[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baito saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image:1190.jpg (264KB, 869x1265px) Image search: [Google]
image:1190.jpg
264KB, 869x1265px
Behold /a/!!!!! Of the terrifying DUUUUCCCKKK CAAAANNNOOON!!!!!!!
>>
>>134514709
Ladywulf wants the D..
I mean the duck's beak
>>
File: e024.jpg (255KB, 869x1265px) Image search: [Google]
e024.jpg
255KB, 869x1265px
No one can stop the crotch cannon... I shall feed you all to my swan.
>>
>>134514907
No she wants the HEAD anon.
>>
did daughteru get ntr'd?
>>
>>134514709
He should just rape her with her new weapon. I want her in the harem.
>>
>>134515482
Does she count as a daughter? Either way he is gonna come out as a successful villain most likely.
>>
From the manga cover I thought this was about a henchman doing some cool things, but it's some disappointingly boring dumb comedy.
>>
>>134515482
Also we don't really know. She's probably in love with MC but is secretly hiding it or just pretty shy.
>>
>>134514907
>Ladywulf
She is a lesbian, she just doesn't know it. Yet.
>>
>>134515706
As long as you act like a responsible adult you can be a father and have many daughteru
>>
>>134515727
> disappointing
this is pretty good manga still and wasn't really disappointing
>>
>>134515765
Except we know she's in love with the white hawk guy
>>
>>134515970
No it wasn't fully revealed. She could be just embarrassed having just been confessed and hasn't answered yet. Though the brother/Daddy (like he should) is not gonna let that happen so easily.
>>
>>134515865
It is if you were expecting something original.
>>
>>134516075
This has it's unique charm of a life of henchman. Still pretty good.
>>
>>134516069
He doesn't even want to tease her. He's just being a father confronted by the fact that boys want to date his girl. There's a better chance of him going for ghost blowjobs than of him forming a real family with his orphan kids.
>>
>>134516485
How likely is it she's going to blame Ladywulf for turning her daddy to a life of crime?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.