[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people actually think that Griffith did nothing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Characters I hate.png (288KB, 675x506px) Image search: [Google]
Characters I hate.png
288KB, 675x506px
How do people actually think that Griffith did nothing wrong?
>>
>>135097525
Vocal minority.
>>
>>135097525
they want his D
>>
>>135097525
>implying that he did something wrong
>>
>>135097525
Post-irony, I guess
Griffith is basically Evil McBadguy like so fucking obvious villain that maybe it's funny to pretend he's well written and fleshed out.
>>
muh causality
>>
Griffith actually DID nothing wrong, just following a dream that his friends wanted him to achieve.

Now Femto, he's a bit of a batty boy
>>
Moral relativism
>>
>>135097660
forward slash thread
>>
The only one who did something wrong is Miura. Or, maybe, his publishers. Give the guy the boot already so he can be free to draw the stuff he wants.
>>
>>135097906
i hate to break it to you, but femto is griffith.
>>
>>135098026
Is it though? His choices and actions are a result of the evil that joined him when he accepted the deal. So it may as well not be Griffith. The only choice he made was to accept, which is either good or bad depending on how you interpret what his followers wanted for him (to die or not).
>>
>>135097525
And what exactly did he do wrong? Kill a bunch of plebs to achieve godhood? That's hardly wrong.
>>
>>135098105
i guess it is up to interpretation. i like to think that just because you make an evil choice that it doesn't change who you are. i think while he didnt have the powers before he sacrificed everyone, he still had the capacity for that evil. it's just on steroids now because of the god hand. i wouldn't even say his choice of sacrificing everyone was even evil, just selfish.
>>
He didnt do anything wrong though

>Build a safe city for the people
>no corruption
>supplies food for people. Even for the poor who would otherwise starve
>no fear of violence. There are no bandit raids behind his walls. No wars to be had
>No discrimination
>People get a fair,wise,just and beautiful ruler to govern them
>New made inventions in the city made by people with free time will usher a new age of technology

This all for the price of one mercenary band. The sacrifice was worth it.
>>
Other than get thrown in prison after Guts left, he did nothing wrong.
>>
Put yourself in his shoes, I would have made the same decisions
>>
>>135098226
>One mercenary band
Nigga, did you not see the part where the whole world went to shit?
Emphasis on ONE city
>>
>>135097525
>How do people actually think that Griffith did nothing wrong?
Step 1. Be Hawk
Step 1a. Be retarded
Step 2. Believe that Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
>>135098497
It was inevitable.
>>
>>135098199
Whether or not he would've agreed to this kind of deal before he became tormented and weak is a good discussion to have. His whole character is about how individualistic he is and that his dream is the only thing he really cares for. But is it evil still? Depends on what you take from the story
>>
>>135098497
>said city is a fucknig huge and contains almost EVERYONE

worth it
>>
Griffith never asked anyone to follow him and never hid that he will manipulate and use his followers mercilessly

it's their fucking fault for not paying attention
>>
>>135098497
The world was a pretty shitty place even before. And Ganishka was genociding the entire nation.
>>
>>135098701
Yeah but i have still to see any brothels in this supposedly amazing city. What's the point if there's not even an once of hedonism?
>>
>>135098226

Shit is not worth it. I would still be eternally angry and would go after Griffith.
>>
File: 1405004515387.jpg (274KB, 537x564px) Image search: [Google]
1405004515387.jpg
274KB, 537x564px
>>135098757
What do you think all the monsters are there for?
>>
>>135098838
lel
>>
GRIFFIF DID NUFFIN RONG HE A GUU BOY
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.