[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cowboy Bebop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Cowboy Bebop.jpg (9KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy Bebop.jpg
9KB, 500x375px
Without the memes or anything, what did they truly mean by this?
I only just finished this by the way.
God degeneration is truly a thing looking at things now.
>>
>>134871618
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 104136-full.jpg (181KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
104136-full.jpg
181KB, 1024x683px
This
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_%28Carry_That_Weight%29
>>
Also how does Dandy hold up to this?
All it seems to be is just boobies with space thrown in out of nowhere.
>>
>>134871770
>that entire thing
I'm a bit upset. Women have too much power in sexual allegations
>>
>>134871899
Dandy is a different kind of show compared to Bebop, comparing them is useless. It's like comparing Nichijou to Lain.
>>
>>134871899
In terms of "it's good" it's easily on par with Watanabe's best, but it's a different beast due to how it was made.
>>
File: spikewhateverhappenshappens.gif (2MB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
spikewhateverhappenshappens.gif
2MB, 500x420px
>>134871618

that his burden has ended.
>>
>>134871770
>Get upset, and try to take on a burden
>Gets other people to carry that weight for her
Typical woman.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdt_0Op9juU
>>
>>134871618
It means the series is over and that Spike died.
>>
>>134871618
It's directly adressed to the viewers. We're the one carrying the weight of Spike's death and thus, the show's ending.
>>
>>134871618
But Sunrise is still going strong after all these years
>>
>>134874597
Exactly. The viewer is the one that's going to have to deal with the circumstances, we're the ones going to be living "with one eye in the past and one in the present", like Spike was. Except Spike now won't be because he's passed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.