[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this even work? Isn't it a massive money sink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 45

File: daisuki.jpg (19KB, 550x198px) Image search: [Google]
daisuki.jpg
19KB, 550x198px
How does this even work? Isn't it a massive money sink?
You don't even need an account like Crunchyroll
>>
>>134127195
Promotion probably someday it will charge you .
>>
>>134127324
and then i'll stop using it

just like with fakku
>>
>>134127195
No ads either?
>>
>>134127465
Fuck off back to reddit, newfag.
>>
>>134127465
>streaming
>>
>>134127466
They do have ads. And they of course advertise their own stuff, like nendos from GSC, which is part of the owners of Daisuki.

My guess is still that this is one big experiment.
>>
>>134127195
>>134129649
They probably make most of the money from the figurine sales and ads.

Aside from server costs and licensing the stream service is a nice draw in for the store.
>>
>>134127195
They have few shows and most of what they have sells merch of some sort.
>>
>>134129649
I'm guessing western anime fans are more willing to pay for plastic crap than for video.
>>
Weirdly enough, I could have sworn that they did offer Kill La Kill a few weeks ago.

Anyway, they do also have premium shows like Gundam The Origin, for which you have to pay if you want to see it.

Shows like Gundam Iron Blood Orphans, One Punch Man, Concrete Revolutio, Idolmaster Cinderella Girls and other such shows are currently free.

I guess Daisuki is still in a self-promoting phase, trying to make itself known to westerners in the first place.
Not many know of Daisuki's existence, after all.
>>
>>134127195
Sounds like a good example to show you just how "important" CR is and how much money goes back to the creators, when they just give it away for free like that.
>>
>>134127465
>i
Retard.

>streaming
Disgusting retard.

Why don't you just fuck off and kill yourself?
>>
>>134128152
Is there any real difference between streaming and downloading it when the rip was done from the stream? Or am I missing something. I've seen many shows this season have the DAISUKI logo in the corner.
>>
>>134127195
There is absolutely nothing wrong with streaming. You get what you want with no legal complications or potential lawsuits. It's daijoubu. Why so autism?
>>
>>134130857
Nothing,Autism bucks is like bitcoins. Anons are grossly misinformed like /v/-fags but more in denial.
>>
>>134131986
Yeah, I never really got the problem with it either. If it's nothing special and you're just going to watch it once anyway it doesn't seem like a big deal.
>>
>>134130435
>>134128152
does streaming actually trigger you or are you just memelords?
>>
>>134131986
>OP doesn't even attack streaming
>start with the bait anyway
I hope no one falls for this.
>>
What does the voice that plays during the logo at the beginning of daisuki videos say?
>>
>>134127195
My country has a similar official subscription-based streaming service akin to Crunchyroll, only it's free and just has ads. I wonder if they really get enough money through them.
>>
File: Kakaka.gif (1000KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
Kakaka.gif
1000KB, 500x525px
>mfw the same retards that write >streaming, then proceed to watch HorribleSubs

oh the irony
>>
I would unironically use it, but the videos don't even load.
Maybe because I'm in Europe, but how the fuck would I know for sure?

It's fucking ridiculous that unorthodox sources are more reliable and user-friendly than official sources these days.
How do you expect people to even take your services into consideration?
>>
>>134134117
You might have a slow connection.
Having an account (which for now is free) also helps and gives you access to videos with higher resolution.

One of the annoying problems with Daisuki is that after 20 minutes, you're automatically signed out, even if you keep clicking on that "keep me signed in" box.
>>
>>134134470
>You might have a slow connection.
On HS's bots I get 400 kbyte/s.
On daisuki I get nothing. Nil. Of course with all adblockers and the likes disabled.
>>
>>134130232
They did have Kill la Kill when it aired, but they remove shows periodically, so you'd better pay attention.
>>
>>134131986
It's just a bunch of autists who could never forgive Crunchyroll for going legit.
>>
>>134133684
I know, right.
>>
>>134135023
You may have to change the browser.
>>
>>134131986
just poorfags who can't afford bandwidth
>>
>>134135288
I already have done that. Tested everything except for IE/Edge.
>>
>>134129649
my guess is that they are trying to get the money pirate sites generate.
>>
File: 1429038175235.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1429038175235.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
>>134130857
Even if the quality of the video was exactly the same, streaming is still inconvenient because you have to deal with the media player that's built-into the site and all the other disadvantages that come with streaming. There is literally no reason to bother dealing with that bullshit when it costs you literally nothing to download? You're literally just inconveniencing yourself and for no good reason.
>>
>>134134117
Doesn't load for me either. But I don't have flash, so there's that.
>>
>>134135409
Is Daisuki even Flash-based?
I have Flash installed, but haven't checked for that (i.e. haven't looked at the page source).
>>
>>134135342
No way. Are you sure your Adobe Flash Player is up to date and turned on? Are you able to you stream videos from crunchyroll?
>>
>>134135507
Does CR have any videos available to Europeans?
>>
>>134135401
Torrenting gigabytes of older shows is too bothersome.
>>
File: critical error.jpg (141KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
critical error.jpg
141KB, 960x541px
>>134135565
You mean...you didn't even check?
>>
File: snip.png (84KB, 1624x622px) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
84KB, 1624x622px
>>134135480
It is.
>>
>>134133684
epic b8 post xD
>>
>streaming

