister Pew Devil

same show but with lasers
>>
the same premise as school days but with zombie's
>>
>>135121209
School Day Z
>>
>>135121051
brushing your teeth until you get a Bloody Jaw is a bad idea and a club about it should never be made
>>
Monstar

>A basketball player rises to the top of the game, but not without the help of all his rivals dying. However the league begins to suspect him. The series follows Kenzo "His Airness" Tenma and his struggle to find the true culprit.

The one responsible is actually an alien basketball fan, who Kenzo must beat in a 1 on 1 in the penultimate episode in order to both prove his innocence, and save the planet.
>>
>Sin Sekai Yori
>a noir series a-la Sin City
>>
>Fairy Fail
About a dumb but cute fairy that can't pass her fairy graduation exams and has one last chance to pass or loser her powers for life.
>>
>I Can't Understand What My Husband is Sawing

The story of a wife who struggles with the lack of income her husband makes with his profession of wood-based artwork.
>>
>>135121068
what about the public gets to vote on who to kill, The country IS the jury and our story begins with a man using this systems for his gain, enemies around every corner.
>>
File: anna.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anna.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>135121280
But you're brushing your teeth with a meat stick, and the blood is white.
>>
>>135121070
Madmax
Mad Max in anime form.
>>
>>135120857
Clever
>>
>The World Cod Only Knows

The story of one fish and his struggles with undersea thug life.
>>
File: 1374351781404.jpg (140KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1374351781404.jpg
140KB, 1280x960px
>Kanji
story of a man struggling to learn Japanese despite being a native Japanese
>>
File: 200_s.gif (57KB, 370x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
57KB, 370x200px
TotoHo

A god of the forest kidnaps two young girls and turns them into his personal sex slaves.
>>
>Shaman Ring
A fight series about shamans from different animist tribes fighting in a boxing ring with magic.
>>
File: (・ω・`).png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
(・ω・`).png
17KB, 500x300px
>>135121448
I want this
>>
Samurai Shampoo

Three friends start a hairdressing service.
>>
>Lemon King Daimao

On the day one young man enters a magical academy, he receives a very unexpected future occupation aptitude test result: "Erotic Fanfiction Writer"
>>
>Yokai Batch

spirits and cooking

>Yokai Catch

spirits and sports

>Yokai Hatch

they all come out of eggs

>Yokai Latch

drama surrounding a lever that affect the flow of yokai among worlds

>Yokai Match

Yokai watch but with muh tournaments

>Yokai Natch

takes places in England

>Yokai Patch

plants vs. zombies but they're all yokai

>Yokai Satch

holy shit satch means like eight things just throw them all in

>Yokai Zatch

crossover with Gash Bell
>>
>Attack in Titan

humanity lives peacefully in a giant machine called the titan until is attacked by a unknown force
>>
Akagi Brilliant Park
>>
>>135121556
Also alternatively, the plot is exactly the same except the reason Fuu's dad smells like sunflowers is because it's on the shampoo he uses.

Would make a lot more fucking sense desu.
>>
>The World Mod Only Knows
Series about a moderate of an internet message board dedicated to the discussion Anime and Manga, after waking up from his trance like state of moderation he begins to wonder if there is a life outside of doing it for free.
>>
>Bedline
About a master bed crafter and his search for the perfect bed lining fabric.
Or
A character study/drama about a guy or girl that loses themselves in endless one nightstands.
>>
Tatami Fallacy

I don't even.
>>
>>135121614
Amagi Brilliant Pork
>>
Easy
>Braves of the Sex Flowers
Bait and switch from a hentai plothook to a standard heroic fantasy adventure.
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1152x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1152x652px
>>135120293
Topkek
>>
>Toller Girls
slice of life re: a pack of cute girl dogs

>Yuri Yuri
gay as HECK

>Serial Experiments Cain
cain performs a series of edgy physical / behavioural experiments on his brother, abel

