[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect Insider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: subetegaf-08-05.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
subetegaf-08-05.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Now that the Perfect Insider is over, what did you think about it? The pseudo-intellectualism aside.
That twist though.

How big is your Moeboner.
>>
>>135019878
The middle dragged a bit but I liked it more than I thought I would after the first episode. The banter with Moe and Saikawa was enjoyable.
>>
I actually liked this show a lot. It ended up being my AOTS because everything else was shit or just season x of a long running series.
Young Saikawa sensei in the last episode was really cute. Loli Moe was really cute too.
The mystery was fun to follow as well.
>>
I did like it. Aots and best OP
>>
Cried at the end realizing she'd never introduce her child to her uncle.
>>
So if Shiki killed her uncle at the helicopter, who did she killed after kissing when she escaped the island? Was it also her uncle? Like, that thing left me confused. What happened?
>>
Slow and dull as hell, antipathic characters, subpar mystery.
Another dud on Noitamina.
>>
>>135024970
>Moe
>Antipathic
She's a cute.

A CUTE.
>>
>>135024841
I'm pretty sure she escaped her room, went up to the roof and waited for her lover to come, changed clothes to look like her sister, and then killed him. I might need to rewatch it though.
>>
>>135025493
But at the end, on the 10 episode I think, she escaped the island and outside encountered a man, kissed him and killed him.

Who was him? Wasn't her lover her uncle who she killed at the helicopter?
>>
File: bloody-laugh.gif (2MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
bloody-laugh.gif
2MB, 540x302px
>>135019878

I loved it. It was a nice change of pace compared to the irreverent comedies and senseless action series that are popular nowadays.

Nishinosono's adorable. Magata's batshit crazy, and genuinely unnerving. Good combination.
>>
>>135025656
I watched it again and I think that scene is a like a flashback that reveals how the murder went down. That man is Director Shindo, her lover, uncle, and the pilot. Although I'm not sure how she managed to change clothes and cut her hair before he showed up?
>>
Mystery was alright, but one or two twists is just not enough for me anymore. I'm too spoiled by games like Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick, and Zero Escape. Shit needs to be flinging twists left and right for it to impress.
>>
>>135026047
But the killing happened at the helicopter around the first few episodes.

SO WHO WAS MAN?
>>
>>135026865
It was Shindo. He came to see his lover/daughter. They just showed it again in ep 10 from Shiki's perspective.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.