>>>/reddit/
>>
OPM Episode 1, 720p:

KA bitrate 1622 Kbps
http://pastebin.com/U9nS8BKd

HS Bitrate 3501 Kbps
http://pastebin.com/rJFrvr5K
>>
File: 1428074762212.jpg (69KB, 640x549px) Image search: [Google]
1428074762212.jpg
69KB, 640x549px
>>134135689
>>134135753
Shitters everywhere.
>>
What Crunchyroll did was show how much people in the west are willing to spend money on streaming anime. It is enough for anime studios to do what Crunchyroll did, offer a streaming service for free then when they have a big enough audience, taking away all the subscribers that Crunchyroll once had, then they would charge for it like Crunchyroll did. When that happens it'll be a stronger argument on supporting anime studios directly.
>>
>>134135937
I thought CR gives half of their dosh to Elevens? That's what they say, at least.
>>
>>134135618
I will be completely honest with you. I thought for the longest time that all those sites were US-only...and having "grown up" with fansubs over the last two decades there wasn't really any pressure to check that out in the first place.

That said, I want to go legit. Money isn't really a problem, so I feel like I should support the legit overseas sources (and most of them don't even ask for money, so even better).
Now, I have tried those over the last few months and was hit with trouble practically all the fucking time. Either by regional licensing not encompassing the region of the world I live in or technical fuckups.
I'm currently watching less anime than ever in the last 15 years or so.

So, I'm not a troll, but potentially stupid.
>>
>>134136014
Not exactly half, but there's some licensing fees upfront, and then some royalty.

The production committees for the late night niche shows will probably see streaming sites as an additional source of revenue and another way to advertise the anime, not one that will replace the main way of selling BDs to try to recuperate the costs of producing the anime in the first place.
>>
>>134135401
>costs you literally nothing to download
time
>you have to deal with the media player that's built-into the site
Do you need a degree in rocket science to press the play button?
>disadvantages that come with streaming
That's not an argument if you don't say what are those disvantages anon. You could say "your internet could fail in the middle of the streaming! haha", except the same can happen when you're downloading it. They share every problem.

It's just preference. I prefer streaming because I don't like waiting for downloads to end. If I decide to stop watching an anime, I won't have to regret having to download the entire thing, and downloading episode by episode is really fucking annoying when most websites from my country use those shitty hosts where you have to wait 30 seconds and shit like that.
>>
>>134135568
But older shows aren't on most streaming sites.
>>
File: 1413918484993.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1413918484993.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>134136086
Wow anon.... I feel kind of sorry for you for having been cut off from the internet communities for the past 10 years...
Anyway, we learn new things everyday...or something.
>>
>>134136308
Can you not use torrents or xdcc?
>>
>>134136506
I don't think I understand your post.
>>
>>134136398
viki used to have some old (I mean really old) anime, but it was deleted for the most part. I remember watching Gundam Wing and Zeta on CR in 2012, but both are no longer there.
Plus people torrent single episodes for 2-3 years at most.
>>
>>134136308
>>you have to deal with the media player that's built-into the site
>Do you need a degree in rocket science to press the play button?

That's not what he meant, and you know it you disingenuous bastard.

>They share every problem.
Other than all of the ones related the the quality of the media.

