[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katanagatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: nanami.jpg (791KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nanami.jpg
791KB, 1920x1080px
Nanami did nothing to deserve this. Why didn't you do everything to try and take away her pain so she can finally smile?
>>
>>135090910
>did nothing to deserve this

For the first time I think agree with that statement.
>>
She was fucked in the head though. She stomped that one dude to death because she thought he was a weed.
>>
>>135091019
She was pretty much deluded by pain tho
>>
Best girl won.
>>
>>135091108
Best girl died, nobody won.
>>
>>135090910
Well, killing her appeared to be the only way of ending her pain, but she was so OP so that's impossible to do.
>>
File: 1435429808646.jpg (80KB, 1002x802px) Image search: [Google]
1435429808646.jpg
80KB, 1002x802px
She was pretty fucking crazy senpai
>>
>>135091180
nice pic dude
>>
File: Yasuri_Nanami.png (929KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yasuri_Nanami.png
929KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Kyotoryu Dandelion.jpg (800KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyotoryu Dandelion.jpg
800KB, 1920x1080px
>>135090910
>Why didn't you do everything to try and take away her pain so she can finally smile?

I did though. I got straight to the heart of the matter and gave that bitch a dandelion.
>>
File: 310001-screenshot015.jpg (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
310001-screenshot015.jpg
583KB, 1280x720px
Best girl.
>>
>>135092553
She might be if she had more than 20 minutes of screentime.
>>
So basically, she can only copy/master the technique from others? Not the power of the enemy if there's one?
>>
>>135092553
My moor brethren
>>
>>135092553
I loved this episode. Jelly Togame was funny as shit.
>>
>>135091019
>implying he didn't enjoy getting smothered by her feet
>>
>>135090910
The only way to cure her pain was for someone to kill her.
She was pretty happy when Yasuri did it.
>>
>>135093382
No, actually, she would copy the techniques to make herself weaker. She was an absolute monster, so she did that to suppress her powers.

She is so strong, that she won't die even though her body is severely sick.
>>
>>135093382
She herself is a fucking beast which can't be beaten. But her body can't endure all of her power and in order to live a bit longer (she said she wanted someone to kill her all the time but it actually seems like she wanted to live) she copied the techniques of others and used them because they were a lot weaker than her power thus not putting so much pressure on her weak body.
>>
>>135093742

I just interpreted all of this to be NisioIsin convoluted writing bullshit to make her look cool and stronger anyway possible and figured he just ignored all the contradictions in the character himself.
>>
>>135093742

Isin always gets the most autistic and fanfiction like in his writing when he has to write the token retardedly powerful female character in one of his stories of which there has always been at least one. It's like he never understood the old adage that the less convoluted and overpowering you make the powers the more interesting the character but since he's striving to make objects of worship for otaku that probably doesn't factor in anyway. His character writing is just shit anyway, I can see why dumb anime fans would like it though.
>>
Katanagatari was shit tbqh family
>>
>>135095711
She serves as a foil to MC-kun, who is about as simple as it gets.
>>
I hate it when dumb teenagers find out for the first time that it's possible to be sympathetic and understanding towards a villain, but they still can't grasp the concept that this doesn't mean you have to sprint from one extreme to the other.

Yes she did do wrong things. This doesn't mean she's the source of all evil and the worst person ever, but she still did wrong things.
>>
>>135095625
That's rather obvious, but there is still a possible explanation. Since her power is basically super observation, she needs no style because she immediately notices every error in the enemy's style and wrecks him with ultra precise control of her body. Actually, such a style would be rather boring to watch, so Nisio went for the copycat approach.
>>
I just watched the last episode, how did everyone feel about the ending?
>>
What do you guys think happened to Shichika after he disappeared at the end?

>>135096066
It's one of the only pieces of media that has made me cry in my adult life. Feel free to massacre my asshole.
>>
>>135096066
Everyone was really happy about it.
>>
I mean, she did torture a bunch of people to death and destroyed multiple towns.
>>
>>135096058
>able to copy anything she see
>the power of super observation
any chance she's taskmasters imouto?
>>
>>135096066
Everyone was really ass annihilated about it.
>>
>dat episode 4 though
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.