[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Tokyo Ghoul :re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 121

File: 1449822630847.jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449822630847.jpg
135KB, 480x640px
two perfet waifus
>>
>>134784729
>perfet
>>
>>134785065
perfectuo
>>
Kaneke was too mean to Urie.
>>
File: 1449800308678.png (57KB, 190x151px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449800308678.png
57KB, 190x151px
>>134784729
Eto is the only acceptable answer

Her butt is the miracle of the universe
>>
File: B-22.png (102KB, 500x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B-22.png
102KB, 500x750px
I really want more SOG.
>>
File: 1449391545976.jpg (23KB, 269x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449391545976.jpg
23KB, 269x444px
>>134786373
b-best!
>>
File: 1431333849254.jpg (53KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431333849254.jpg
53KB, 870x1024px
A cute!
>>
File: chan-hina.jpg (93KB, 459x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chan-hina.jpg
93KB, 459x600px
Do you think Eto trained Hinami?
>>
>>134786765
hard
>>
what the heck is this thread bruh
>>
So much Etofags where is all shitty Toukafags..?
>>
>>134786961
>>134786929
How fucking new you are?
>>
File: 1449883760108.png (80KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449883760108.png
80KB, 250x250px
>>134786765
hot
>>
File: 1449778282470.png (117KB, 309x654px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449778282470.png
117KB, 309x654px
>>134786765
Eto definitely ate her rug
>>
i love this bitch
>>
one of these two end up with Edgeneki i think
>>
>>134787195
You better love them
>>
>>134787235
why is Ishida intro crazy? it's like he doesn't want Touka to win.
>>
File: Touch_me.jpg (178KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Touch_me.jpg
178KB, 600x600px
>>134788190
Touka is boring compared to Eto.
>>
>>134788190
Ishida may have left Rize dead,but for some reason he did not
>>
So is this an Eto thread?
>>
File: 1449917918040.png (418KB, 600x847px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449917918040.png
418KB, 600x847px
>>134788318

Everything the internet touches is our thread. Young Anon
>>
so cute
>>
So why did Kaneki threw Tsukiyama off the building instead of just gutting and decapitating him right there?

Did he actually want Tsukiyama to run away? His expression didn't seem like it. Or is it something else?
>>
File: 1450035996511.png (105KB, 217x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450035996511.png
105KB, 217x264px
>>134788361
The only correct answer.
>>
File: 53928470_p0.jpg (120KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53928470_p0.jpg
120KB, 1500x2000px
Eto is literal semen demon
>>
>>134788395
Look at the scene where he throws Tsukiyama off, setting aside the fact he's eyeballing Kanae the entire time during the process when he actually tosses Tsukiyama a flash of white is depicted around his eyes and Kanae.

Indicating he timed the throw with Kanae's leap.
>>
>>134788240
Why you posted this shit?
>>
>>134788395
He's saving him. Kaneki actually look at Kanae first before throwing him out. He knows that she will definitely try to save him. If Kaneki wanted to kill him, he would just do it right away.
>>
File: 1449916321007.jpg (291KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449916321007.jpg
291KB, 698x1024px
>>134788452
But she's Kaneki's semen demon.
>>
>>134788473
it's probably some sort of combo breaker
>>
>>134788493
No fuck you shipper
>>
>>134788472
>>134788479
Huh, you're right. Didn't notice that. I wonder how Tsukiyama's going to take it.
>>
File: 1449366480383.jpg (7KB, 210x208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449366480383.jpg
7KB, 210x208px
Post yfw Kaneki finally realises that V are the big bad and Aogiri are actually the good guys.
>>
File: fuck you aniki.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck you aniki.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>134788513
No, fuck you leather man.
>>
>>134788549
I show you whose the boss of this gym
>>
>>134788549
So that's what Batmon looks like under his robe
>>
>>134788576
>"I will show you who's the boss of this ward."
>>
>>134788549
He kinda looks like Amon.
>>
File: 1450127536650.jpg (444KB, 1280x1631px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450127536650.jpg
444KB, 1280x1631px
>close-range type Ukaku
>rinkaku that looks like Saiko's
>Hooguro's height is 184 cm
>Shousei is even higher
Why are they still Naki's subordinates?
>>
>>134784729
I pronounce that as 'pervert'
>>
File: 1449931787439.png (107KB, 295x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449931787439.png
107KB, 295x324px
>>134788258
"for some reason.."
>>
>>134788783
Combined with their team they're just A-ranked.
>>
>>134788783
That's a Rinkaku? Looks more like a Koukaku to me.
>>
>>134788479
Doesnt matter,the shithead caused Kanae's death
>>
>>134788809
They didn't use their kagune in the fight with Sasaki, maybe they have the same condition as Gagi and Guge.
>>134788830
Yes, it's a Rinkaku for some reason.
>>
>>134788871
>maybe they have the same condition as Gagi and Guge.
Possibly,but even then Sasaki would stikll wreck them. I'm more curious about the ghoul trying to eat Saiko.
>>
>>134788841
But he didn't, he actually did a favor for Kanae.
If he hadn't thrown off Tsukiyama, Kanae would have simply been executed by Ui.
>>
>>134788898
I think Shikorae's a rinkaku as well, maybe a hybrid; his wounds healed pretty quickly, and Amon didn't try to finish him off for some reason.
>>
File: pineapple.jpg (113KB, 486x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pineapple.jpg
113KB, 486x810px
September 10: Happy Birthday Takizawa Seidou