How the fuck is this thread -a thread about streaming sites, not a thread about anime- even still here? How the fuck did this idiot not already get like 100 anons spamming the report button? Stop being too fucking lazy to click a button, faggots.
>>
>>134136611
Don't mind me, I don't understand what I type either.
>>
>>134136657
>Plus people torrent single episodes for 2-3 years at most.
I assume you mean seed, because otherwise I don't know what you're saying. This is true, but I don't know why you'd need single episodes instead of a batch.
>>
>>134136673
/a/ has threads about VNs and nobody does anything about it, so deal with it.
>>
>>134136772
Because it takes too long too download. Especially if I want to adhere to the 3 episodes rule and drop the series if I don't like it.
>>
>>134136811
Fuck off, streaming threads should be deleted on sight, and nothing you say about VNs will change that.

>>134136863
Are you using some bizarre client that doesn't let you select which files to download?
>>
File: 1433873621747.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1433873621747.png
332KB, 596x628px
>>134136923
@triggered
So VNs on /a/ are fine by you even though it's board rule violation, but threads about streaming anime make you mad?
You might as well throw a tantrum in the buyfag and seiyuu threads.
>>
>>134137149
Not the anon you responded to, but yes, there are some guys who do get regularly mad at buyfag and seyuu threads.
>>
>>134137149
If not me, then someone else.
>>
>>134137149
Tell me again how VN threads being here has anything to do with the fact that streaming threads aren't allowed?
>>
>>134137282
I've never seen anyone getting buttblasted in a buyfag thread, but then again I don't go there often.
>>
>>134127195
>How does this even work?
By not advertizing on network television and using the same dirt cheap licensing agreements CR uses.
>>
File: 1386276291854 Cirno Future.png (42KB, 526x212px) Image search: [Google]
1386276291854 Cirno Future.png
42KB, 526x212px
Daisuki is being backed by animation companies against Crunchyroll, for the same reasons that western media companies are backing competitors to Netflix.

They missed the boat on the transition away from physical media sales, and now they're afraid someone else will control the content distribution channel.
>>
>>134137331
For not having read the rules you should be banned.
Here, I'll spoonfeed you:
>https://www.4chan.org/rules#a
>5. Japanese visual novels should be posted in /jp/, and Western on /vg/.
>>
>>134136308
>time
I have pretty shitty internet. 10 Mbps, which translates to ~1.2 MBps. It takes me ~5 minutes to download an episode. An episode lasts ~22 minutes, which means that when I'm done downloading the first one, by the time I finish watching it, I'll already have the next four downloaded. So it's not like there's any time cost here. And even if you can't even wait five minutes to watch an episode but have to start immediately at this very moment, you can simply stream the first episode and set everything else to download and by the time you're done with the first episode you'll have at least the next three already downloaded? With torrents you can set up file priority for downloads, you know. And even if your internet is much slower than even mine, unless it's more than four times slower, you can still literally download one episode by the time you're done watching the previous one, so no waiting required. And I don't think there's a single person in the world that has less than like 3 Mbps speed.
>>
>>134137344
There are buttblasted people about every general. I can live with the ones that existed before I did, but the same applies to them who probably predated them as well.
>>
>>134136308
>>134137424
>That's not an argument if you don't say what are those disvantages anon.
How do you take screenshots? Do you need to press the print screen button and then crop it in paint? Can you enable/disable subs for a moment when you want to screenshot something? Don't you have to deal with buffering when you want to skip and OP/ED you particularly dislike, or rewind a minute to look at the scene for a second time? What if you feel like watching six episodes before bed, can you set it up so they all autoplay in order so you don't need to get up from bed when watching? How do you keep track of what you've seen when you don't have the files themselves that you can manage? How do you keep track of what new episodes are out? With torrents/RSS, as soon as they come out, they literally start automatically downloading to my PC, without any input on my behalf. Often I'd just be browsing /a/ and just see the notification "X has started/finished downloading", reminding me that the episode is out and that I can go watch it. All the media players on streaming sites that I've seen just feel plain cumbersome and backwards, when it comes to features and when it comes to using them. I'm not sure how I'd properly explain it, but surely you too find it more easier to use whatever media player you use that you have installed on your computer than having to deal with any of the numerous online, website media players?