>Inucasha
crime drama about a dognapping ring and the detectives who pursue them

>Chi's Sweet Dome
same as the original, except in a geodesic dome on the moon

>Usagi Crop
a farmer raises and murders rabbits for money
>>
Akiras

>The cold war was fought not over nuclear weapons, but over control over superpowerful telekinetic children.
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 950x1382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 950x1382px
A certain scientific nailgun

A story about how a nailgun had her Dnails taken by scientists and now is fighting for her nails with a boy she falls in love with.
>>
Slack Lagoon

I slice of life set in a tiny beachside town with a laid back mood overall and little to no tourism
>>
Angel Lop, angels commit crimes in heaven hoping to not get caught and exiled by having their wings lopped off.
I, Cunt, Understand What My Husband Is Saying, manipulative bitch exploits her pushover husband.
Jin-Roh the Golf Brigade, he just works on his handicap.
Miname-KO, wrestling
Elastic Memories, girl dies in a forgettable show but she's a doll instead of a robot
>>
>Fiat of the North Star

Set in a post-apocalyptic world that has been destroyed by a nuclear war, the story centers on a Italian Car named 500, the successor of a deadly racing style, which gives him the ability to destroy most other cars from within, often resulting in an exceptionally violent explosion. 500 dedicates his life to racing against the various cars who threaten the lives of the weak and innocent, as well as rival racers, including his own brothers of different model numbers from the same factory.
>>
>>135121596
I, too, want a Xenoblade Chronicles anime.
>>
>Sakura Crick
>American trailer park residents investigate why all these pink trees are growing by their creek, and making their daughters into godless homos.
>>
File: float.png (1MB, 950x1382px) Image search: [Google]
float.png
1MB, 950x1382px
>>135121785
>>
>Sakura Fish
Follows the adventures of Sakura Fish poster as he posts an image of Sakura from the visual novel Fate/Stay Night, biting into a big white fish, every day until you apparently like it
>>
>Wonking!!
Ya cunt.
>>
>Werking!!

The same thing but at an apple store
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 501x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 501x396px
Nikekoi

A story about a boy who is forced to date a pair of air jordans but soon comes to realize that ball is life
>>
>Dedline
>a meta anime about an artist working for an anime studio that struggles to meet deadlines
>>
Space Sandy

Spongebob and Patrick never break into Sandy's rocket ship. She goes into space and has various adventures.
>>
>>135121918
>Twerking!!
>>
>>135119719
10/10 would give psychology degree.
>>
>Serial Experiments Bain
A young CIA operative sets out to find out the cryptic mystery behind why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

>Slack Lagoon
Rokuro returns to his company, receives a massive payout for his silence, and lives out the rest of his life in a small cottage in the Caribbean.

>Ergo Poxy
An advertisement for bargain brand epoxy
>>
>Sword Arm Online
Like the original, but everyone has 1 arm replaced with a sword arm. However the MC has both arms replaced, making him still OP but has to rely on someone else to do basic everyday things.
>>
File: image.gif (104KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
104KB, 500x281px
>>135122287
How does he wipe
>>
File: 1450210916535.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1450210916535.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>Funbuster
>>
File: chair a best.jpg (2MB, 4084x5891px) Image search: [Google]
chair a best.jpg
2MB, 4084x5891px
>>135122357
>Piebuster
>>
>>135117768
One Lunch Man

Sort of like Bento, with people fighting over lunch or some shit like that.
>>
File: desu.png (431KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
431KB, 1600x1200px
>>135117674

>>135117255
Fucking

>>135120293
Kek
>>
Hyuuka

miscellaneous hyjinks with Goofy
>>
File: giant dad.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
giant dad.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>Soul Hater
A show about sperg wars on /v/ about dark souls 2.
>>
File: kyoko_beard.jpg (32KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
kyoko_beard.jpg
32KB, 500x284px
>>135120767
>>UN-KO
>Sequel to Dennou Coil
>>
> The devil is a fart timer
Maou ends up on earth and works for Guinness world records timing the longest farts.
>>
>Inferno Cup
Anime dramatization of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
>>
>Ghost in the Spell
A ghost loli has to win a spelling competition in order to pass on into the afterlife, despite recieving no formal education.
>>
>Deadman Ponderland

Famous philosiphers from across history are portrayed as moe little girls in the afterlife, pondering various aspects of the universe together in moe ways.
>>
>One Munch Man

The riveting tale of a man who ends eating competition with only one munch.