The strongest are people who have nothing.
>>
>>134788927
I hope we get to see more of the Yamori clan, they seem really cool.
>>
>>134788699
>>134788576
How new you are Landwhales?
>>
>>134788945
>The strongest are people who have nothing.
Makes sense. Draws a parallel with Akira as well
>The people who lose the least things are the strongest. Be strong, so you don't lose things.
If you have nothing, you can't lose anything.
>>
File: 52510977_p2.png (167KB, 502x752px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52510977_p2.png
167KB, 502x752px
>>
File: 51019362_p0.png (556KB, 796x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51019362_p0.png
556KB, 796x1000px
Eto is such a slut
>>
>>134789094
And what a delicious, sexy slut she is
>>
>>134788977
Shikorae is not from the Yamori clan, though.
>>
>>134789149
I know, I just want to see more of Naki's guys.
>>
>>134788945
did Aogiri make him eat his parents?
>>
>>134789213
You mean fanbase, tumblrina
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 600x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 600x849px
Mutsuki birthday art from Ishidas twitter, with captions
>The reason you keep seeing filth is because you're filthy yourself (in the same way)
>Mental herpes shingles
>>
>>134789342
Why is he’s wearing things that he’s uncomfortable with?Ishida just stop this shit already!
>>
>>134789213
Nah, he did it on his own
>>
>>134789381
>>
>>134789381
dumbler reporting ?
>>
>>134789342
Mutsuki a cute
>>
>>134789342
So trans are only seeing trans because they themselves are.
>>
>>134786303
>Kaneke
>>
File: 1.jpg (47KB, 196x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 196x196px
>>134789329
that image is from Twitter, actually
>>
File: 1449406766820.jpg (64KB, 500x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449406766820.jpg
64KB, 500x520px
>>
>>134791167
Why won't you just let the thread die?
>>
Ok so i saw a lot of people refering to Kaneki as Ken saying that it was his first name,but isn't his first name kaneki? My reasoning for this would be in Japanese they refer to your last name first (ex: Uzumaki Naruto, Monkey D. Luffy, etc) so since he is Ken Kaneki wouldn't that make him Kaneki Ken (in English) because Kaneki comes second?
>>
File: 1449795853444.png (65KB, 323x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449795853444.png
65KB, 323x456px
>>134791192
>>
File: PtWGLDO8Geg.jpg (25KB, 604x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PtWGLDO8Geg.jpg
25KB, 604x340px
so perfect
>>
>>134791192
Because it's shitposter-kun the one and the only
>>
File: Souta Souta Souta.jpg (362KB, 3300x1314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Souta Souta Souta.jpg
362KB, 3300x1314px
>>
>>134791194
No you retard, he's Kaneki Ken in the Japanese name order, that's Ken Kaneki in the Western name order.
Kaneki is his surname.
>>
Why are there people retarded enough to think that Kaneki wanted to kill both Tsukiyama and Kanae?
It's fucking retarded, he obviously waited for Kanae to have a chance to save Tsukiyama. If he wanted to kill him he could've just killed him on the roof then and there.
>>
>>134791584
It's because people can't into comprehension. Also the tumblr senpai base are a bunch of autistic fucks that are still in denial about a characters gender and skin color you expect them to have a brain?
>>
>>134791652
Even if they're delusional, I'd expect them to have something at least resembling a brain capable of logical thought
Then again, they also think that it's "confirmed" that Kaneki's hair is red, so I don't know why I was expecting so much from them.
>>
File: 1st May - BA.png (155KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1st May - BA.png
155KB, 950x1300px
Why is this guy so based.
>>
>>134791767
How often do you think Tsukiyama nonsexually slept with Matsumae while growing up? His childhood must have been full of cuteness.
>>
>>134791679
Who even started this red hair shit, its so fucking dumb probably one of the worst when it comes to TG.
>>
>>134791767
Sounds like Ishida's writing practice
>>
>>134791825
I wish I could strangle whoever did.
Not only is it one of the worst memes, it also gave birth to the greenhair shit.
>>
>>134791652
Can't wait for Mutsuki to inevitably come to terms with her gender and the tumblr meltdown that will come with it.
>>
>>134791767
He's smart in almost everything as long as it doesn't concern Kaneki
>>
>>134791814
Probably everday after his mom died
>>
>>134791767
I've started liking Tsukiyama way more since this arc started.
>>
>>134791767
Is this your translation?
>>
File: 54056304_p0.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54056304_p0.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>134792086
No, it was done by kageprotato.
>>
File: xht88W6.jpg (466KB, 1152x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xht88W6.jpg
466KB, 1152x1920px
>>
>>134791913
It was the youtube reviewer called chibi who spread it. He had the nerve to call Ishida colorblind after he drew Kaneki with black hair. That faggot still thinks his hair is red.
>>
File: 1st January - BA.png (286KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1st January - BA.png
286KB, 950x1300px
How will Arima and Akira react to Kaneking?
>>
>>134792301
We already seen it. Post all the Eto's in this calendar.
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 800x996px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 800x996px
>>
>>134792301
>It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything.
Like pick delicious pineapples.
>>
File: 29th January - BA.png (482KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
29th January - BA.png
482KB, 950x1300px
Naki spin-off when
>>
File: 2YHZ5E3w4Kw.jpg (53KB, 465x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2YHZ5E3w4Kw.jpg
53KB, 465x604px
this is nice
>>
>>134792452
I wonder what he would do with those, not like he could eat them anyway.
>>
>>134788190
>it's like he doesn't want Touka to win.
Win what?
>>
>>134792533
He's probably actually holding heads.
>>
File: 1450133060055.jpg (130KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450133060055.jpg
130KB, 540x720px
>>134784729
> Eto
> Rize

> perfect

The only actual perfect waifu in Tokyo Ghoul is Kimi.
>>
>>134789386
No way he'd do it on his own. He was probably set up to do it by Eto in her plan to break him.
>>
>>134792856
I second that!
>>
>>134792913
Can't be waifu when you're dead.
>>
>>134792533
He calls pineapples to actual heads, so it's probably just a metaphor. Those are probably human heads ready to be eaten.
>>
>>134789213
>>134789386
All he actually said was "Sorry, mother, I didn't want to eat". That doesn't mean he ate his mother, it probably just means he's actually ashamed of eating people, if maybe only subconsciously. I'm pretty sure if a Former Investigator's family were murdered by a ghoul it would be worthy of noting, which would lead to them finding traces of his Owl Kagune, which would be even more notable.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
>>134793031
Kimi is an actual waifu
>>
>>134793031
Speedreader detected.
>>
>>134793083
Actual waifu is not for otp but for real life neckbeards
>>
so how's Amon gonna feel when he appears and see that Akira replaced him for Arima?
>>
>>134793031
> Kimi
> Dead

Yeah and Torso is Tsukiyama, Nutcracker is Rize.
>>
>>134793137
Please, Arima is far too autistic to have that sort of relationship. His idea of 'paternal love' is basically just standard procedure for a mentorship. Probably because his idea of a normal mentorship is what he had with Hirako, where he just treats you like shit for not being perfect all the time since he can't understand other people and why they're different from him.
>>
>>134793137
As far as I can tell, Arima and Akira only have any interaction because of Haise. Arima's posse is members and former members of his squad.
>>
File: 46131743_p0.jpg (689KB, 900x863px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46131743_p0.jpg
689KB, 900x863px
Can someone edit Eto's hair in this pic to her real hair color? Like in this one>>134788412
>>
>>134793067
Seidou mentioned that he at his mother's intestines. ISIS just didn't translate it.
>>
File: 48656050_p0.png (260KB, 336x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48656050_p0.png
260KB, 336x600px
>>134792479
>>
>>134793157
Also, Sasaki is Hide and real Kaneki is dead after fight with Arima.
>>
>>134793157
Good time.
>>
>>134793270
Not that guy, but it wasn't really that straightforward. He said it in crazy Kakuja form, and it was about as logical a statement as most of the shit Kaneki said when he first went Centipede, said along with a bunch of other weird shit.

