[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Initial D really Initial D without the eurobeat? Could it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is Initial D really Initial D without the eurobeat?
Could it be redone and be as good a show with different music?
>>
>>134398511
Just as long as it's all the First Stage and parts of Second Stage stuff it can probably be remade/redone and it'll still be ok, if it's the later parts of the show wher it's all "Muh Racing Team" then not.
>>
>>134398511

Inital D was always and forever will be about the cars
>>
>>134398511

Watch the Tokyopop dub.
>>
>>134398511
I tried to watch the dub and instead of eurobeat it had some shitty hip-hop, dropped the dub immediately
>>
>>134398511

NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO
>>
IM GONNA GET - LIKE A SPACE BOY - OH OH OH OH
>>
File: 1442797939616.jpg (145KB, 1080x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1442797939616.jpg
145KB, 1080x1250px
>>134398511
Eurobeat adds a lot of charm, but I think the biggest thing for me was the camera angles during the racing scenes. Tokyo Drift didn't have the feel of speed and recklessness that Initial D had and I think it was because of the bland race scenes (and no eurobeat maybe).
>>
>>134398511
You could throw in some trance instead, and it's still the same thing.
>>
YOU'LL HAVE A NIGHT OF FIRE
>>
File: HONDA FUCK YEAH.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HONDA FUCK YEAH.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>134398511
It can. But not these legend remake.
>>
>>134398511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsz2m4iCvs
Wouldn't be as fun for sure.
>>
Initial D was an eurobeat anime with some car racing on the side.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.