[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asterisk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Are the genestella supposed to be superhumans or not, why are they running as slowly as normal humans when they're supposed to be able to move at super speed?
>>
>>134498323
It's against the law to use their superhuman abilities outside of duels and Festa.
>>
>>134498573
If the speed limit is set at "not superhuman" then they should still be allowed to run as fast as Usain Bolt.
>>
>>134498610
The majority of the world is normal people. I guess they want a sense of normalcy and to live without the fear and constant reminder that a superior new race exists. A 7 year old Genestella could kill a fully grown man without even realizing it by using force they think is normal, and we know things like that has happened in public before.
>>
>>134498660
Still, the speed they're shown to be running at is positively sluggish. I mean, go to any highschool track and watch the track team run, they can definitely do better than that.
I'm just imagining cops pointing speed guns at the pavement and if anyone is running more than about 10mph they stop them and check their identity papers for genestella status and if they're a genestella they get a speeding ticket.
>>
File: 1449339605569.webm (186KB, 844x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449339605569.webm
186KB, 844x720px
>>134498323
>Runs seriously, but doesn't realize how cute she appears
HHHNNNGGG. Julis doesn't try, but she is just naturally cute.

Now head pat time.
>>
>>134498739
You have a point.

Even without the law, powers are rarely used smartly for convenience in fiction. I suppose many writers don't want to deal with the constant details and physics.
>>
Why did Leicester just stand there and let his opponent drink blood without even trying to interrupt?
>>
I just have a question. Is the Gravity Sheath supposed to be Gravity Scythe, and the name just suffered a really bad case of Japanese illiteracy with how to read English and transcribe it to katakana?
>>
>>134500144
In what reality can "Scythe" be pronounced like "Sheath"?
>>
>>134501600
Glorious Nipponese reality, folded 1,000 times.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.