He might have killed his mother, but I wouldn't take that as evidence of it unless we're actually told his family was killed by a ghoul during the timeskip.
>>
>>134792990
Point is, he wasn't forced to eat them, he just probably couldn't resist because of his hunger and he wasn't stopped.
Kaneki would have eaten Hide after fighting off Tsukiyama had it not been for Touka.
>>
>>134793083
She's also pregnant. That's children's day.
>>
>>134793389
>fighting off Tsukiyama
You mean Nishiki
>>
>>134793286
So caguai
>>
File: goosh goosh.gif (724KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goosh goosh.gif
724KB, 320x240px
>>
>>134793448
Yeah
>>
>>134791584
And you are even more delusional if you think Tsukiyama will continue to be Kaneki's friend since because of him Kanae died like that.
>>
>>134789342
Fucking gorgeous. Too bad dumblr shits will probably only be triggered again instead of appreciating this.
>>
>>134793554
Why are you bringing up things that some people have said in response to other people's thoughts?
>>
>>134793442
Oh damn New OEK incoming
>>
>>134793600
Hey, I just said what most likely will happen.
>>
>>134793617
Of course, it's not confirmed.
But an image like that on children's day speaks volumes. Especially since in Japan they also celebrate mothers for giving birth to children rather than just children themselves.
>>
>>134791584
>>134793554
Everything Kaneki did this chapter is so morally grey. Its like he wasn't wrong per say, but its hard to get behind him when he was being such a dick about it
>>
>>134789342
The Urban Dictionary defines mental herpes as
>Contracting herpes on the cerebral cortex which then leads you to have a dirty mind.

Also, saying Mutsuki is filthy in the same way that she thinks men is implies that she herself is full of lustful thoughts.

Remember that Torso claims that he senses that they are alike.
>>
>>134793554
I think you're overestimating that.
Sure, Tsukiyama won't be Kaneki's "sword" anymore, because he has to live for the sake of the heritage of the Tsukiyama line, but he'd be retarded if he wanted to become Kaneki's outright enemy.
>>
>>134793823
Tsukiyama will become ____Rio's sword.
>>
>>134793823
Look I will like Tsukiyama's character if he goes against him, it will perfect. A perfect development for him.

Since Kaneki is an asshole anyway and responsible for that.
>>
>>134793889
>responsible for that
Responsible for what?
>>
>>134793909
Kanae's death, what else?
>>
>>134793924
You're right, Kaneki is responsible for having let Kanae be happy in the last moments of her life.
>>
File: tekken.jpg (353KB, 800x996px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tekken.jpg
353KB, 800x996px
>>134792375
I recognize this.
>>
>>134793794
You mean something like she is staring into the abyss and the abyss is staring back at her?
>>
>>134793889
>Since Kaneki is an asshole anyway and responsible for that.
>Kaneki is responsible for Kanae being fucking retarded and attacking him because of jealousy and thus getting turned into Noro 2.0
>Kaneki is responsible for Tsukiyama's servants being retarded which combined with Kanae's retardedness lead to the E.T.O
>Both of which are the things that lead to the situation where the only outcome would be both Tsukiyama and Kanae dying or just Kanae dying

I think you may be retarded anon. The only thing Kaneki is responsible for is giving Tsukiyama a change of survival.
>>
>>134794019
No, the other way around. She hasn't become a weirdo because of weirdo's. She assumes men want to rape her for no reason because she's fucked in the head.
>>
>>134794043
Also his thing with "having nothing" requires no family as well.
>>134793889
Oh, you're right, after all, Kaneki threw Kanae off the building.
Oh, wait!
>>134794019
As she stares into the abyss, she see herself staring at herself from inside the abyss.
>>
>>134794030
And you are a delusional if you think he won't seek for revenge or some shit
>>
>>134794096
I never said he wouldn't. He's proven himself not particularly smart. I'm just saying you're fucking stupid. Because you are.
>>
>>134793956
Well, Eto is kinda also responsible for Kanae confession since it made her stronger to confess. This whole apple thing and ''bone''
>>
>>134794122
I just pointed out how morally grey he is and his decision to make this whole situation fucked.
>>
>>134794182
>his decision to make this whole situation fucked
What? How did his decision make this whole situation fucked?
>>
>>134794057
>She hasn't become a weirdo because of weirdo's.
If she finally snaps she could become very sadistic. Also, Ishida like having strong, dangerous women in his works. We might be in for Nutcracker 2.0.
>>
>>134794201
Making enemies with his ghoul friends. Well it's not so fucked then
>>
>>134794253
No, you see, you said it made the situation fucked, implying that it wasn't fucked beforehand.
How did him throwing Tsukiyama off the building make the situation more fucked than how fucked it was before?
>>
>>134784729
The only one is Rize, but nice try anon.
Kaneki stalker mode is comeback.
>>
>>134786397
Marry,
fuck,
kill.

Don't screw this anon.
>>
>>134794374
Marry Hinami
Fuck Rize
Screw Touka
>>
>>134794374
Marry Touka, fuck Rize, kill Hinami. #nopedo
>>
>>134794320
You mean Etoo
>>
>>134794374

Fuck Rize
Marry Touka
Adopt Hinami as our daughteru
>>
Where did Rize get her education?
>>
>>134791215

That's a pretty good Kanae.
>>
>>134793442
Nishiki lucky bastard.
>>
>>134794500
From Rio.
>>
>>134794500
Going by some of the pics we've seen of her with Shachi, it seems like she might have become his "daughter" when she was pretty young.

Shachi apparently trained in martial arts in the "human world", so he may have been particularly favored by his master. Could be that he was even adopted as a son. So he might have been privileged enough to receive an education, maybe not in school, but at least from home. So he could have passed that knowledge on to Rize too.
>>
>>134794753
Shachi knows some really hard kanji, so he was probably educated in that way if just for the martial arts/spirituality thing.
>>
>>134794485
This is the only correct answer.
>>
File: 7th January - BA.png (148KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7th January - BA.png
148KB, 950x1300px
Gonna post some more pages.
>>
File: 8th January - BA.png (79KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8th January - BA.png
79KB, 950x1300px
>>134795135
>>
File: 9th January - BA.png (91KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9th January - BA.png
91KB, 950x1300px
>>134795167
>>
>>134794374
Marry notLoliHinami
Fuck Rize, keep her as lover
Eat Touka
>>
>>134795135
>Ghouls
>eating plants and porridge
Is Ui retarded?
>>
File: 11th January - BA.png (196KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11th January - BA.png
196KB, 950x1300px
>>134795197
>>134795219
He said Ghosts
>>
>>134795167
>Ui
>>
File: 13th January - BA.png (300KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13th January - BA.png
300KB, 950x1300px
>>134795244
>>
File: 15th January - BA.png (372KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15th January - BA.png
372KB, 950x1300px
>>134795273
>>134795246
Thanks will fix
>>
>>134795244
What do Touka's fist try convey?
>>
File: 8th January - BA.png (79KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8th January - BA.png
79KB, 950x1300px
>>134795300
Fixed
>>
>>134795167
>using them as earplugs
Does that mean no music is playing?
>>
>>134795371
Yes, he's hearing what they are saying. That's why he looks mad.
>>
File: 54059285_p12.jpg (993KB, 460x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54059285_p12.jpg
993KB, 460x3000px
>>134791814
>>134791993
>>
>>134795459
>ShoutaShuu looks like a slutty loli
Stop
>>
File: 54059285_p13.jpg (197KB, 530x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54059285_p13.jpg
197KB, 530x750px
>>134795459
Was Matsumae a chimera, or was her Koukaku just unusual?
>>
>>134795496

