[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

steins;gate zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sccfe.png (308KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sccfe.png
308KB, 1366x768px
anybody knows when the anime will start airing?
>>
next year now fuck off fag
>>
3-4 months
>>
>>134948889
In 2035
>>
File: chaos_child_1.jpg (473KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_child_1.jpg
473KB, 1920x1080px
>>134948889
I'm just as excited for Chaos;Child desu. Have we heard anything about a possible adaption?
>>
>>134948889
Never. It was cancelled in favour of Renri no Darling anime.
>>
>>134948997
It has been announced, but no release date.
>>
>>134949055
stfu you fuckin nigger
>>
>>134949055
I'd take it
>>
>>134949055
I am OK with this
>>
>>134948889
I don't, but this is the plot:

Okabe Rintarou falls in love with Kurisu Makise.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the genius' phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to her assistant, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Kurisu he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the Kurisu's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Okabe's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SONUVABITCH
>>
>>134949266
lie
>>
>>134949503
Looks pretty legit to me.
>>
>>134949266
>>134949503
> She is the Kurisu's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Okabe's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
That is basically the plot, though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.