>You could say "your internet could fail in the middle of the streaming! haha",
But the thing with downloading is that it lets you download in advance. Let's say I'm browsing /a/ or playing some online video game or whatever. Suddenly my internet dies because there was some fuckup with the ISP and I can't use the internet anymore. Because I download, I have gigabytes of shows on my PC so I can just spend the next whatever number of hours watching those while waiting for my internet to come back. If I were streaming, I'd be screwed.
>>
>>134137390
Daisuki is literally owned by companies that make up many of the production committees.
>>
>>134137421
It's already controlled by foreign distributors though. CR and Netflix. Last I checked it's possible to stream anime on iTunes too.
>>
>>134137422
Yet again, tell me how that has anything to do with streaming. Your argument is literally "a rule is being broken on /a/, so therefore streaming threads should be allowed."

>>134137424
>~1.2 MBps
>shitty internet
I just upgraded to 6-700 mbps, you entitled bastard.
>>
not anime fuck off
>>
>>134137533
God, I'm retarded. kbps.
>>
>>134129810
Too fucking bad their online store is unintuitive garbage (like most of the their "sleek" site design).

Searching for things is a mess and objects are categorized in a haphazard way with little options for filtering. When designing a storefront, the first thing you should do is look at any successful online store. Since Daisuki doesn't deal with a massive breadth of items like Amazon they could look at something like Newegg to see how they filter categories of very similar items in a way that makes it easy for a person to find what they want.

Scrolling through an endless page of items isn't how it's done.

And if you're going to have an app, make sure that the basic functionality of the app actually doing the core job is finished before you try to make it look like an app straight out of one of my chinese animes. No matter how nice your UI is, it's meaningless if it doesn't work for a lot of people.

>>134130232
I understand it's probably for licensing issues, but they sort of drop the ball by having most of their shows disappear after a while. Pirate streaming sites and IRC will remain a better alternative if you can't access older content.

If they hope their initiative is like having access to japanese TV airtime, then it would behoove them to have their shows come out in a timely fashion so the users won't go to another alternative like those mentioned above. That and they should work on that selection of shows.

>>134136673
It's literally an anime streaming site created by anime production companies. It's like saying VN source, LN source, merchandise, and anime news discussions shouldn't be allowed because they aren't a manga or anime.

>Other than all of the ones related the the quality of the media.
Except when it's literally a TV rip or Stream rip. Exact fucking thing.
>>
>>134137533
Technically, you can't read. Anon's saying that rulebreaking threads exist on this board, but they don't get deleted. What makes you think a thread that doesn't break the rules should be deleted when the others don't?

>God, I'm retarded...
We know.
>>
>>134128152
>>streaming

>How dare he stream the same video in the same quality HS rips and I download!
>>
>>134137509
Yes, but those groups are still outside the industry. If Daisuki reaches whatever profitability standard their analysts have set, I assume the companies involved will just start cutting the middlemen entirely. Which is probably why Netflix and CR are rushing to get in on funding, so that they can be actual competitors by the time that happens and not get shut out of the industry.
>>
>>134137679
Well, I guess the mods should let us blog about the orgies we had last night, since apparently VN threads existing means no one can complain about any rule-breaking threads.
>>
File: 1389341735840.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1389341735840.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>134137533
The answer is simple. It's not up to you to decide what is and what is not allowed on /a/.
This thread has not been deleted by the mods, so discussing streaming is allowed. Was that rocket science.
Get butthurt all you want or call the mods dicks to blow off steam or something.
>>
>>134137765
You must have loved the prospect of nipples being banned, right? Kill yourself.
>>
>>134137541
/thread, streamers don't bring your shit in here and just discuss anime.
>>
>>134137689
Interesting. And here I thought Netflix doesn't care for anime much. The more competition, the better for viewers I guess.
>>
>>134135401
Can you tell me what are all the disadvantages that come from streaming?

It's faster, you don't need to wait for it to finish and it's THE SAME FUCKING QUALITY. You're a fucking retard

>inb4 screenshots
Why the fuck would I want to take screenshots from my anime? at all?
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (89KB, 679x700px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
89KB, 679x700px
>>134137804
After you, anon-chan.

Plus I really want to see you bitching to the mods. Just do it, if only for my sake.
>>
>>134137918
>lol u mad
Glad to know I'm talking with a twelve year old.
>>
>>134137579
I guess the plan is to stream the anime, then sell them later as BDs together with all the merchandise once they've been removed from the library.