>Fate Nero

An anime depiction of the fall of the roman empire.

Nero is a loli, because.
>>
>>135116596
Zeon genesis Evangelion

Char's mommy issues edition
>>
Funday Without God

Atheists having a party.
>>
Hellsink
Integra runs a company that sells sink and sink accessories.
>>
>>135122821
>Nero is a loli, because.
It's funny because that has already literally happened in Fate's universe.

>Shirobaka
Set in america, a bunch of white people try to start an anime studio despite knowing nothing about the industry.
>>
>Technolyze
Episodic SoL about working in a machine shop
>>
>>135122807
I would watch this!
>>
>Mania Holic

A man struggles with his daily addiction
>>
>Shitobako
It's an anime about Pierrot
>>
>>135122755
Sounds cute. I'd watch it.
>>
Hitsugi no Chalka
The evil king Gaz has been defeated, bringing centuries of war to an end. But this new peace has left Tooru Acura feeling bored. One day, while wandering through the forest, he stumbles upon a mentally disabled girl who can only eat chalk.
>>
>>135120207

>Soul Mater

I'd watch the fuck out of it
>>
Kill al Kill

So many possibilities lol. How do you make this show Islam approved /a/?
>>
>>135122992
fucking lel
>>
The Wet Girl of Sakurasou

I think it goes without saying.
>>
File: )(.jpg (41KB, 417x514px) Image search: [Google]
)(.jpg
41KB, 417x514px
>>135123055
>Kill la Ill
>gritty show about a plague doctor from medieval France
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>135120693

>power levels

Anon, I...
>>
>>135123055
Pill la Kill

A new pill is released that makes the user experience hallucinations and feelings of extreme guilt before death. It is installed as a method of capital punishment to make the worst of criminals feel remorse and understand the horror of their crimes.

This show explores the deranged minds of killers sentenced to death through this pill.
>>
A mother

In 1972, a popular student in Yomiyama North Middle School’s class 3-3 named Misaki got mysteriously pregnant during the school year. Since then, every year class 3-3 must shun the sluttiest girl in class, or else every girl in the class will be cursed to pregnancy. Many years later, Sakakibara Koichi transfers into class 3-3 without knowing the dark secrets it hides, and finds himself drawn to Misaki Mei, the whore of the year.
>>
>Maria the Virgin Bitch

An uptight girl wonders why males aren't interested in her despite her vows to try and lose her virginity before she becomes a cake, however her attempts are thwarted upon learning she is to carry the seed of God.
>>
Ninja Spayer

In a world overpopulated by ninjas, one man, driven by revenge, embarks on a journey to sterilize every ninja on the planet.
>>
>>135120038
Would read
>>
>>135121948

>Dedline

A man receives mysterious calls from random numbers, each of someone screaming. Each time, 48 hours later a murder is committed, with each of the victims talking on the phone while it happened. While under the watchful eyes of the police, he tries to figure out who, or what is calling him and clear his name
>>
Little Rusters!

