[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Katanagatari. It's pretty refreshing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
I just finished Katanagatari. It's pretty refreshing to see best girl win every once in a while.
>>
>>134922336
People like you who ignore the storyline and the characters progression in anime just to talk about hur dur best girl should really kill themselves.
>>
>>134922469
"Hi i'm anon from /a/. I get to decide how people enjoy a show and no one is allowed to have fun ever!"
>>
>>134922469
People who obsess over character development should seriously kill themselves.
>>
>>134922560
>>134922632
Atleast talk about what you liked about the series other than muh best girl shit.
>>
>>134922766
He liked best girl and he liked best girl winning. How the fuck is that not part of the series?
>>
>>134922560
>pretty much every thread on the board ever
>>
Nobody won in Katanagatari.
>>
>>134922826
Fuck off.
>>
>>134922826
This >>134922857
>>
>>134922816
Can you not fucking read? I said other than the whole best girl shit.
>>
>>134922921
But then what's wrong with that coming to mind? Not everyone has to care about the same things in a show.
>>
>>134923003
>But then what's wrong with that coming to mind?

Because it usually just devolves in to shitty threads where anons argue about dumb shit like who was actually best girl.
>>
>all these mad togamefags
People who don't realize how best Hitei is really are pathetic.
>>
>>134922336
Is that thing on her neck a Tattoo?
>>
File: 128418093006516125156.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
128418093006516125156.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>134922336
What bullshit is this? Togame clearly was best girl. Although I have to admit that bullshit about her saying she'd kill Shichika after they collected the swords was retarded as fuck.

Man I loved Katanagatari though. Way overdue for a rewatch.
>>
>>134922851
Princess seems to have done alright since she said she was fine with whatever outcome
>>
>>134922336
I feels that if a Katanagatari thread don't start with OP saying "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT END" it is probably a fake impression just to make more threads.
>>
>>134924302
>daddy issues: the character
>psychotic girl incapable of experiencing love
>best girl
At least the little princess was honest about who she was. No bullshit whatsoever, you got exactly what you saw.
>>
>>134922851
Princess won as they're now traveling life partners.
>>
>>134923337
OP here, you're right I probably should've started it a different way. I just thought starting it this way would garner more replies since it's an old series now and I doubt anyone would reply otherwise.

It was fun to see how Shichika warmed up over the course of the story, I think it was in episode 9 or something where he kept messing around with Togame while she was trying to note some stuff and then getting annoyed was cute as fuck.

Also the Maniwa antics were great, especially the episode with Nanami on the island.

>>134925720
The ending was pretty unexpected, but I thought there might be some sort of twist ever since it was revealed that Shichika's dad killed Togame's dad and it wasn't touched upon again for a while.
>>
So, how about that episode 4?
>>
>>134925953
I don't know about "life partners", at least not in a romantic sense. But they were carrying their emotional luggage together, that much is true: he was drawing Togame's maps and she wore Emonzaemon's mask. Other than them being attractive people travelling together, I really don't see the romantic angle here.

>>134926045
Well, but the uncomfortable truth is that in the end this series boils down to best girl. What anons fail to understand however is that this isn't reductive in anyway. In fact, it's pretty much the heart of the show: Togame revealing her "motivations" opens a whole can of worms that steer the show's discussion into the usual best girl shitpostings.

>>134926151
>every thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.