[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was she so happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: happy.gif (819KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
819KB, 500x281px
Why was she so happy?
>>
Manic phase of her Bipolar Disorder.
>>
She found out her mother's soul was in the Eva.

Well, half of her soul and that half was the part that loved Asuka above all else. When that was taken out of Asuka's mother, she became suicidal and hanged herself.

Her mother was motivating her and saying stuff like "You must fight, I love you!" and shit like that.
>>
>>135057607
Source?
>>
>>135057655
I was under the impression this was common knowledge.
>>
She saw my dick.
>>
File: go-hikari.jpg (506KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
go-hikari.jpg
506KB, 1600x1200px
>>135057655
It's there in the script for EoE --

Asuka (thinking):
Mama... Mama!
I understand now... The meaning of the AT Field.
Always protecting me! Always watching over me!
(speaking) Always... always together!
Mama!

except the detail about Kyoko's soul being torn in half by the contact experiment, which is from the NGE2 game's "Classified Information"
>>
>>135057866
This has to be one of the most uninspired shitposts I've seen in a while. Are you fucking 12?
>>
She has her highest point in the show, just to make her next scene all the more painful.
>>
File: yaaay.png (514KB, 593x1254px) Image search: [Google]
yaaay.png
514KB, 593x1254px
>>135057466
She enjoys all the killing. That's why.
>>
>she
i see this meme is still going ... *sigh*
>>
>>135058636
>i see this meme is still going ... *sigh*
Literally kill yourself.
>>
File: 1446622631255.jpg (118KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
1446622631255.jpg
118KB, 484x534px
>>135058636
an hero, now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.