[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, legit question, how involved is Akira Toriyama with DB Super?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dbsuper.jpg (171KB, 434x592px) Image search: [Google]
dbsuper.jpg
171KB, 434x592px
So, legit question, how involved is Akira Toriyama with DB Super?
>>
He draws pictures and writes notes. It's like what he did for the movies, probably.
>>
I don't think he had much involvement with the BoG and RoF rehashes but he definitely will be involve U6 arc going forward. Also use the catalog please.
>>
If he wasn't involved you would have gotten big muscular guys for villains along with a Broly and Goku clone.
>>
>>134929386
removing the mai and trunks relationship was a mistake.
>>
>>134929386
I don't think he was involved at all but after these characters and Gohan trolling he really is working on it.
>>
>>134929386
Is that Vegetas little brother
>>
He literally wrote the story and drew the character designs.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>134931884
yes and no.
>>
he made the story and character designs, so the canon is the anime and the manga is toyataros adaptation..thats why the manga and anime differ so much
>>
>>134931625
This

the BoG remake was really shitty and they removed the best parts
>>
>>134933699
But the manga is just as canon. Toriyama doesn't write the whole story, like the storyboards, which is why the movies, anime, and manga ALL differ so much.

He gives a general plot and the character designs. Then they interpret it from there.
>>
>>134935313
your right
>>
>>134929386
Im confused. Berus only wants a good fight correct? Gohan has the highest potential out of everyone bar fusion antics, right?

Why dosent Berus give Gohan an ultimatum. Train for 3 years and then fight him or he will destroy the milkyway?
>>
It feels like the person who makes Dragon Ball Heroes is the one doing all this.
>>
>>134935489
Because fighting someone under duress wouldn't be good either. He wants someone strong like Gohan, but also willing to fight like Goku or Vegeta so that he can really enjoy himself.
>>
>>134935489
Beerus doesn't like waiting and doesn't give a fuck. Also Goku/Vegeta are both muscleheads who love to fight, and strong enough to be interesting.
>>
>>134935489
Gohanfag gtfo
>>
>>134935539
>>134935541
Dosent seem like good enough reasons not to do it.

Also it seems selfish as FUCK for Gohan to have the power to defend Earth but choose to be a little nerd. Fucker has no sesne of self sacrifice
>>
>>134936105
blame ChiChi. They've been hinting at it for like 15 years now. that should be no surprise.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.