[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch an Ender's Game battle school harem anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Would you watch an Ender's Game battle school harem anime?
>>
I would watch paint dry 24/7 because I have nothing else to do with my life and lack ambitions.
>>
>>134844049
This post speaks to me...
>>
>>134844049
Yep.
>>
Only if Ender was a little girl. I'm not into little boys.
>>
>>134843956
i'm sure it's more on the gay side since one of the male characters kissed ender
>>
>>134845151
Wasn't that kiss meant more as a greeting/farewell?
>>
Only if the imouto is cute.
>>
>>134845312
Oh, wait, she was an onee-san.
>>
>>134845253
think about it m8, if japan had made an anime about Ender's game then i'm sure they'll blow it out of proportions
>>
>>134844049
you were always the best tripfag
>>
>>134845396
Also Bean and Achilles having that weirdly intense relationship/arch nemesis thing.

They might also find a way (or at least the shitty fans) to make Ender and Valentine all weird.
>>
>>134847514
>implying it wasn't weird to begin with
Reminder that as of Shadows in Flight it is confirmed that Card considers having a family so important, incest is an acceptable way to have one if necessary.
>>
Well yeah, Ender's Game is written like terrible anime already
>MC is a special snowflake with edgy side
>enrolled in school for special snowflakes, but he's the specialest
>leads a team of school rejects to victory
>punches bullies in a dick
>has a weird sexual tension with imouto
>saves humanity
Onii-sama would be proud
>>
>>134845396
I'm sure they'd very lovingly animate the shota shower scenes.
>>
>>134847898
Was he really a special snowflake before doing the army shit? I thought he was just the garbage tier third child and got sent off to the army.

But it's been several years since I read it.
>>
>>134848149
He was literally bred to be a special snowflake. I never quite understood the mechanics behind that shit, but as far as I remember having a third child was outlawed on Earth, but Ender's family was popping megageniuses, so they were made exception
>>
>>134847898

Just throw in mecha training ala Gunbuster and then commanding a fleet of "robots"...yeah, pilotless ROBOTS! And yep...you got your basic cut n' dry /m/ story.
>>
>>134847898
PICKED UP, sounds more fun than any of the boring school harem shit nowadays. Movie or novel?
>>
If I read Ender's will it satisfy my shotalust.
>>
>>134848821
The real cuhrazy begins in a second book, where Ender is old as fuck, has literal God for a waifu, marries loli that turned into old used goods while he FTL'd to her planet, and sentient pigs that breed by killing each other
>>
>>134849121

Ah, so the Book of Mormon?
>>
>>134848821
Movie is shit, never watch it.
>>
>>134845124
>not liking /ss/
>>
His onii-sama had it best.

>angry and aggressive
>bullies Ender
>failed battle school
>later became leader of earth
>remembered as a great figure that unified Earth
>Ender is remembered as literally worse than Hitler
>>
>>134848821
Movie drops the most hilarious subplot of Ender's brother taking over the world by shitposting on the internet.
>>
>>134849121
novinha a cute
>>
>>134849534
>failed battle school

He got kicked out for being too vicious or something though. Not for being subpar.
>>
>>134849552
Yeah, I never really got it why they dropped it. It's way more interesting than 40% of the main story.
>>
>>134847898
It's divided into ~26 chapters, which could each be an episode for a talky2-cour anime, or combine two for a shorter more action-packed 1-cour. This is how I imagined it in my head as I read it.
>>
>>134843956
I already watched a mediocre adaptation of this. . It was called Neon Genesis Evangelion (?) I think, maybe you've heard of it, so why not?
>>
>>134849620
Because that's not something that would do well in a visual format and now that the internet and blogs actually exist it's really weird to see a teenager become one of the most important political forces on the planet using them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.