Then again, how new is Daisuki?
>>
>>134137844
daiz doesn't approve of it so there's that.
>>
streaming, are u guys 12 fuckin newfags
>>
>>134137844
You;d want to take screenshots to prove that it's "THE SAME FUCKING QUALITY" but of course you don't actually want to do that, because it would actually prove that the quality is far inferior! Wait, a minute. You knew that all along, didn't you?
>>
just use kissanime ez
>>
>>134137844

>Tell me how it looks worse but don't use screenshots
>>
File: 1446794606349.png (720KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446794606349.png
720KB, 1280x720px
>>134137844
>Why the fuck would I want to take screenshots from my anime? at all?
>>
File: 1432435055451.jpg (4KB, 108x124px) Image search: [Google]
1432435055451.jpg
4KB, 108x124px
>>134137952
Please continue. It's getting entertaining.
>>
>>134136673
>Other than all of the ones related the the quality of the media.

Look, this isn't 2008 any more, there are very efficient ways of making sure streams look perfectly fine these days, and the internet speed to support it is widely available.

The "fuck streaming" thing made more sense a few years ago, but it's just getting to the point where it's nearly archaic now unless you still have slower internet.
>>
>>134137974
It was set up in 2013.
>>
>>134138001
>>134138013
>>134138024
Are you fucking stupid? It's the exact same video HS rips for you.

Daisuki upload an episode, HS downloads that same episode from Daisuki and then you download from HS.

Are you pretending to be stupid?
>>
>>134137992
Quality posting there. You sure convinced me.
>>
>>134137751
That would make sense if this was a rule breaking thread. But it's not.

Try an actual analog, like the ones posted prior.
>>
>>134138055
/a/ still thinks people watch in megavideo, just wait till that pic of streaming vs torrent from 2006 comes around.
>>
>>134137844
>It's faster
No it's not.
>you don't need to wait for it to finish
You need to wait for a buffer. If your buffer doesn't take long it's either garbage quality or you would have no problem downloading it in a couple minutes tops.
>it's THE SAME FUCKING QUALITY
No it isn't.
>>
>>134137844
>THE SAME FUCKING QUALITY
Sure thing retard.
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/139307
>>
>>134138163
>You need to wait for a buffer. If your buffer doesn't take long it's either garbage quality

If you have to buffer, your internet isn't suited for streaming high quality video in this day and age.
>>
File: 1437114371276.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437114371276.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>134138114
>not responding to what the quoted posters were actually getting at
>>
>>134138173
>not only is the BD screenshot far better but it's actually smaller in file size
And people still honestly defend streaming.
>>
File: 1429372601076.png (98KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1429372601076.png
98KB, 625x626px
>>134138163
Of course you have no evidence to back up your so-called 'claims'.
>>
File: 1358068173413.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1358068173413.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>134138201
But if you have a decent internet connection, why bother streaming at all when you can literally download it in a matter of minutes?
>>
>>134138173
No one's arguing fucking Kissanime vs. BDs, they're arguing legal distributors' streams vs the HS rips of those streams
>>
>>134138173
>KISSANIME

Are you fucking stupid? we're talking about DAISUKI. The SAME one you download HS rips from.

Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>134138230
I'm sure you wait for the BD rips to come out before watching the show. As for me, I prefer watching anime as it airs.
P.S. Don't you get lonely not being able to discuss currently airing shows on /a/?
>>
>>134138084
Really new at this thing then.
I just really wish they had a bigger library.

From the looks of it, most people use Daisuki primarily for both Idolmaster and Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, M3 the dark metal, both Gundam shows, Buddy Complex, and God Eater.
The rest is probably still too new for the viewerbase. Even One Punch Man only managed around 2k views so far.

I guess OPM is still primarily more popular in Japan and the US than the rest of the world.
>>
>>134138333
So you don't stream anything if you're watching it after different rips are available?
>>
>>134138319
It's just bait.
>>
File: Average v poster.jpg (109KB, 797x597px) Image search: [Google]
Average v poster.jpg
109KB, 797x597px
>Streamfags actually believe that they watch anime in propper resolution
Is winter break over yet?
>>
>>134138163
>Buffer
Do you still live in 2005? Anyone with a decent connection just fucking plays and the video starts nowadays.

>>134138173
>>134138230
>Talks about DAISUKI
>Posts Kissanime

torrentfags are inbred, what a surprise.
>>134138261
Because why would I want to download an episode if I can just press play and start watching? In that exact same moment?

Why would I want to wait a couple minutes to watch the anime I want to watch now?
>>
>>134133449
DAISUKI DOTTO NET
>>
>>134138261
Because there's such a negligible difference that if you just want to stream it's perfectly fucking fine these days.