Who do you think will use her a quniue.. furata?
>>
>>134793986
Hairu and Matsumae version gives me a hardest boner though
>>
File: ayyyyy gomen gomen.png (3MB, 1280x1457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayyyyy gomen gomen.png
3MB, 1280x1457px
>>134795496
Heard ya calling.
>>
>>134795244
Still drawing them together
>>
>>134795496
She was a koukaku, nothing else. She simply used her kagune to form barriers, a shield, and a sword. Simple enough. She had good control over its shape.
>>
>>134789342
What does tumblr say
>>
File: 54059285_p14.jpg (184KB, 566x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54059285_p14.jpg
184KB, 566x800px
I'm going to marry Hina-chan!
>>
>>134795731
They pretend this doesn't even exist.
>>
>>134795731
They think it's Mutsuki in the past.
>>
>>134795496
She was just a koukaku, but like Nutcracker she has the abillity to detatch her kagune and use them as hidden walls and barriers from underground. And i'm guessing just like Nutcrackers Koukaku her one also easily expands and contracts which is why she can use them as tentacle whips as well as a sword and shield.
>>
>>134795912
>Leather eyepatch
>Ghoul eye
>Short hair

Are they fucking retarded?
>>
File: 45695391_p0.jpg (3MB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45695391_p0.jpg
3MB, 2400x3200px
>>134794424
B-but onii-chan...
>>
>>134794057
>She assumes men want to rape her for no reason because she's fucked in the head.
This is litteraly tumblr the character
>>
>>134796001
That's dangerous.
>>
>>134796001

Kind of want to keep my thumb.
>>
>>134796001
Is that supposed to be Oishii in the left? Isn't 'shi' し? Educate me, onii-chan
>>
>>134796001
Would you feed a loli ghoul with yourself?
>>
>>134796001
Well Eto sure trained her good >>134786765
>>
>>134794374
marry adult hinami
fuck touka
kill rize
>>
>>134796096
Yes but Oichii is a cute way lolis say Oishii if i'm not wrong, technically says "Stop-" "Feels good".
>>
>>134795731
One tumblr user actually reconsidered thinking she was trans and brought up the theory she lives as a man out of sexual abuse which is obviously hinted in the manga. It ended up with several complaints that purposefully had nothing due to with the theory but rather things like
>you made me think you wrote trans ppl can only be trans through sexual abuse TRIGGERED
>you reffered to Mutsuki as she TRIGGERED
>how dare you tell us not to care over a fictional character are you saying not to care about trans people TRIGGERED

All these complaints and none about the theory because there embarassed at how much more it makes sense then there proud trans male wymn theory.
>>
>>134796202
tastes good
>>
File: 16th January - BA.png (286KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16th January - BA.png
286KB, 950x1300px
>>134795300
The complete Suzuya Story is done now.
>>
>>134796096
>>134796202
And presumably she's mumbling because she has her mouth full. I want to stuff her mouth full with something else.
>>
File: 17th January - BA.png (130KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17th January - BA.png
130KB, 950x1300px
>>134796247
>>
File: 48868166_p0.png (261KB, 900x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48868166_p0.png
261KB, 900x720px
>>134796121
Kaneki will train her good in Cochlea too.
>>
File: 18th January - BA.png (256KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18th January - BA.png
256KB, 950x1300px
>>134796275
>>
File: 19th January - BA.png (320KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19th January - BA.png
320KB, 950x1300px
>>134796298
>>
File: 20th January - BA.png (186KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20th January - BA.png
186KB, 950x1300px
>>134796346
>>
>>134796376
That's it already
>>
>>134793442
Care to post the page?
>>
>>134796227
You should message her and tell her to not be cower and how you look up to her because you also wore men's clothing after a trauma but grew out of it or something and to encourage her to stand up for her truth or something.
>>
>>134795992
Their argument is that she's missing her scars.
>>
>>134796227
>>134796517
Go back to tumblr and such your dicks there. SJWs are ravenous degenerate mobs. The only thing that will keep them at bay is an indominatible personality. If the person in question is being followed by tumblrinas then he/she does not have an indominatible personality and they'll swallow him/her whole and harrass her for sticking out in the crowd.
>>
File: sasaki.jpg (21KB, 480x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sasaki.jpg
21KB, 480x276px
Reminder
>>
File: 21st January - BA.png (934KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
21st January - BA.png
934KB, 950x1300px
Another Fix.
>>
>>134796656
literally what?
>>
>>134796678
Welcome to /a/ newfag lurk moar
>>
>>134796294

muh dick

Captcha: waterfalls
>>
>>134796294
Okay, now someone needs to redraw this, but with :re Hinami
>>
>>134796656
He'll be full Mezzanine soon enough. I wonder how he intends to save chan-Hina and stay undercover in the CCG. Maybe he'll end up sacrificing her.
I hope he does something underhanded, like kill off Tokage and let Aogiri into Cucklea so they can free the prisoners and somehow escape from it without drawing any suspicion to Haise.
>>134796678
Machine translations.
>>
File: 1450026447084.jpg (312KB, 841x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450026447084.jpg
312KB, 841x648px
>>134796723
Have some more, anon with excellent taste.
>>
I want Kaneki to bully hinami in jail. He should ask why he should save trash like her, since she joined Aogiri.
>>
File: 1449917232052.jpg (2MB, 1972x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449917232052.jpg
2MB, 1972x1400px
>>134796788

i want kaneki to bully touka
>>
>>134796758

MOAR!
>>
I want Rio to kill Kaneki and become the new MC.
>>
File: 1696591.jpg (159KB, 505x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1696591.jpg
159KB, 505x750px
>>134796871
I want a kagunejob from Hinami.
>>
>>134796623
>The only thing that will keep them at bay is an indominatible personality. If the person in question is being followed by tumblrinas then he/she does not have an indominatible personality and they'll swallow him/her whole and harrass her for sticking out in the crowd.
Do you mean >is not being followed by tumblrinas?

If so, this is really an accurate assessment. It's unfortunate because tumblr actually has a convenient blog format, but the community is toxic. You're obligated to like, agree with, and behave like the popular bloggers. If you don't, you get degraded, excluded, and harassed. Tumblr fans demand that you participate and support their groupthink about the series, or else.

They even follow classic bullying scripts like: if you don't agree with me, you're in the wrong, and so it's acceptable and even desirable for me to try to harass you. Even when the person in question is just some personal blogger.

>>134796705
>posts tumblr-filtered image
>calls me the newfag
ok
>>
>>134796897

Yeah, me too.

