[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When future trunks arrived on Earth, was he stronger than Goku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Dragon Ball - V23C331 - Page 02.png (518KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V23C331 - Page 02.png
518KB, 1024x1536px
When future trunks arrived on Earth, was he stronger than Goku?
>>
Considering the fact that Goku effortlessly blocked all of his attacks with one finger I'm going to say no.
>>
he was the second strongest person in the series when he arrived. And still a fucking jobber.
>>
>implying toriyama gives a shit about powerlevel ever
DBZfags are so cute
>>
So, now that even Goten is a Time Patrol, do you guys think they'll take this direction in Super too?
Would be nice to see that meanwhile Goku and Vegeta are fighting for Beerus, Goten and Trunks meets the Loli of Time.
I know that Mirai Trunks deserve this more, but still.
>>
File: 1450567850758.jpg (167KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450567850758.jpg
167KB, 600x800px
>>134993111
>>
>>134993019
>And still a fucking jobber.
No shit, he's a DBZ character that isn't Goku
>>
>>134993176

Why does Goten look like some punk?

I thought Chichi didn't raise any delinquents.
>>
>>134993263
It's just a phase. We all had been through that phase.
>>
>>134993263
That Trunks is bad company.
>>
>>134993263
Goten is going through his edgy tough guy phase, he'll eventually turn into a playboy who gets different pussy every night.
>>
>>134993103

Powerlevel is the cancer of DB
>>
Why Frieza didn't train 4 months before Trunks kicked his ass?
Man Toriyama is stupid as fuck and I thought Kubo had the worst powerlevels.
>>
>>134989739
It always seemed to me that Trunks was just holding way back on that one.
>>
>>134993111
>>134993538

True questions is, are we going to have Gotenfags?
>>
>>134989739
Didn't Goku said he was holding back?
>>
>>134989536
Hard to tell. They are roughly around equal.
>>
>>134993213
Spotted the Gohanfag. Lot of characters have been useful in this arc.
>>
>>134989536
Frieza Saga Goku < Trunks <<<< post-Yardrat Goku
>>
>>134994039
Goten has always been a favorite of mine but there's nothing to hype about him. And that's good.
>>
>>134993827
>Training robot parts
>>
How could Gohan have lost all his power due to "not training", when he got his power by not training at all?

He became mystic by just sitting on his ass all day.
>>
>>134994597
there's also the issue of you have villains that are insanely and consistently OP despite never training, yet this fag lost majority of his power over the course of like 5 years when theoretically he should be in his prime
>>
Trunks, Trunks,
Trunks of the Saiyans
Strong as he can be
(Aaaaaahhh)
Watch out for that tree!!!!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.