[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Rin survive this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: BerserkerRin.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BerserkerRin.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
How does Rin survive this?
>>
plot armor and bad writting
>>
Power of best girl.
>>
Power of sucking old men
>>
>>134986422
>bad writting(sic)
This.
Nasu wrote the servants to be so physically powerful compared to regular humans that they couldn't ever feasibly touch them without it resulting in instantaneous death. Nevertheless, he chose to draw on old archetypical situations involving the powerful enemy having the hero at their mercy for the sake of tension building, even though those sorts of situations don't work when the 'enemy' would take less than a fraction of a second to end their human target's life and have every reason to do so.

The powerlevels in fate fluctuate wildly depending on plot convenience and how difficult it would be for nasu to write.
>>
>>134986057
Strong birthing hips
>>
Because Berserker was immensely weakened from the fight against archer, same reason why Shirou could dodge and block his blows and even cut his arms
>>
File: fdfdf.png (950KB, 843x646px) Image search: [Google]
fdfdf.png
950KB, 843x646px
>>134987167
this
>>
>>134987606
sauce captain
>>
>>134987470
didn't berserker recover his strength and vitality before mobilizing to the forest?
>>
>>134986057
It's magic! I ain't gotta explain shit!
>>
>>134987707
Google: Tosaka Rin ga Berserker ni Okasareru Hon (Fate/stay night)
>>
>>134986057
>>134986422
>>134987080
She used jewels to protect her torso. It's in a scene afterward where you can choose to ask her about it.
>>
>>134987763
thanks, will enjoy my daily duty
>>
>>134987772
How much of the game do you have memorized?
>>
>>134986057

She used her jewel magic to strengthen her body, she even says that if you talk to her after it.
>>
File: 1-F12-08c-2.jpg (155KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-F12-08c-2.jpg
155KB, 800x600px
>>134986057
>>134986422
>>134987080
>>134987772
http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%2083/

>"Yeah. You got grabbed by Berserker, right? I was wondering how you survived. …It doesn't look like it, but do you really train your abs?"
>"Ahaha. Able to withstand Berserker's strength just from training… are you saying my stomach is stronger than steel?"
>"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked like that.
>I'm sorry, so could you lose the menacing smile?"
>"You should stop provoking me then."
>"…So, how I endured it. I placed a jewel on my stomach beforehand. I put it inside my shirt and made a protective cover. Are you happy now?"
>"I see. You intended to have Berserker grab you from the start. Of course you'd protect your body.
>…But, Tohsaka… then your jewels are…"
>"They're all gone. I used one on Saber, three to draw Berserker's attention, five to blow his face off. And I used one to protect myself.
>I saved up for more than ten years, but I used them up just like that. …And even using most of them, I couldn't defeat Berserker."
>She sighs wondering why, but she doesn't regret using them.
>What's done is done.
>She knows that the important thing is not what she lost, but what she will gain from now on.
>"I see. That was too bad, Tohsaka."
>"Thanks. Well, I'll learn from it and make a jewel that'll let me win by myself next time."
>She says so simply.
>As she says, I bet her words will come true.
>…Because of that, I realize.
>Our battle with Berserker ended in victory because Tohsaka was there.
>>
>>134987944
ITT: people who did not read the visual novel
>>
>>134987944
>>134988009
The CG got drawn wrong and Nasu was stuck with coming up with some kind of fuckery to get past the artist's incompetence
>>
>>134988577
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>134988577
Or you know, the whole thing is foreshadowed by Rin explicitly telling you she has 10 of these jewels before the fight. You can count the number she uses offensively on Berserker, it leaves one unaccounted for.
>>
>>134987944
I really like how Rin is the type of RPG player that actually used her items.

I wish I were more like her.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.