Waterfalls again
>>
It would be an early christmas present if Kaneki started to work on a clown eradication plan next chapter. He can start by checking the records of escaped ghouls during the aogiri raid 3 years ago. Roma should be there as one of the rated-SS ghouls who fled. Then he'll just have to seek out and murder that bitch, she can have as much tragedy wants, at her own expense of course.
>>
>>134796962
>tumblr-filtered image
that picture was posted and created here in when the spoilers came out you newfag
>>
File: eto chan hina.jpg (93KB, 424x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eto chan hina.jpg
93KB, 424x600px
Did Eto gave Chan-Hina an intense training?
>>
File: 1448049919594.jpg (96KB, 632x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448049919594.jpg
96KB, 632x601px
>>134796994
Would you cum in the red holes, or what?
>>
>>134797102
I can't see jack shit.
>>
>"we don't know if this drawing depicts Tooru before he wanted to live as a man"
>tumblrcunts not noticing that her Kakugan is active
>being this much in denial
God, I love Ishida. Get rid of the cancer.
>>
File: CWPjuBxUEAArMw0.png (641KB, 600x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CWPjuBxUEAArMw0.png
641KB, 600x849px
>>134797246
>>
>>134797102
Hey, don't you forget to color Eto!
>>
>>134794374
Kill Hinami and make a quinque out of her.
Kill Touka using Hinami and eat her remains.
Fuck Akira.
Marry Eto and have lots of children with her.
>>
>>134795912
>>134795992
>>
I wonder what kind of info Kaneki can look up now with his ASC credentials. Can he look up info on the lowest level of Cochlea?
It'd be funny if during his inevitable rematch with Ayato blurted that Arata is still alive. Wonder what kind of mental damage that would do to Ayato.
>>
>>134797246
She's even holding her quincke
>>
File: 1448556189352.jpg (53KB, 575x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448556189352.jpg
53KB, 575x612px
>>134797294
This
>>
>>134797246
Or the fact she's clearly holding her eyepatch that Haise gave to her.
>>
What would Tooru's preferred english pronouns be?
>>
File: 1442630990675.jpg (9KB, 198x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442630990675.jpg
9KB, 198x193px
>>134797401
>preferred pronouns
>>
>>134797401
Tan/Tans/Tanself.
>>
>>134797401
Tooru is a ghoulkin
>>
File: Harostar.jpg (73KB, 801x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Harostar.jpg
73KB, 801x565px
>>134797306
God this is pathetic

>Mutsuki is someone that took the chance to embrace his feelings and live as he wanted
What feelings?

>We see that he was punished for it at the Academy, but never gave into the social pressure and continued living as he wanted.
>We see that he was punished for it at the Academy
> but never gave into the social pressure and continued living as he wanted.

Is this thing fucking retarded? WHERE the fuck do we see that? Is this harostar thing posting some sort of headcanon or did I miss something? It seems like projecting rank EX.

> but never gave into the social pressure and continued living as he wanted
>>
>>134797513
Extreme headcanon.
>>
>>134797513
Why do you even bother? These people are retarded there is no use in arguing with them.
>>
>>134797513
kek
If anything, Mutsuki and Kanae are exactly the same
They're basically writing fanfiction
>>
>>134797513
>he wanted
>he wanted
>he wanted
is like this people skipped Auction Arc. They forgot she still feels like a woman but acts as a man because muh staring. Bassically she considers being a woman a weakness. She uses Watashi in her inner toughts too.
>>
>>134797563
This. There's no cure for stupidity.
>>
>>134797513
A quick flashback in the auction arc has some students calling her a queer freak or something.
>>
>>134797274
Does this mean Mutsuki will turn into an Itori tier sloot
>>
>>134797513
>>134797306
Man, these people are going to fucking self destruct when she stops crossdressing and it's presented as an empowering moment of her overcoming her weakness.

It's going to make useless trap's character worth it. Just that alone. It'll be amazing to witness.
>>
>>134797632
The tears will be delicious.
>>
>>134797596
Mutsuki is basically Naoto.
>>
>>134797628
Itori is kind of reserved and casual, she's not really a slut. Come to think of it, Yomo might be a clown, or a former clown. He's too well informed and too tightly knit to actual clowns to not be one.
>>
File: Rizelicious.jpg (1MB, 1500x956px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rizelicious.jpg
1MB, 1500x956px
>>
>>134797632
They send Ishida death threats and say he's transphobic.

I'm not kidding, TG fanbase is cancerous as fuck. When characters die they do the same.
>>
>>134797632
I don't get shouldn't tumblr be 100% supportive of the idea of Mutsuki being confident and living as a woman again?
>wymen weak and oppressed by rape
>lives as man out of fear and shows how terrifying it can be
>eventually overcomes rape problem and fear
>defeats evil rape boogeyman and becomes empowering role model for rape victims

Seriously it sounds like she should be their superhero
>>
>>134797597
It's especially hilarious because it's not some rare thing. It's a common trope, because it's a reflection of a real cultural thing in Japan of women crossdressing (usually after traumatic events) because of fear of men.

>>134797662
Nah, Karren was Naoto. Mutsuki is a different, if similar, kind of character.
>>
>>134797713
Sotonami is probably a containment account he uses to tank all the gaijin bullshit he receives. It's polluted beyond repair.
>>
>>134797736
Transhit currently trumps female empowerment on the social justice scale of niche, unimportant shit to make out as if it's the most important thing in the universe.
>>
>>134797709
That looks like a worm, not a Kagune. Makes me want to puke

>>134797736
But the ones complaining are not feminists, the ones complaining are faggots.

To them anyone heterosexual is the enemy. Thousands of posts where
>Ishida pls don't make Tooru a woman because we have so little trans characters in manga!
>I'll drop this garbage if you do that Ishida
>>
>>134797788
They were always supposed to be fleshy and meaty things. It's just that the anime made them glowing colors of the rainbow.
>>
>>134797788

>write a manga about abuse
>receive death threats daily when you don't write it the way your toxic fans want

Ishida deserves better than this
>>
>>134797788
>That looks like a worm, not a Kagune.
It's what Kagune used to look like really early before Ishida became much better at detail.
>>
>>134797825
Nah they were literally referenced as being scales.
>>
>>134797788
Ishida doesn't seem to give a shit seeing the birthday pic and the bikini. Even the cat one is rather feminine with the ribbon and gesture.

I'm more worried cause such idiots are basically dragging all of the western fans into shit as well.
>>
File: p001.jpg (266KB, 869x1263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p001.jpg
266KB, 869x1263px
>>134797621
Was it a mistranslation by IS?
>>
>>134797893
> all of the western fans

I have a shit ton of friends that read tokyo ghoul, none of them use tumblr nor are they even aware of the whole Mutsuki drama.
Hell none of them are aware of the whole "SJW" and shit that happens around here.

Maybe because muricans are just very retarded but don't think the entire fanbase cares about this.
>>
>>134797907
I bet all those 'he's were supposed to be 'she's
>>
File: Suzuya.jpg (47KB, 562x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Suzuya.jpg
47KB, 562x750px
>>134797628
It might be a split personality.
>>
>>134798001
But that's Suzuya, no?
>>
>>134797788
>>134797828
>>134797893
Reminder that Ishida's english isn't great. He probably barely notices shit like that. He mostly just deals with the Japanese fans.
>>134797907
>>134797973
There was probably zero reference to gender. Japanese isn't like english. You don't have to reference someones gender when talking about them.
>>
File: 1442978686892.png (862KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442978686892.png
862KB, 848x1200px
>>134797907
>あのカマ野郎
>that okama bastard
It was actually fine

>>134797973
Japanese doesn't often use pronouns, and when they are used, they aren't typically gendered
>>
>>134797907
>>134797973
>I bet those he's were supposed to be she's
Anyone have the japanese raws?
>>
>>134797828
Anybody does. Man, a manga about cannibalism, abuse and tragedy with violence, gore and psychological torment but somehow the fans manage to be the disturbing ones.
>>
>>134791767
Was this posted to his blog?
Does the calendar show any of the comments on his blog telling him to kill himself?
>>
>>134797513
Since Japanese are technically PoCs, is it even acceptable for tumblrites to criticize their social norms?

