[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Which was better?
>>
>>135088629
Holic before the sequel series, after the relaunches Id go with Tsubasa
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-04-04-12h53m16s243.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-04-04-12h53m16s243.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>135088629
I prefer Tsubasa but xxxHOLIC might have been "better" in reality?
>>
>decide to watch Tsubasa because of the opening
>first arc
>seems like a cool shonen
>they leave the world where everyone has an esper pet
>it was shojo all along
>drop it

I don't mind shojo but the 13 years old me was disappointed.
>>
>>135088629
xxxHolic. Tsubasa Chronicles was too confusing.

The real winner is CCS though.
>>
How do you pronounce xxxHolic?
>>
>>135089288
>vlc
>>
File: 000z8s7a.jpg (3MB, 2700x1897px) Image search: [Google]
000z8s7a.jpg
3MB, 2700x1897px
>>135088629
xxxHolic can't be considered independent manga at the end, it's tangled with TRC too much. You wouldn't know who is Watanuki and what's the deal with Yuuko without TRC, their plot lines depend on Tsubasa completely. So I can't really pick one or another, they make the whole manga together. And plotwise TRC developments are more important.
>>
>>135088629
I preferred xxxholic much more and as such, I think it was better.
>>
>>135089592
It had the faster way to take screenshots so yeah.
>>
>>135089667
>implying you can't take screenshot with shortcut key in MPC
>being this much of a pleb
>>
Fuck all of it, I wanted Sakura to be happy.
>>
>>135089755
I mean I guess I could have done that or you know you could not be so autistic about video players?
>>
>>135089476
Holic
>>
>>135089619
Well shit, and I was planning on reading Holic but I don't want to read Tsubasa, so I guess I'm doing neither.
>>
>>135092602
You could always try the live action drama but I'm not so sure about the quality on that one.
>>
>>135092602
I tried reading it without Tsubasa a few years ago because I thought it was just a shared universe and not really relevant. I didn't notice much at the beginning, but yeah, eventually I got confused and then I checked and realized I'd fucked up.
>>
>>135089313
>only the first arc is shonen
what
The kid me was as disappointed about leaving behind the esper pets but it was still interesting.
I even remember starting on the manga right after and reading through the entire thing.
I obviously understood jackshit in the last arc and the overall timelines and dimensions and shit but I still loved it.
>>
how does TRC ends?
>>
>>135094656
We learn Sakura and Syaoran's real names, they are both named Tsubasa. They return to Clow, everyone is happy... then Kuro, Fai and Syaoran decide to go one more adventures together at the end.
>>
>>135092602
Tsubasa becomes much more interesting and serious at the Tokyo arc, there are some dramatic twists further ahead, so I recommend you reading it.
>>
>>135094769
thats good, i heard some bullshit about everyone being a clone of a clone
>>
>>135094955
Yes, clone Sakura and clone Syaoran were parents of the original Sakura and Syaoran, there was also a time loop.
>>
>>135094982
Well Clow Sakura isn't Clone Syaoran's sister or anything like that. She is a clone, but is unrelated to Syaoran. It's a weird time loop were the events of TRC need to happen for Syaoran is be born and have the manga story be able to start in the first place?
>>
File: tsubasa26_c203_03.png (190KB, 850x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tsubasa26_c203_03.png
190KB, 850x1300px
>>135095116
It's not only his existence, but the original Syaoran's wish created a dimensional distortion that started the events of the manga.
>>
>>135088629
xxxHolic by a mile long honestly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.