[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing pandered this hard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: oreimo-ed-imouto-please.jpg (100KB, 1639x1639px) Image search: [Google]
oreimo-ed-imouto-please.jpg
100KB, 1639x1639px
Nothing pandered this hard.
>>
Garbage LN, Garbage show.

Stop talking about it.
>>
Watch more anime lad.
>>
>>134901750
What better way to pander than to crush the hearts of 2/3 of your most popular characters?
>>
>>134901750
If it was pandering, Kuroneko would have won.
>>
Never watched this shit but holy fuck the chara design can't be more bland.
>>
It was designed from the ground up to pander. I can't really criticize it for that. The problem lies with the author creating a cast of likeable characters that were destined to be stuffed into the same trash bin together. I've never before seen such scorched earth tactics used to bring a conclusion to an otherwise harmless harem romp. The dude deserves whatever death threats he got.
>>
>>134905115
You know, you can say that almost everything was made for pandering. And if you think Kyousuke rejecting the girls was bad or forced you are stupid. Also Oreimo is far more of a romcom than a harem.
>>
File: image.jpg (804KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
804KB, 2400x2400px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4LvcoHX9I
>>
>>134904650
Is this your first time seeing Kirino? I think you might be too new to comment on things being bland.
>>
>>134905297
I already heard about it and know hot the characters look I just never watched the Anime.

The characters still look bland and shitty though
>>
>>134905706
>hot
>bland and shitty
Pick one.
>>
>>134905706
So you haven't seen the anime or read the LNs but you can still recognize the characters. But they're incredibly bland? That doesn't add up son, how can the design be bland when almost everybody who watches just some anime knows Kirino/Kuroneko etc. even without having watched the actual series.
>>
File: 1441253993370.jpg (133KB, 1372x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441253993370.jpg
133KB, 1372x1080px
>>134901815
>Stop talking about it
>>
>>134901750
If it was pandering, they would have stayed together in the end.
>>
>>134907107
>>>>>>>>>>>implying
>>
>>134901750
IS is worse
>>
File: littlesistercharacter.png (214KB, 502x374px) Image search: [Google]
littlesistercharacter.png
214KB, 502x374px
>>134901750
i tried to watch this cancerous shit, but after the big brother grabbed his father from the collar and started yelling at him, it got too cringy, so i NOPED the fuck out. what did i miss? did they fugg?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.