If they don't like trannies isn't that simply their indigenous culture? Who are you to tell them what to do? Stop oppressing them!
>>
>>134798108
Asians receive minimal SJW benefits due to being actually successful.
>>
>>134797907
>>134798026
Though I just noticed they got the title wrong. It should have been "choosing" which makes a lot more sense with Kaneki being unable to choose/having to learn to choose. I wonder how many more things got lost.
>>
>>134798108
By pocs they refer to Mutsuki being nigger black despite it actually being imperial scans fucking her skin colour up to fufill their tumblrite needs.
>>
>>134797628
We don't know much about Mutsuki before she joined the CCG, so she may have already been one in the past.
>>
>>134798187
Do these tumblr cunts even look at the scans YJ themselves put out? Though I guess none of that matters now, since their tranny PoC is no longer one of the main characters, she's essentially been Touka'd.
>>
>>134798177
Someone posted a page comparison not long ago where IS even left out a speech bubble. Not just leaving it blank, but completely removing it.
Not sure how often that occured.
>>
What if the conflict between ghouls and humans is really an allegory for the relationship between blacks and white people?

Ghoul lives matter!
>>
can we just not talk about tumblr period? nothing ever good comes of that discussion. It's just a negative downward spiral that only makes people angrier
>>
>>134798297
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>134798026
I know they rarely use them, but I'm pretty sure they have them. One anon said Kaneki specifically used a gender neutral way to refer to Eto in chapter 57
>>
>>134798234
I wonder if she was really a straight up jersey shore sloot wannabee in her teenage years. Trying to ride a bunch of older guys' dick for fun and money, but one of these guys ended up being a ghoul who ended raping her while eating her hence the scars and then killed her family for not doing a satisfsctory job, and the reason she lives as a man was because she didn't know how to truly ride a guys dick and is living in shame as a man because that lack in abillity got her family killed by a unsatisfied ghoul customer.
>>
>>134798021
Yes, remember when Suzuya was talking to himself as Rei? It might be something similar to that.
>>
>>134798378
It was gender-neutral because he didn't use a pronoun at all.

I know they do have them, I speak japanese. I was just saying japanese doesn't usually specify gender or use pronouns the way english does. In the vast majority of cases the english translators are the ones deciding on which pronouns to use.
>>
>>134798507
I think the students reffering to her as he makes sense though. If she managed to fool everyone who doesn't already know in the present she probably fooled everyone back in her accademy days that she had a schlong.
>>
>>134798390
Yes
>>
>>134798026
>that okama bastard
Huh, I thought it was because they thought he was an effeminate guy and probably gay.

None of the CCG investigators seemed to notice, and I doubt academy students would be able to either.
>>
File: Eto-Hinami.jpg (170KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eto-Hinami.jpg
170KB, 850x1188px
Posting the uncensored in a while.
>>
>>134798663
Rumours probably got out in the gym class changing rooms no doubt.
>>
Did Shirazu get Art for his Birthday?
>>
>>134798663
>Huh, I thought it was because they thought he was an effeminate guy and probably gay.
That's probably exactly what it is. It's basically the same as any school where an effeminate guy is going to get called a faggot if he's considered a weirdo and people don't like him.
>>
Updated TL.

>>134798768
Yes with Nutcracker iirc
>>
>>134798279
The Qs will still likely remain main characters until they get their development, since Touka and Nishiki didn't get sidelined until their characters got better.
>>
>>134797274
>She's completely flat

Disgusting tumblr character.
>>
>>134798705
Thank you based anon. I don't have any adult Hinami porn yet.
>>
>>134798814
She took her tits out retard. Why the fuck do you think she has scars?
>>
>>134798814
But anon, she's the character that will break tumblr. The 'fandom' will devour itself when she has her empowered womyn moment.
>>
>>134798802
>all them will die one by one like Shirazu did

I wouldn't be suprised if this occurs once each of them gets decent character development. I wouldn't even mind since the best Q already died whom is the only reason I cared about the Qs.
>>
>>134798849
She still has tits retard, try reading the manga. She presumably has scars from the same incident that resulted in her crossdressing and fearing men in the first place.
>>
>>134798849
Still doesn't make it any less disgusting. She's a shit waifu that should be discarded. She fits in quite well with Dumblr.
>>
>>134798872
>all of them will die
Except for Urie*
>>
>>134798914
You should make Eto dripping juice in your next work
>>
>>134798934
Based Urie won't die because he's based.
>>
>>134798887
Breast reduction is not the same as no tits anon.
>>
>>134798914
Actual diamonds.
>>
>>134798911
She still has tits and also:

>implying you wouldn't a Mutsuki
>>
>>134798589
Why would they call her a queer bastard then?
>>
Will we ever see a healed Rize?
>>
Who's going to win the trapbowl?
>>
File: tooru.jpg (313KB, 791x1018px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tooru.jpg
313KB, 791x1018px
>>134799055
I would do a girl mutsuki. I liked her when she acted as a girl, trans mutsuki sucks.
>>134799087
Torso of course
>>
>>134799087
>winning
That's the consolation prize anon. Saiko can be considered winning after she lost weight.
>>
>>134799087
The ghost of Sasako
>>
>>134793067
In one of Seidou's gibberish blurbs he actually says he ate her intestines.

The content of the blurb, as well as the obvious stress in uttering said blurb, pretty clearly indicates he ate his mother.
>>
>>134799134
Did anyone actually post this on tumblr?
>>
>>134799040
There is zero indication she's had her breasts reduced. You're literally as bad as tumblr with this 'headcanon' shit.
>>
>>134799134
Someone post this to the tumblrrites
>>
>>134799342
Easier said than done, anon. They won't see your content unless they're following you.
>>
File: Eto-Hinami Censored.jpg (278KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eto-Hinami Censored.jpg
278KB, 850x1188px
4chan acceptable version
>>134799380
Tags. Use tags.
>>
>>134799380
Don't they have tags? Use a bunch of those and someone's bound to see it. As long as just one person gets triggered, it's a job well done.
>>
>>134798934
>because his character needs development, Urie will witness his family dying one by one
Brutal
>>
>>134799439
This is more erotic than the fully uncensored version for some reason.

Do you think you could put a ball gag on her?
>>
File: 23th January - BA.png (238KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23th January - BA.png
238KB, 950x1300px
Yomo and Touka are the cutest.
>>
>>134798814
She's not totally flat, since she binds her chest down. She looks like she has pretty small boobs though.
>>
>>134799372
What does cis mean?
>>
>>134799442
We can try posting it to the spoiler tags on Friday/Saturday.
>>
File: 28th January - BA.png (304KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28th January - BA.png
304KB, 950x1300px
>>134799527
Naki a best
>>
>>134799527
Do we have december released yet?

