[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats her deal? Autism? outright sociopath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So whats her deal? Autism? outright sociopath?
>>
>waaah my brother is dead

im more interested on how shonen and sakurako first met. and why he's still hanging around her
>>
>>134954412
For that sweet /ss/?
>>
>>134954446
Yeah, for that sweet /shonensuffering/.
>>
>>134954412
Isn't it obvious? She's obviously a special needs girl and she needs to be taken care of.
>>
>>134954412
I'm sure it had nothing to do with corpses, bones, or anything like that. He probably just got sent over by family to 'keep an eye on her'.
with his boneless dick
>>
People watched this past ep3?

Once I read there was ne'er going to be a hint of /ss/ why would anyone care about autistic Sherlock Bones and fem' Watson?
>>
>>134955282
If they provide you with /ss/ in the show then who's going to write the doujins? People like you are ruining the Japanese economy.
>>
A weird chick who's angry about being Christmas cake.
>>
>>134957854
but she's engaged
>>
>>134954241
Nope, she's a geek. A bone geek. Much like many of us, but with bones instead of say anime or computers or gaming. Easy to understand why she's like that
>>
>>134957965
But her eyes...
>>
>>134954241
Like every other 'aloof genius' archetype, she's just hiding behind her intellectualism to avoid engaging emotionally and connecting with others. It's an act to protect her own sensitive feelings and avoid the uncomfortable memories and emotions associated with them.

She's not mentally ill, just deluded and traumatized. She has too much pride to face her own problems and weaknesses head-on, so she just hides from them in in some savant make-believe
>>
>>134957932

To who?
>>
>>134958130
I don't remember. they said the name once around ep2 and he was never mentioned again.
>>
>>134958130
Me
>>
File: sakurako-eyes.jpg (35KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako-eyes.jpg
35KB, 960x540px
>>134958035
Yeah those eyes alright - I want to stare into those eyes while she crosses her ankles behind my upper back
>>
>>134954241
It's another poor attempt at trying to portray a "genius" just like Subete
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.