A group of small robots left to rust in an abandoned shed form unbreakable bonds and learn the true meaning of friendship.
>>
Piss x Sis

Keita's ordinary family life when he discovers a dark secret, his sisters can only get off on his urine. Keita is reluctant at first, but gives into their desires and finds that he likes it to. As the show goes on, they sink deeper and deeper into degeneracy and perversion.
>>
>>135123349
Kek
>>
File: DLOHSG.jpg (91KB, 558x240px) Image search: [Google]
DLOHSG.jpg
91KB, 558x240px
>Daily lives of high school goys
Slice of life comedy featuring Jewish high school students in Japan.
>>
>>135123518
top kek
>>
File: the one who seeks the champoo.jpg (23KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
the one who seeks the champoo.jpg
23KB, 704x396px
>Samurai Champoo

Young Jin's dreams of becoming a rockstar were shattered. No one would come to his concerts because his hair stinks so much that anyone in a radius of 100m would feel sick. Desperate after these events, he hears of a magical liquid called "Champoo" that can not only erase the bad smell from your hair, but also give it a good smell. This magical liquid was brought by foreigners and is only available to the corrupted gangs in Nagasaki. Jin begins a journey of becoming a samurai strong enough to beat anyone standing in the way of him and his dream of becoming a rockstar with nice smelling hair.
>>
Future Dairy

Everyone is a cow. Otherwise plot is the same.
>>
>Heedless
After falling from a great height in his childhood, the protag's brain is rendered literally incapable of heeding warnings of any kind. He spends his entire life thoughtlessly wandering into danger.
>>
School Lays
Mankoto Itou is a young Japanese high school student who fucks all the girls at his school.
>>
>>135123698
what could go wrong
>>
>>135123698
You're supposed to change the meaning anon.
>>
xxyholic

A show about a man who is addicted to fucking kids with chromosomal abnormalities.
>>
Yaoi Hana

Exactly the same, except all the characters are male.
>>
File: Gantz kishimoto.jpg (91KB, 800x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Gantz kishimoto.jpg
91KB, 800x1082px
>PANTZ
Same death game plot, except instead of wearing full-body Gantz suits, all of the characters' powers are attributed solely to high-tech trousers.
>>
>A
A story about newfags and their journey to the darkest side of the internet.
>>
>>135121596
>Attack of Titan
i.e. What it should've been
>>
>>135119780
They admit it, they just don't care. If only Europe had the same mentality towards colonialism.
>>
File: lol073.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
lol073.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>135119826
>>
>>135116998
I'd watch the fuck out of this.
>>
File: 1450867334.jpg (28KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1450867334.jpg
28KB, 390x310px
>>135123528
>Daily lives of high school goys
my sides
>>
>Date a Hive
Princess is sacrificed to insect hive...
>Ona Punch Man
Superhero that fists his enemies
>Sakurasou no Bet na kanojo
High school boys gambling with their GF as the bets.
>Little Dusters
Girls only maid high school
>>
File: kintoki.png (398KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
kintoki.png
398KB, 600x338px
>Kintama

Sakata Kintoki is the main protagonist of the Kintama series. He is the founder and president of the Yorozuya Kin-Chan, as well as a highly skilled samurai, having fought in the Joui War in the past.
>>
Lance N' Basques

/pol/ protagonist is on his road to impale every spic in his way.
>>
Young Black Back

i'm not sure if i'd watch that
>>
Katanaqatari

An ISIS fighter hailing from Qatar discovers how much grorious nippon steel is at beheading infidels.
>>
>>135120430
Gochuumon wa unagi desu ka?

It's about girls running a grilled eel stand.
>>
>Arid
A terraforming crew arrives on Mars, but there's hardly any water so they go home.
>>
yotsubaho
>>
>Terraforcars
A group of teens go around trying to find the best materials and places to build cars
>>
Chaos;Mead
drunkards
>>
File: 8568221152.png (110KB, 543x573px) Image search: [Google]
8568221152.png
110KB, 543x573px
Owe Piece

A girl named Nami wants to become the Queen of the Bankers and sets sail on the open sea to find crewmates to help her on her quest.
>>
Little Bitch Academia
>>
Soup Eater
Soup eater Evans must eat 99 bowls of soup and a witch's brew to become a broth scythe
>>
Golden Toy

The basic plot is the same but it develops into a hentai instead
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.