[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyoukai no kanata thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>>
File: 1396037525667.gif (937KB, 304x412px) Image search: [Google]
1396037525667.gif
937KB, 304x412px
>>134154281
How does such an average anime produce such a cute girl?
>>
First for perfection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppUE0JKLhEc
>>
This show hit me in all the right spots with all the tropes I love. Looked absolutely amazing too.
A shame that the plot was a bit weak.
>>
Why was the movie so lazily written? Why did they waste all that fluffy on a 90 minute waste of time?
>>
Best anime since Munto.
>>
>>134154281
SEASON 2 WHEN
>>
>>134155266
The movie wasn't too bad but the pacing was admittedly pretty awkward, which gave me the feeling like there wasn't a real climax or anything. I was glad we got more fluff though, and that Mirai finally got with Akihito
>>
>>134155473
It just felt like it had no reason to exist. The story wasn't interesting and it didn't really add anything.

The ending of the show was pretty decent and it's hard to keep the same feeling knowing there is a sequel
>>
>>134155545
>>134155473
I never got to see Aki fight in full demon form. fuck the movie.
>>
>>134155545
Watched the movie last week
Felt really rushed to me, the whole Miroku as big bad controlling Izumi and the redeeming ring was really weak and ost wasn't that great compared to the anime's ost. Probably they just wanted to milk the franchise.

I spected the movie to have more focus on Mirai discovering that she isn't a normal human and Akihito trying to hide it more slowly. Some battles in the middle, and Akihito finally telling her the truth at the end.
>>
Poor plot, but Mirai is such a fking amazing character...
>>
File: 1384628711859.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1384628711859.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
Ridiculous.
>>
all kyoani ending will be like this. .
>>
Sweet potato
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.