[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he not tell Saki and Inui about the ragworms? Seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Kiroumaru.jpg (86KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kiroumaru.jpg
86KB, 1600x900px
Why did he not tell Saki and Inui about the ragworms?

Seems pretty weird he would just forget about it.
>>
I dunno if I remember correctly, but wasn't it said that Kiromaru had no loyalty towards the kami-samas and really wouldn't have given a shit if they died? And in the end he only helped them because that would ensure the survival of his tribe and queen
>>
>>135108410
If they had died he wouldn't have been able to ensure the survival of his queen/colony though.

I guess he didn't care much about Inui in the end but he obviously wanted Saki to survive at least.
>>
>>135108500
Not really, the fiend was Squaler's triumph card, without it his army had no advantages. Even if all the humans had died Kiromaru could've still gotten a hold of the psychobuster and use it, the situation only got desperate after Saki destroyed the psychobuster
>>
>>135108766
I'm not really sure what you're aiming at. You're saying that he wanted Saki/Satoru/Inui to die all along but once the psychobuster was gone he changed plans?
>>
Squealer did nothing wrong
>>
>>135108930
I don't think he was actively trying to get them killed, but he was also not gonna do much to avoid it because in the end he disliked the humans. They were useful for his means so he was using them but if they were out it wouldn't have been a big loss for him, he would've just had to do the job himself.
But of course, that just how I saw it, I could be wrong and could be forgetting some details since I hevn't seen the anime in a while
>>
>>135109449
>hey were useful for his means so he was using them but if they were out it wouldn't have been a big loss for him, he would've just had to do the job himself.

But the problem I see with that is that it would have beem hard for him to ensure the survival of his colony.

If all the humans had actually died then chances are Squealer's forces would have probably gotten a hold of him at some point since they would very powerful without human opposition. By that time it would way too hard for him to actually use the psychobuster.

On the other hand if Saki had died but he would have quickly gotten rid of Messiah then there would have been no one left to ensure the survival of the Giant Hornets. Without the Messia to fear the humans would have most likely eridicated all the queerats, even if Kiroumaru himself was the one who stopped Messiah.
>>
>>135109684
Well Anon, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the fake Minoshiro only said that the pyschobuster was weapon powerful enought to cantus users? As far as I remember, they didn't know what it really was and the reason Kiromaru knew well the Tokyo area (which gave him a huge advantage over Squealer while in the underground) was because his colony had been looking for it in order to get an edge over the humans and the other colonies. He was probably expecting something more grandiose than a little vial with some weird shit inside, as he only saw the psychobuster once Saki came back with it
>>
>>135110294
*powerful enough to kill
>>
>>135110294
They knew the psychobuster was a toxic substance and how it specifically works in the human body, the minoshiro explained it while they were in the caves.

Kiroumaru himself also listened to the explanation so there really wasn't much to guess other than the amount of the substance and how it is stored.
>>
>>135110501
Ok, stand corrected then. I thought they had learnt about the psychobuster's effects from the letter and the fake minoshiro had only revealed the location.
I really need to watch this again, because I'm sure there was something that made me think he saw the humans as disposable, he acted way shady and like he was hiding something, and it's not like a military strategist like him would forget such important details.
Unless it was the writer who forgot or something got lost in the adaptation then.
>>
>>135111238
>he acted way shady and like he was hiding something, and it's not like a military strategist like him would forget such important details.

Yeah that's why I asked in the first place, I don't get why he wouldn't warn them. Obviously why he knew Tokyo was explained afterwards so that at least explains his "shadiness" to some degree.
>>
Wekp, guess it was about time for a rewatch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV31EHwtayo
>>
Can I ask a second question?

Why did Kiroumaru take out the fiend with a suicide attack? Once they figured out that she thought she was a queerat, wouldn't it have made more sense for Kiroumaru to just run up, undisguised, and stab her to death?

She wouldn't be able to retaliate. And the suicide strategy has the risk of Kiroumaru getting popped like a balloon, destroying the body before the mask comes off, leaving the fiend unaware that she killed a queerat at all.
>>
>>135112076
>wouldn't it have made more sense for Kiroumaru to just run up, undisguised, and stab her to death?

I guess she would just defend herself and flee then. Keep in mind she can still use her Cantus to protect herself without necessarily harming Kiroumarou, for example taking away his weapon like she did when Squealer killed off the Giant Hornet forces.
>>
>>135111417
Better quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8NArdN8DX4
>>
>>135109027
You mean Yakomaru?
>>
>>135114753
>Yakomaru
>using the dirty kami-sama given name
>>
>>135114890
Get out you rat anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.