[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How popular would Momo be if she didn't have her power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1399235244752.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399235244752.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
How popular would Momo be if she didn't have her power?
>>
I want to cum all over Momo.
>>
>>135028034
Shaft+Jin literally ruin this shit
This was fucking wasted potential , the project.
>>
>>135028460
Would you cum on Momo, though?
>>
This shit any good family?
>>
>>135028460
>wasted potential
Are you serious? Saying that means you know what it had potential to be in the first place, which implies you understand kagepro. Understanding kagepro is impossible.
>>
>>135028034
Kyoani should've made this.
And I will totally ravage Momo's body.
>>
>>135029212
I'm having a hard time visualizing how that would turn out. Being made by Kyoani that is. It is very easy to imagine ravaging Momo's body.
>>
>>135028622
Only if you ignore the anime completely and read the manga/novels. The songs are good too.
>>
>>135028622

I stopped at like episode 6 or 7 because i couldn't understand it nor did it interest me.

I can't even remember what it was about any more.
>>
>>135029380
People who have watched the anime, read the manga, read the LN, and analyzed all of the songs only have guesses as to what it is about.
>>
>>135028622
First listen to the album, then light novels, after you've done that proceed to the anime. You'll get a better understanding. Or, simultaneously listen to the album and read the LN.
>>
>>135029616
The anime changes the context of all the songs though. So does the manga, but only in the very recent chapters.
>>
>>135028622
Kill yourself.
>>
>>135030418
But it's not August 15th yet.
>>
>>135029313
Probably cleaner desings, and a "We're making this to sell money, fuck the franchise" instead of the beautiful CG episode.
>>
>>135033241
Are you saying that Kyoani is bad at preserving the plot of the things they adapt, or something else?
>>
>>135033616
KyoAni is generally bad at actually adapting things. They have a habit of adding original characters or removing cast members when they adapt their own in-house material.
>>
>>135034567
That's what I thought you would say. If it's in-house, isn't it logical to assume the impetus against doing that is lower? On something this high profile, they would be as careful as possible, wouldn't they?
>>
>>135029109
Not the guy you replied to but I don't agree. You can see something's potential before you fully understand it. Visionaries do exactly that, and early adopters to a lesser extent
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.