[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did not expect this kind of backstory.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: erica.png (695KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
erica.png
695KB, 1114x1600px
I did not expect this kind of backstory.
>>
what is this mango i cannot find on google
>>
>>134944994
sauce? i have an interest
>>
File: ba06-050.jpg (290KB, 778x1191px) Image search: [Google]
ba06-050.jpg
290KB, 778x1191px
>>134945195
>>134945083
Its the third part of this.
>>
>>134944994
Whoa, Strike Witches backstory is hardcore.
>>
>>134945223
Battle Angel Alita makes me wonder if I'm stupid it makes so little sense to me. I just want her to fuck her husbando from pt 1 already.
>>
>>134945277
BAA is easy to understand
The political shit from Last Order and the whole Arthur/Zeus shit is stupid and over complicated.
>>
File: 006.png (927KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
927KB, 1114x1600px
>>134944994
Pic related felt bad, man.

She's like a mindbreak onion.

>>134945083
>>134945195
Mars Chronicle
>>
>>134945315
I know it seems easy to understand when you take it at face-value, but I have this lingering feeling that some evangelion-tier fuckery is going on just offscreen and could jump in at any time.

My trust fell apart during the tournament shit, like why were they still fighting towards the end, and what was the deal with the 2 volumes about the vamp lady. I just felt like I was missing something.
>>
>>134945389
>Cuck Family
Nice Fallout reference tho.
>>
>>134945389
Best part was ojousama girl from the beginning of mars chronicle having that delusion about being hailed as nobility when she really done got up and shot in the dome.
>>
File: Gunnm_LO_Vol12_112.jpg (533KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Gunnm_LO_Vol12_112.jpg
533KB, 960x1400px
>>134945439
> like why were they still fighting towards the end
To see who was stronger/to prove themselves that they are strong. It made no sense for the story though.

The vamp part is legitimately my least favorite part in Gunnm, from BAA to Mars Chronicles. Its too damn long. The only thing close to how shit it is, was the Beauty and the Beast shit from Venus.
>I just felt like I was missing something.
Its all just to set up Arthur, who was the genius behind everything from Tiphares to the orbital ladder and space city. The Vamp girl herself is more inconsequential as she won't get much screentime. I think 100% the author should have left the backstory to how the Scrapyard, Tiphares and shit happened. Its just more mysterious and interesting if we aren't literally just told how and who did it.
>>134945480
Yeah that was pretty good. I really disliked showing Nova this early, AND him being a neutral guy.
>>
>>134945439
>2 volumes about the vamp lady
That was maybe an introduction to stuff that's going to happen in MC (Mars Chronicle).
I rember that I speedread the vamp backstory since it looked so uninteresting, and regretting it when vamp lady apeared in MC.
Not the brightest decision from the author, though.
>>
>>134944994
35edgy562me
>>
Pretty fucking lame.
>>
>>134945237
if that's Erica I don't want to see Ursula back then!?
>>
>>134945223
oh, well fuck that then all my interest is gone now.

this series ended with space tree for me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.