[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Hacky Japanese writers throw in gratuitous German elements.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: moe.jpg (184KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
184KB, 640x480px
> Hacky Japanese writers throw in gratuitous German elements.

> Rin Tohsaka's spells
> Nanoha A's
> Asuka

> They will never make an adaptation of the 30 Years War, the Austrian and Spanish Wars of Succession or the Seven Years War.

About the only good historical-political anime is LoGH and RoTK and the former is based off elements of the latter.

> You will never hear a 1632 Gretchen Madoka-expy complain of being raped.
> You will never watch a Tart Magica adaptation where she gets her clothes torn off and assaulted.

GODAMMIT SHAFT, I WANT TO SEE RAPE AND PLUNDER AND BURNING AND LIVESTOCK AND FORCED CONCUBINAGE
>>
Stop misusing the quote function.
>>
>>134524569
>>>/jp/
>s-stop misusing the cross-board link function
>>
>>134524523
What you stupid muh history anime posters need to understand is that there aren't any classic novels or stories to use as a base. There is no story about European dickstabbing that is in the same scope as Romance of the Three Kingdoms
>>
>>134524887
>>>/v/
Don't even bother, your thread isn't worth anything.
>>
File: 1438871203343.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1438871203343.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>134524523
For the same reason Westerners don't make historical fiction based on Japanese events like the Kenmu Restoration?
>>
>>134524523
They have a novel about elizabeth 1
in shoujo style.
>>
>>134524993
But our legitimate reason is that western history is far superior to any other.
>>
>>134527579
If you count the middle east before the kebabening perhaps.
Otherwise western history is just a long story where the most boring groups with the most boring flags always win
>>
>>134524523
Why are westerners so obsessed with rape?
>>
>>134529786
Most cultures are. The ancestry of barbaric Germanic tribes doesnt help though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.