I know I'm on 4chan and most people on here can't grasp basic concepts like "not everyone cares enough to get the marginal differences that you can get" but it's really not that hard.

The screenshot >>134138173 is probably amongst the worst you'll see, and it's not a fucking problem at all. If you didn't have the comparison you'd probably think that's just how it is (and I think the red is much nicer in the stream personally, that orangey red is fucking ugly)

I actually streamed an episode of dragon ball super recently because it wasn't on TT but they had it and I was like "yeah whatever I don't really care" and it was fucking fine, I couldn't spot any major differences.
>>
>>134138374
Your sentence pattern is unclear.
>>
File: 1434518745617.jpg (19KB, 328x293px) Image search: [Google]
1434518745617.jpg
19KB, 328x293px
>>134136308
top kek i have a 2mb internet and download at 180kbps and i still downloaded the 3 season of symphogear(31GB)
>>
>>134138201
If your internet connection can handle true HD streams with little or no buffering then you could download the same HD quality video in a couple minutes at most.

>>134138247
Streaming does not magically make your connection faster. If the stream is truly identical in quality to the downloaded file it's the same amount of data going through your bandwidth either way. Yes you read that right: you're still downloading the file even when you stream, you're just downloading it in small chunks at a time saved as temporary files. The only way a stream of an episode would be "faster" or use less bandwidth would be if it had a lower bitrate (which most streams do, since streamfags care more about speed than quality).
>>
>>134138407
>>134138437
>The screenshot >>134138173 is probably amongst the worst you'll see, and it's not a fucking problem at all. If you didn't have the comparison you'd probably think that's just how it is (and I think the red is much nicer in the stream personally, that orangey red is fucking ugly)
You're shitting me, right? That's a huge difference and totally unacceptable.
>>
>>134138400
What is
>propper
resolution?
>>
The paid shills are out in force today. Report and hide.
>>
>>134138261
Why bother downloading when I can literally start watching in that exact same instant? In the same quality?

There's no fucking reason not to use Daisuki, it's free, it's the same quality you get from HS and it's also faster
>>
>>134138443
If you're watching a show where rips not of streams have already come out, you torrent?
>>
>>134138463
>If your internet connection can handle true HD streams with little or no buffering then you could download the same HD quality video in a couple minutes at most.

Look, I want you to get your head around this concept. Some people do not care, and are like "I'll just stream it and watch it now instead of waiting for something that may be very slightly better" even if that wait is a short time, it's still a wait.
>>
>>134138516
Just stop posting, Daiz.
>>
>>134138409
I guess that fits. I wonder if it's pure synth or somebody speaking with effects added.
>>
>>134138483

It's a streamfag, they can't tell the difference. You have to be considerate.
>>
>>134138483
Why are you quoting me inbred?

I already told you, why are you posting KISSANIME when we're talking about DAISUKI?

>>134138463
>If your internet connection can handle true HD streams with little or no buffering then you could download the same HD quality video in a couple minutes at most.

Explain to me, WHY WOULD I WANT TO WAIT A COUPLE MINUTES?

Just tell me that, why would I wait when I can start watching the moment I hit play if I stream? with the same quality?
>>
>>134138533
Try again.
>>
>>134137974
Yeah this would work, if they actually sold blu-rays on their site, and if they sold international versions of their properties in the first place instead of relying on localizers. Watching Gundam IBO I see all sorts of Japanese Gunpla ads, but last I checked, it's not like you could buy Gunpla at the Daisuki store.

Nor would I anyway, since the store really needs work.

>>134137823
>>134137541
If you
>streaming
fuckheads would actually discuss Daisuki as a anime distribution medium and how it relates to the anime industry instead of complaining about streamers on /a/, this would probably be one of the better threads on the board (which there's plenty of shit looking at the catalog).

Last season it was reported that Rokka no Yuusha was highly popular in territories outside of Japan and thus it was considered a success. Is that true? Fuck if I know, but the medium of distribution would have been an official stream rather than IRC.

Hollywood already makes films mostly for the international rather than domestic market. First party streaming initiatives are a new model and how they work out affects the industry. Looking at what does and what does not work with Daisuki should be interesting. Instead you guys just want to go full Daiz and argue about image quality.
>>
>>134138545
Streaming gives you literally no benefit. You say "I have to wait for it to download" but again if your connection is good enough to stream HD without any kind of buffering the you would download an episode in less time than it would take you to go to the bathroom.
>>
>>134138483
>You're shitting me, right? That's a huge difference and totally unacceptable.

