>painfully generic harem comedy with a stupid gimmick, but well done and engaging
>tomboy childhood friend actually given a fair chance at winning for a change
>good anime adaptation
>author drops off the face of the earth for a year
>puts out a single chapter and fucks off again
It just ain't right.
Goddamn right, even the anime crew favored her.
Wtf is up with this shitty thread we need more twins lolis here.
>he's never put the happiness of others before his own
This is why nobody likes you. As it stands, she is 100% correct in her thinking Junpei would rather be with Kaede, and Kaede clearly likes him. Being that they are the two people closest to her, she would rather give up her own happiness than crush or diminish theirs.
Mochizuki is better. Even her name is better.
It refers to her huge boobs.
She's the only one to actually have made a promise with Junpei to do anything adult related.
Going drinking when they're old enough and getting drunk together. And Junpei took his own initiative to do that,
That's like saying King of Bandit's Jing can come back and be our newest arc-based adventure story manga of the year. When you get super-sick in Japan, the government covers 70% of your treatment costs. The other 30% you struggle to make because nobody hires sick people in Japan, meaning you're always hovering on the edge of death because you get substandard public health care instead of the hi-quality private health care countries like America offer.
Making assumptions about me based on my post is really retarded on your part. Also, if you want something then fight for it, you don't have to roll over to someone else, especially since the MC is starting to see Kanako in a different light since the festival. And it ain't that hard for them to remain friends after all is said and done, it happens in many other series.
Yup, definitely the best in the series