Seems a shame that we have this calendar and aren't using the day's date to open a thread.
>>
File: 1450031230363.jpg (299KB, 791x1017px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450031230363.jpg
299KB, 791x1017px
>>134799567
Let's do that. Here's the no limbs version.

I'm sure one being triggered will lead them to send it to all their similarly minded friends in outrage, thus unintentionally spreading it.
>>
>>134799087
Urie, Torso, Juuzou, Saiko, or Hakatori
>>
>>134799612
Make a guro and cum version, for extra triggering effect.
>>
>>134799524
And some rope.
>>
>>134799567
>>134799612
You said that the last time but didn't deliver. I don't trust you.
>>
File: 30th January - BA.png (236KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
30th January - BA.png
236KB, 950x1300px
>>134799578
These are cute too.

>>134799594
Nope the chinese stopped at May.
>>
>>134799558
Comfortable In Sex,

It's a catchall for people who are straight or gay who are comfortable with their gender. Used as a derogatory term for people who are transgendered, i.e: feel like a male but is physically a female.
>>
>>134799651
Wwhhhhyy
>>
>>134799627
Wasn't me, I'm just a sick fuck who saved it. But hopefully the anon who made it sees this.
>>
>>134799652
Americans are weird.
>>
>>134799558
The opposite of trans, it's a Chemistry term
>>
>>134799652
Sorry,

*Used as a derogatory term BY people who are transgendered.
>>
>>134799708
As far as I'm aware the phenomenon is global. Cancerous and absurd, yes, but not unique to the states alone.

I'd actually be pretty stoked if the states was the only place this authoritarian social justice warrior bullshit was making headway.
>>
File: ballgag eto hinami.jpg (274KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ballgag eto hinami.jpg
274KB, 850x1188px
>>134799524
Done
>>
>>134799651
So-

So Kimi is actually alive?
>>
Can the chart anon fuck off from now on? I don't want reddit here anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokyoGhoul/comments/3wpbbe/ch_57_character_charts_are_out/
>>
>>134799845
No, she's actually dead.
>>
>>134799845
Obviously.
>>
How the fuck did Torso escape with Serpent and wind up in Aogiri? Who paid Nishiki to risk his ass to free some rate A scrub who no one uses either way?
>>
>>134799801
Thank you.

>Select all images with waterfalls
>>
We need one of Hina being raped by Tokage
>>
>>134799909
Nishiki was attacking Torso, he didn't help him escape. Torso saw his 2 enemies fighting and took the opportunity to run off.
>>
>>134800083
For someone supposedly avenging his dead wife Nishiki sure was taking it easy.
>>
>>134800083
>supposedly avenging his dead wife
That was never said.
>>
File: 1447145040358.gif (1MB, 343x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447145040358.gif
1MB, 343x239px
>>134799801
>>
Do you think we will see Qs anymore? With Clowns,"V", Aogiri, :Re, they kinda are irrelevant from story point of view?
I cant really see them doing anything useful and who knows what Kaneki is planning but i am pretty sure its something bigger than rescuing Hinami
>>
>>134797294
>Fuck Akira.
The only good one anon.
>>
>>134800539
They are still one-eyed ghouls in the making. Mutsuki is helping Juuzou with the Clown Investigation. And Naki was ordered to capture a Q. Plus Torso is still stalking Mutsuki.
>>
>>134799864
Oh my god someone had to explain rio de janeiro
>>
>>134786397
What's SOG, School of Ghoul? You mean there are more of these?
>>
>>134800678
Yeah there's a bunch of them

http://talalanlalan.tumblr.com/post/93894089606/school-of-ghoul-parody-1-3
>>
File: 030.jpg (501KB, 1200x1715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
030.jpg
501KB, 1200x1715px
>tfw Haise is gone forever
>>
>>134800778
Why are Uta's eyes constantly in kakugan mode?
>>
>>134800624
I am pretty sure that what killed Shirazu was his breaking frames, just think about it half-ghouls are dangerous just look at Eto and Kaneki at this point both of them can be considered monsters will CCG really take such a risk as possibility that one of Qs become half-ghoul?
>>
>>134800840
You need a monster to fight a monster.
>>
>>134800822
post the whole thing
>>
Ishida posted new picture of Mitsuki and i cant stop laughing
>>
>>134800832
Those are tattoos, anon.
He likes them that way.
>>
>>134800840
Yeah, that.

That or the huge, gaping, side wound. But probably the frames being broken.
>>
>>134797246
>>134797274

tbf the quote says something like mental herpes and shingles. Someone said it can mean something from the past will affect them now.
>>
File: 50732644_p0.png (1MB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
50732644_p0.png
1MB, 1000x1422px
I want to accidentally cum inside Hinami and take responsibility.
>>
File: 342521345123352123.jpg (197KB, 1200x1727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
342521345123352123.jpg
197KB, 1200x1727px
>>134800878
Now is not the time anon.
>>
>>134800832
It could've been genetic defect.
>>
>>134800778
I think Yomo is actually fucking autistic
>>
>>134801233
He never had education
>>
>>134801192
He's from the cannibal district. For all we know he could have a ridiculous RC count that makes it impossible for him to shut off his kakugan.
Kakuja Uta fight when?
>>
>>134801296
We first need to see his kagune
>>
>>134801117
It's also slang for having dirty thoughts. Saying that Mutsuki is filthy in the same way she believes others to be makes me think that this is the correct meaning.
>>
>>134800871
Thing is that ghouls don't really have future in that world...They are fucked up maybe i am overreaching here but in 20 or 30 years Tokyo will probably be first city in world without ghouls well with information we currently have CCG is getting people from those schools or academies but what about ghouls they numbers must be kinda limited?
My main complain also flaw about Tokyo ghoul is worldbuling, too many holes to manga which is trying to be somehow "realistic". Too much focus on characters, close to zero plot development about "V" and Aogiri, so i really hope that Tokyo ghoul take new page with this original Kaneki.
>>
>>134801414
>not knowing everything about the setting means it isn't being "somehow "realistic""
>>
>>134801414
Btw, do we have any indication whatsoever where ghouls come from?
>>
>>134801589
Washuu are killing ghouls for 200 years already and Tsukiyama family is over 100 years old, it was never actually told.
>>
Is a chines TL Anon here who can help with this page?

>Kuramoto Itou: The 10th of January is Itou’s day (Must be a pun again based on the numbers 1, 10 and his name, split into the bubbles unclear)
>Kuramoto: (Not sure how should it be in English, but he’s basically hinting at some kind of present from hirako)
>Candy.
>>
>>134801589
Maybe it's a part of the v and ccg conspiracy
>>
>>134797907
>I want to meet my family.
Oh, so Tooru is the Q that represents Kaneki's suicidal part.
>>
Who is going to win Tokyo ghoul?
>>
File: 16.png (715KB, 885x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16.png
715KB, 885x800px
>>134802202
>>
>>134801414
This:
>>134801495
TG has been remarkably good at keeping a self-contained and consistent setting, what is unrealistic about it?

