[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know the animation is kind of bad and we're hitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

you know the animation is kind of bad and we're hitting every genre cliche in the book but fuck damn is it nice to not have a simpering pussy as the main character
>>
>>134989419
He's almost more of a supporting character. The story's really about the girls, at least so far as the anime goes.

Regardless, he's a pretty fun guy.
>>
>>134990500

see that actually sounds rather interesting then. Nice change of pace to have the girls get actual focus than just exist to gush their panties

plus it helps when you can actually understand WHY they may be into the dude, which is always my biggest issue with harem anime. It almost always always boils down to a dull twat getting a pile of girls simply by being "Kind" which in this case typically means he just had basic manners
>>
and now there's this guy and if it's going where I think it is, and it probably is, this is gonna be hilarious
>>
also Milf
>>
>>134991299
>this is gonna be hilarious
Oh yeah.
>>
oh..that's actually really sad.
>>
What the fuck is this shitty release with godawful video quality?
>>
>>134992176

Ill be honest I just grabbed the first release I saw that didn't have shit for seeds
>>
File: 1428434794280s.jpg (6KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1428434794280s.jpg
6KB, 250x247px
Still waiting on [Kodawari] to finish the show.
>>
>>134989419
Does anyone have the webm of when he saw the other teacher in the bed and he just runs and flies the fuck out of the window? I can't remember what I saved it as.
>>
>>134992282
Download FUNi 1080p for FUNi shows next time you retard.
>>
>>134992386

WITHOUT SHIT FOR SEEDS
>>
File: bullying a shit.gif (2MB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
bullying a shit.gif
2MB, 440x247px
this tumblr tier gif is the only thing i can find i saved out of this whole show actually

>>134992427
why are you even watching one of the worst shows last season anyway?
>>
>>134992492
>why are you even watching one of the worst shows last season anyway?

I derive twisted pleasure from it
>>
>>134992517
did you watch denpa kyoushi already? that is the same tier of show but it was pretty funny. everything but the final idol arc is great and it had the best trap of those 2 seasons

i might be the only anon that liked that show on /a/
>>
>>134992620

can't say Ive heard of it. Not much of a trap fag though
>>
>>134992678
trap is only in a few episodes. it was seasonal fodder

how new are you senpai and don't lie to me, nobody else is in this thread
>>
>>134992725

fairly new.
>>
>>134992620
It had a few good episodes. The MMO stuff was pretty cool, especially how it blatantly made fun of SAO. Best girl was the artist though, closely followed by the ghost.

Trap was an alright character, too.
>>
>>134992620
>>134992955

well Ill give it a go I guess. I not actually repulsed by the existence of one trap character plus maybe it'll make sense in context
>>
>>134992835
i could tell :^) lurk more friend
>>
>>134993015
His reasoning is pretty bad, but he's a good character. He's not just "lol he dresses like a girl", and actually helps out.

You'll stay for Kagami's twisted lessons though. They get fucking crazy.
>>
>>134993089

I plan on it

>>134993130
>You'll stay for Kagami's twisted lessons though. They get fucking crazy.

Neat
>>
Freon is a cunt
>>
>>134992678
>not much of a trapfag

>>134993282
>I plan on lurking more

See you on the trap threads over at /d/, /cm/ and /y/.
>>
Yuri is also a cunt.

Chloe is cool
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.