[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keiko is for ________

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: original.gif (484KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
484KB, 500x375px
Keiko is for ________
>>
>>134870227
bullying
>>
>>134870227
Sex
>>
>>134870227
Anal cumdumpster
>>
Does YYH get better later on? I watched the first 4 episodes and it seems too much like "enemy of the week" style where most episodes can simply be skipped as they dont really add any value to the story. However my backlog is empty so....
>>
>>134870494
it gets extremely better at the dark tournament
it is easily top 10 arcs in the history of shounen manga
>>
>>134870227
keking
>>
>>134870494
Dark Tournament is the highest moment, everything after is pretty shit.
>>
>>134870494
im watching the dark tournament at the moment (watching episode 59 at the moment) and i can say it does get better but not by a lot, i don't see what the hype is behind this arc.
>>
>>134870778
The ending is like chimera ants kinda of good.
>>
>>134871111
Quads don't lie
>>
>>134870227
opening up a ramen shop with
>>
>>134870778
dropped already, its not worth it
>>
>>134870778
read the mango
>>
File: Yuki.jpg (111KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki.jpg
111KB, 550x660px
>>134870494

YYH has 4 main sagas:

Spirit Detective Saga = Episodes 1-25 / Chapters 1-51 in Manga.

This saga is the most boring, it gets better after Genkai's Tournament (Manga: Chapters 25-31 / Anime: Episodes 9-13)

Dark Tournament Saga: (Chapters 52-112 in the Manga / Episodes 26-66 in Anime)

This is probably the highlight of the series, and probably the make or break point of YYH. If you did not like this saga, you'll probably not like the rest.

Black Saga (Chapters 113-152 in Manga / Episodes 67-94 in Anime)

This is the LONGEST saga of the series, and it begins REALLY slow. It kinda mixes elements of the first and second sagas together. There's the investigative aspect of the first saga and then the fighting a la second in later episodes. It opens the patch to the last saga

Three Kings Saga (Chapters 153-175 in Manga / Episodes 95-112 in Anime)

This is probably the shortest saga in the series, Power levels are all over the place here. For me it's the second weakest of the series, but makes for a nice closure overall.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.