I'll go get a large sample, and get people to watch it, without having seen any other version of it, and ask if they think it's fucked up, totally unacceptable, or if they think "yeah it's fine"
>>
>>134138545
Those people aren't welcome on /a/.
>inb4 who made you the arbiter of /a/?
This has been the case for ages. "I don't care about quality" is not an excuse anons are supposed to make.
>>
>>134138604
No, streaming gives you direct benefit of -not waiting- compared to the downside of torrenting which is -waiting-

You're literally saying not waiting and waiting are equally desirable.
>>
File: 1430028345482.png (2MB, 1448x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1430028345482.png
2MB, 1448x1462px
Reminder that streamfags are cognitively inferior.

>>133985308
Streamfags claim that the quality is the same because they are actually blind

>>134052288
Blaming downloading instead of the release group for bad releases

>>134009818
Streamfag can't even find things on nyaa and can't even download from bbt.
>>
>>134138625
What would matter is if you got people who had actually watched downloaded BD rips before, meaning not people who have only seen kissanime shit and don't know better stuff exists, and then they couldn't reliably tell which was which without having seen the other. Which I guarantee you would not be the case.
>>
>>134137509
>It's already controlled by foreign distributors though. CR and Netflix.
That's why the Japanese production companies are scared. It's only a matter of time before DVD and BD sales become a niche item, In terms of number of eyeballs, Daisuki barely even registers as a rounding error.

The licensed anime streaming market is almost entirely controlled by CR and Netflix, and the Japanese companies will be screwed if they let a small number of western companies control the new distribution channels.

>>134137689
Which is probably why Netflix and CR are rushing to get in on funding
Netflix is already far, far ahead of anyone else in terms of growth and funding. Even Crunchyroll is far bigger than Daisuki, and CR is still just a tiny blip on the screen compared to the established media companies.

Netflix is so much larger by mind-boggling multiples than CR and Daisuki, the only reason they haven't crushed everyone else is that Anime is a minor side-show to them.
>>
Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? It's clearly an advertisement, but instead of reporting it people are actually discussing the merits of streaming?

What the fuck is wrong with you, /a/?
>>
>>134138598
>WHY WOULD I WANT TO WAIT A COUPLE MINUTES?
Better quality, control over subtitles, ability to make screenshots, gifs, webms, and the ability to save episodes for later viewing with or without an internet connection. Take your pick.

The only complaint you have right now is "waiting" which is a non-issue. It literally takes longer to cook a microwave meal than it does to download an anime episode on a decent connection. Most people spend more time taking a shit than waiting for an episode to download.

And considering download processes are all automated these days, your anime will be all downloaded and ready for you to watch before you even finish dressing yourself in the morning.

At this point you just sound like a massive retard screaming about how he has to "wait" to watch anime even though there's no conceivable scenario where you'd actually ever be "waiting" on something to finish.
>>
>>134138600
You really are expecting too much of /a/. Most people here know jackshit about economics and marketing.
>>
>>134138662
That was relevant 7 years ago. when the difference was major.

And either way it doesn't fucking matters because most of the streams people talk about aren't fucking kissanime.
>>
>>134138718
Rushing to get in on funding anime, not to get more funding for themselves.
>>
>>134138374
Not him, but yeah, if I know i actually want to watch something after it's aired, I'll usually prefer to get a blu-ray or DVD rip off the subber's IRC. If I'm not sure, I might stream a couple episodes, or if I'm already DLing shit anyway, I might get the shit TV rip from irc.

If I really like something, I'll buy it from overseas.
>>
>>134127195
I didn't know this was free, If I had known I would've registered and used it a long time ago.

I suppose/hope they benefit from views or something, It's the least I can offer.
>>
>>134138718
>the Japanese companies will be screwed if they let a small number of western companies control the new distribution channels
I don't want to sound nasty, but they asked for it. When CR was going legit nobody on their side paid any attention. They are too stuck in the old ways.
>>
>>134138715
>What would matter is if you got people who had actually watched downloaded BD rips before

No, because that's not the fucking point. The point is if the quality is good enough to watch and not feel like you're watching a fucked up version if you're watching it for the first time.

