[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Pet Peeves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Clannad-Movie-Funny-Scene.jpg (132KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
Clannad-Movie-Funny-Scene.jpg
132KB, 600x396px
What are some things that generally make you a bit mad in an anime/manga series? For me, when a anime/manga goes off for several episodes or volumes away from the main plot, and doesn't come back to the main plot till about the last 3 or 4 episodes/volumes...
>>
>>135076957
>Funny-Scene.jpg
>>
Shonen anime that doesn't deviate from the formula.

I know that the power of friendship/the human spirit/some other generic dogshit is going to best the evil bad guy at the end of the day-what in the fuck is the point in watching?
>>
>>135076957
>...
>Funny-Scene.jpg
Why is /a/ so horrible lately? Is it because of the holidays?
>>
>>135077159
General laziness honestly
>>
anime is my pet peeve
>>
>>135077159
>Gets annoyed at a jpg file
>"Why is /a/ so horrible lately? Is it because of the holidays?"
No no, I think the problem might be your autism.
>>
>>135077366
If you can't tell the quality of /a/ has decreased you're probably the problem. Now fuck off back to /v/ with your autism meme.
>>
>>135076957
Where the plot revolves are a boring mc who has no trouble defeating all of his opponents
>>
>>135077159
>lately
>>
>>135077422
>Now fuck off back to /v/ with your autism meme.
>with your autism meme
The fact that you can say this seriously means were really have declined, but you shouldn't complain when you're part of the problem.
>>
>>135077852
Spouting "autism" is in fact shitposting.
>>
File: Fuck this shit.jpg (158KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this shit.jpg
158KB, 2400x1600px
>>135076957
Anime protagonist turns out to actually be a special snowflake amongst the other humans who struggle against the giant army of enemies.
I just want to see the protagonist to be someone barely surviving alongside his fellow man.
Doesn't matter if he ends up becoming a skilled fighter over time eventually but if he turns into a literal god, the writer should be dragged behind a shed and shot in the back of the head.
>>
Guys are super shy around woman, especially ones that are throwing themselves at them, when he should be a regular fucking man and say fuck yeah while tapping that.

While I love action in manga, I hate when they continuously drag fights with continuous asspulls (Bleach).

The "senpai noticed me" bullshit is the most beta thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>135077997
Stop being so autistic.
>>
>>135077203
It's because OPM just finished airing, all the normalfags and /v/ should fuck off sooner or later though
>>
File: 1435187107406.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1435187107406.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>Important character has an ultimate technique that doesnt have any down sides and doesnt use it till the battle is pretty much done anyway
>Character should win easy but get weaker through bullshit
>>
when someone shouts or acts relatively loudly in public and everyone stops whatever they're doing and looks at them
>>
>>135077159
OPM
>>
>>135080220
But that shit actually does happen in public.
People eventually move on though, preferring not to get involved.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.