>My main complain also flaw about Tokyo ghoul is worldbuling, too many holes to manga which is trying to be somehow "realistic". Too much focus on characters, close to zero plot development about "V" and Aogiri, so i really hope that Tokyo ghoul take new page with this original Kaneki.

We already know that V are merchants of war, with corporate fronts like Sphinx. That they have a monopoly on 'ghoul juice' CCG buys at marked up prices with public funds.

That CCG prioritizes protecting Quinque Steel shipments for Sphinx over operations designed to root out huge human trafficking ghoul organizations. A material produced from Ghouls that CCG has no use for.

We know that V has been using Ghouls to perform political assassinations, that the children of those assassinated are recruited into CCG child soldier camps.

We know that V has been funding human ghoulification research secretly, and that they've been doing other, more heinous, shit that even a sociopathic ghoulification scientist balked at it.

We also know V has ties back to Germany somehow, and it's implied that Matsuri might've been recruited by them during his tenure there.

We know that the core purpose of Aogiri is to try and "smoke out" V.

How is that not ample information provided over the course of the story?
>>
>>134800822
Haise was just Kaneki with less memories.
>>
>>134802395
So why are Aogiri the bad guys again?
>>
>>134802491
They actually aren't, at least their goal isn't bad. It's probably their methods that many frown upon.
>>
I can't fucking stop laughing.
>>
>>134802536
Wait somebody remind me does Kaneki knows about V?
>>
>>134802613
Yes, Yoshimura told him. But he probably didn't connect V to the CCG yet.
>>
>>134802582
Why would you say something like that? Men are all such chauvinistic pigs. I'm tired of being harassed.
>>
>>134802491
Because they're upsetting the balance V has been trying to maintain, using Ghouls as a smokescreen for their increasing overt reach for power and money.

Aogiri is just a desparate organization of ghouls trying to prevent their outright genocide, headed by a nihilistic half-ghoul who has already given up hope. Weened on the journal of her mother who was killed for investigating V by her father.
>>
>>134802582
They're just desperate for a self-insert character
>>
>>134801821
Isn't that what Hinami said in the first series?
>>
File: 1450036220706.png (277KB, 426x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450036220706.png
277KB, 426x337px
>>134802747
>Implying their self-insert hasn't always been and forever will be Touka
>>
>>134791767
>to him... or her.
Just realised this. Was he speaking about Karren?
>>
My God i just went to Mutsuki page in wiki and saw those comments...never again.
>>
>>134802637
Yoshimura didn't tell him much about them did he ? At this point he might just consider them as some kind of shady, ghoul mafia completely beyond his area of interest.
>>
>>134802785
Literally how you retard? If anyone is a self-insert character it would be Kaneki or some retard like Naki.
>>
I don't know why people are making such a big fucking deal out of Mutsuki's gender. Who fucking cares.
>>
>>134802306
I hope he is furata and I pray that furata is Kaneki's partner. With all the shit Kaneki just went through what he really needs is a good laugh.
>>
File: Yamori_re.png (149KB, 416x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yamori_re.png
149KB, 416x378px
>>134802491
They're pretty fucked up. Have you forgotten what they do to other ghouls like Kaneki? They let this fucking psycho be in a position of power. They're everything that Amon hates about Ghouls.
>>
>>134803183
Yamori was a misunderstood Big Bro you nigga.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 480x640px
>You'll never have a sexy tulpa with huge thighs harass you

Shirazu you were partly lucky.
>>
>>134803183
And CCG left man who tortured Yamori teach children and kills cats in free time, who knows what else he is doing...
>>
>>134803229
At the least post the clean version
>>
>>134803183
But remember who was responsible for Yamori's psychological damage, Tokage.
>>
>>134784729
Which character(s) got the most art in the calendar?
>>
>>134803229
>>134803305

Why did Ishida make seem like there was going to be more development with him and then kill him...

Did the Japanese hate his character?
>>
>>134803433
>Why did Ishida make seem like there was going to be more development with him and then kill him
Because of Tragedy Boner reasons.
>>
>>134803183
Yamori was pretty bro outside of his weird sort of sexual obsession with torture.
And he was strong.
Aogiri is a meritocracy.
>>
>>134803433
He killed those boobs.

He deserved to die.
>>
>>134802869
He knows that Kuzen's wife was investigating V, that her journal was the only thing given to Eto when Kuzen left her in Noro's care.

That Eto is motivated by something to form Aogiri and fight CCG. That Kanou- a CCG scientist who resigned had mysterious patrons at one point before going AWOL. That he's aligned himself with Eto.

It may not be anything concrete, but the pieces are there for him to pick up.
>>
>>134803433
>Did the Japanese hate his character?
You do know that fans opinions don't matter to Ishida decisions.
>>
>>134802582
Is she melting?
>>
>>134803433
It wouldn't be suffering if the character seemed worthless or useless.
>>
Oh i dont know if this is told before but is Ayato V spy in Aogiri?
Maybe V recruited him same way did it with Kuzen, i remember he was rampaging in other wards before he joined Aogiri?
Is it possible?
>>
>>134803398
Saiko and Kaneki
>>
>>134803613
>she
>>
File: 1435959658973.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435959658973.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>134803738
>>
I hope Kaneki gains the dettachable kagune trait from eating Eto. It'll be too lame if he doesn't gain a damn thing from eating the one eyed fucking king.
>>
File: 1443805879886.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443805879886.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>134803815
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 600x1066px
>>134803433
>did Japanese hate his character

No they hate Mutsuki because she's bland and pretty much shit. The nips like Shirazu. Honestly I really don't know why Ishida killed off Shirazu when he was the the most enjoyable Q that helped endure the other shits.

>inb4 it was to develop the other Qs

There are a lot of ways Ishida could of developed the Qs without Shirazu dying. Heck having a character die to develop other characters is cheap because it shows that those characters can't stand on their own and develop. Plus it's a really common troupe. In fact I believe there was more to Shirazu's character that Ishida could of used and just by killing him off was just a easy way off. Shirazu was the most closest to Haise and knew when things were up. So he could of been a great narrative of Haise's change. He'll just seeing a normal delinquent type of character turning into a fine leader/investigator would of been much more interesting than just plainly killing him.

But I guess Ishida just wanted to show off his tragedy boner.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 852x1136px
So it seems the nips like the Qs in this order.

Saiko>Shirazu=Urie>>>>>>>>Mutsuki
>>
>>134803984
Good taste.
>>
>>134803183
Aogiri is desperate. They'll take anybody so long as they can follow orders and are strong.

People do questionable things when they're on the edge, Aogiri doesn't have the strength to be choosy in what recruits they pick up.
>>
File: Quinx.png (374KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Quinx.png
374KB, 950x1300px
>>134803984
Shittaste

Shirazu > Urie > Saiko >>> Garbage >>> Tooru
>>
File: vgcnbvcb.png (24KB, 102x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vgcnbvcb.png
24KB, 102x211px
>>134803815
say what?
>>