[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Trigger - 59

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

>[HorribleSubs] World Trigger - 59 [720p].mkv
Black trigger trion soldier summon, this shit seems overpowered as fuck.
>>
>fillers
>>
Need a challenge for Yuuma.
>>
My sides. Yeah Osamu, you should try to scream about MUH RESOLVE and MUH NAKAMA, that might give you a few trion from your ancient bloodline/hidden ability or something, overpowering the enemy for the fight.
>>
Dat bounce.
>>
Chika blasting things.
>>
It was a nice fight, no lilith beam for the minions.
>>
>Next week is a Yotaro episode

Oh boy
>>
>>134978268
Now we get filler inside a filler.
>>
>>134977048
>>134977596
>>134977950
At least the second half was animated like they sort of gave a damn. I'm guessing Gieve is also a humanoid trion soldier like Lilith, because he still had the bleeding trion scar on his face without the mechanical arm, which is only on when he's in trigger mode. It also kinda mirrored Lilith's state when it cut to him after showing her.
>>
>>134977048
Osamu always gets rekt in the worst ways. That should have cost him an arm.
>>
>>134979415
Yeah, I had a suspicion that gieve is a trion soldier too, I wonder if xeno getting lilith to like him is the reason of gieve babbling about "you defeated me".
>>
>>134979532
don't be silly anon we can't have him suffer until he actually has hope
>>
>>134979600
Judging by their reactions, he probably was brainwashed to get obsessed with Xeno.
>>
File: 98721309.png (439KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
98721309.png
439KB, 900x500px
>>134979532
His scar didn't even form where he got punched

Dangit Osamu get your act together
>>
>>134975730
You think horriblesubs will release batches?
>>
>>134979600
>>134980695
Seeing as Xeno is supposed to be the only one who treats his trion soldiers with respect, I was sort of thinking that Gieve could have been a trion soldier Xeno discarded before he picked up that attitude, and the scientist bitch is using that to her advantage. That's probably a stretch though.
>>
>>134979415
I think he's either Lilith's prototype, or like Yuma in the sense that his real body is dead and stored inside the black trigger.
>>
When will the outer Miakado city Namek end?
>>
>>134978310
>it ends up being the only thing relevant outside the filler
>>
>>134984784
This episode will become a lot more tolerable if Hyuse becomes involved in it.
>>
>>134985811
Please please since it's yotaro after all
>>
>>134975730
>episode 59

Sounds like a bad show
>>
>>134986965
Compared to the manga, yes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.