[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Launchgh.jpg (47KB, 270x342px) Image search: [Google]
Launchgh.jpg
47KB, 270x342px
>yfw
>>
>>134858862
So Blue Lunch > Blonde Lunch?
>>
>>134858862
this can't be a coincidence.
Akira always plans things so well.
>>
The laziness of Toriyama is amazing. After all these years the apex of creativity was turning Goku's hair blue. Ffs Toriyama you were respected and revered for ending DBZ on a good note but to bring it back up in shambles like this shows how some people think short term but not long term.

Can't wait to see how he fucks up show even further with this new Chompa arc. If you thought the Z fighters were useless before you won't see shit until now. Even Gohan who was extremely powerful in Z is absolutely pathetic.

Fuck Toriyama and what he did to my cherished franchise.
>>
File: 1450186061512.jpg (181KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1450186061512.jpg
181KB, 600x860px
>>134858982
The fighter stronger than Goku That Beerus spoke of is apparently this small red dude.
>>
>>134859062
I'm convinced this is fanart.
I mean look at Vados's face.
>>
>>134859062

Way to make everyone else even more insignificant Toriyama. At this point it is Goku and Vegeta at the super high tier while Gohan looks towards the heavens and everyone else is at the core of the planet.

We went from Z which had a fantastic ending to this shit. A tourny arc where everyone is hopelessly outclassed besides the two pure saiyans.

Remember when Gohan was relevant and not such a skinny pansy ass faggot lip dipshit? Good times....good times.
>>
>>134859176
To be fair, Vegeta recommended bringing Gohan along and Goku said he needs to focus on being a father rather than training.

So in Vegeta's eyes Gohan is still capable of holding his own.
>>
File: gF.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
gF.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>134859062
>Nipples
>Winnie the Pooh
The hype.
>>
>>134859062
So I'm looking at this picture do you think Champa's universe is just a bizaro of our universe?

Like his fighters are just the arc bosses of Post time skip Dragonball?

Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, Buu

Bizaro Vegeta is that midget.
Bizaro Frieza is that blue Frieza.
Bizaro Cell is that purple dude.
Bizaro Buu is Winnie the Buu.

That robo frog thing is the only hiccup in my theory.
>>
File: aV7L4QM.jpg (365KB, 747x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aV7L4QM.jpg
365KB, 747x1080px
Full body shots of those new guys.
>>
>>134859263

Huh? No he doesn't Vegeta needed a body and by process of elimination Goku was the strongest one behind those two. It wasn't because he was capable of holding his own but rather "hmm the boy got a free powerup, hasn't trained in god knows how long and so I guess he is still useful".

You are giving Gohan too much credit. Vegeta needed someone and Gohan was useful enough to stay alive the longest.
>>
>>134859423
Majin Buu vs Winjin Puu
>>
>>134859558

youre qt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.