[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, have I consumed too much anime and manga? I have read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Fuck, have I consumed too much anime and manga?

I have read One Punch Man and have been following the anime this season. I finished the last episode and was like "that was pretty cool".

And then I come back to the internet and see people crying over it, cheering over it. Demanding a season 2 right then and there. People declaring it as the best anime and fight scene of all time.

I knew the fanbase were faggots from when episode one aired. I knew this, I tried to not let the fanbase sap the joy out of these series for me. But they're trying real hard and it's almost working.
>>
>>135039924
I recognize that bulge,
>>
Shouldn't this have been shopped onto ass-face?
>>
>>135039924
yep its pretty much super normie-core crunchyroll shit now

i didnt really like the one shot but i did think it was a cool premise
>>
It just wasn't your thing. Move on.
Post your favorite animus so we can laugh at you too.
>>
>>135039924
>Fuck, have I consumed too much anime and manga?
Chance is you're highly overestimating your own taste and experience in the medium
>>
>>135039924
>SUZAKU!!
>>
>>135040127
He said that he liked it you fucking retard
>>
>image deleted

/a/ is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>135040168
Not really, I've been watching anime since I was a kid. Not just toonami shit either, since half the time the cable was out and was two weeks behind in Guam.

I rented a lot of stuff I shouldn't have been watching from the video store
>>
>>135040127
I liked it, it's good. Just not the best.
>>
>>135039924
Weeaboos are trash. /a/ is probably one of the few anime communities that isn't complete garbage. I never associate with weeaboos in real life because they universally have absolutely awful taste and are more likely than not disgusting to boot. The 'social' weeaboos are probably the worst, in that they have absolutely zero sense of self-awareness. They constantly show off their trash taste and push anime onto people who clearly aren't interested, and they attempt to (autistically) inject themselves into conversations about the medium that they really have no business talking about.

I just really fucking hate weeaboos. Anime is garbage.
>>
>>135040217

No he didn't like it, it was "ok".
>>
>>135040302

/a/ latches on their flavors of the month as well though. Not to mention you can't debate anything without "troll" "bait" comments flying around. Nu-/a/ is truly terrifying.
>>
>>135040340
When Cross Ange was a thing it was truly terrifying.

>Criticize any aspect of the Tusk and Ange romance and you get labeled as a butthurt militant yurifag with a purity complex.

Hopefully Sunrise locked Fukuda in the basement so this shit won't get a s2.
>>
File: 6jodci.jpg (117KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6jodci.jpg
117KB, 792x1024px
>>135040340
It didn't used to be like this. It didn't used to be so bad.
>>
File: laughingzawas.gif (2MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
laughingzawas.gif
2MB, 500x283px
>[File deleted]
Them dumb nigger mods.
>>
>>135039924
Just ignore the normalfag casuals, they are easily impressed.

>>135040340
>Nu-/a/
Nice bait.
>>
>>135039924
>File Deleted
So even the mods are cancerous OPMfags
>>
>>135040304
Yeah that means he liked it.
>>
>>135040562

What's the problem then? This happens every year. Casuals gonna casul, that's just how world is. No reason to let other peoples lack of taste or experience to get to you.
>>
>>135040430
I agree. What the fuck mods? It wasn't even out of the pants.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.