>>134138751
>Better quality, control over subtitles, ability to make screenshots, gifs, webms, and the ability to save episodes for later viewing with or without an internet connection. Take your pick.

Have you considered that many people don't give a fuck about the things you've said that are real points?

The quality one is dubious at best and the control over subtitles one could be a downside as fansubbers are retarded and can't be trusted to do shit. Does no one remember the days when subs would change episode to episode because of new details being revealed changing the context of things that were being said?
>>
>>134138729
>It's clearly an advertisement
It isn't. Daisuki is owned by a bunch of anime studios. By your logic even discussing studios is advertisement.
>>
File: Crunchyroll Eyes.jpg (50KB, 1260x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crunchyroll Eyes.jpg
50KB, 1260x480px
CR alldayerryday
>>
>>134138758
>when the difference was major
The only reason this is the case is because the only choice is shitty streaming sites at this point, and everyone just rips them.

Streaming anime didn't magically get better in quality. Downloaded anime just got pulled down to its level.
>>
File: 1430468285454.png (238KB, 824x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430468285454.png
238KB, 824x720px
>>134138729
Keep on rolling, anon. I'm sure I was around longer than you, so from my experience I can tell you what you're wishing for will not come true.
>>
>>134138865
>The point is if the quality is good enough to watch and not feel like you're watching a fucked up version if you're watching it for the first time
Yes, watching that show for the first time, not anime for the first time. If you've never seen a BD rip of an in your life, how the fuck do you know what a "fucked up" version is? That's like offering an orphan ten dollars to do a day's work, and they get happy, and then you use that as proof that that's as much money as anyone needs.
>>
>>134138865
>Have you considered that many people don't give a fuck about the things you've said that are real points?
Your capacity to care about them doesn't change facts. Streaming is objectively inferior. The sole thing you cling to is "I can press play and watch it!" (even though this is actually possible with various download options like xdcc and some ddl and torrents, thus negating even that supposed "advantage").

>and the control over subtitles one could be a downside as fansubbers are retarded and can't be trusted to do shit
Everything you say just reveals more of your ignorance. You're so ignorant you don't even know the things I'm describing. With a download, I can choose what subtitles to load with the video. I can edit the subtitles. I can turn them on or off whenever I want. I can change the size and position of them. These are options I have, and you don't.
>>
>>134138819
So far, the only anime you have to pay for on Daisuki is only Gundam the Origin.
It's also the only anime they sell BDs for.
>>
>>134138751
But...I don't need any of it!
>>
File: Crunchyroll Eyes.png (296KB, 1260x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crunchyroll Eyes.png
296KB, 1260x480px
>>134138873
>>
>>134138989
Ah, so you're just trolling. Got it.
>>
>>134138877
>Streaming anime didn't magically get better in quality.

no, not magically, but the proliferation of better internet speed and code for streaming did improve it.

Unless you're one of those people that think that every streaming website is the same in the back end and that back end code doesn't have an impact.
>>
>>134138604
Actually there can be quite a bit of waiting involved in IRC. Sometimes you are put into a queue for a server bot. Sometimes XDCC likes to fuck up and you have to resume the DL.

But those things aside, I'd much rather use the bandwidth/datacaps of some larger organization than putting strain on servers rented out by people who don't directly benefit from people using their servers to begin with. I always feel like apologizing when I download a blu-ray rip.
>>
>>134139074
>back end code having an impact on video quality
Damn. You're either retarded or laughing your ass off.
>>
>>134138871
Discussing anime studios also brings in haters who start flinging memes around.
>>
File: 1419968085853.jpg (30KB, 337x325px) Image search: [Google]
1419968085853.jpg
30KB, 337x325px
>>134139060
What makes you think so.
>>
>>134138751
>Better quality
Again, Daisuki is THE SAME, video you download from HS.

>Control over subtitles
I don't touch that, DAISUKI subs are perfectly fine for me

>ability to make screenshots, gifs, webms
I don't CARE about that, I already said why would I want to do that?

>the ability to save episodes for later viewing with or without an internet connection
I don't have Alzheimer, I watch things one time and that's it. I won't save any particular anime for the 10 years to come unless it's BDs of things I like A LOT, like Fate, DRRR/Baccano to say a few examples and HS doesn't offer BDs so try again.
>>
>>134139124
I've never really had issues with queues in IRC. Then again I don't really use the popular bots. Most of the downloading I do these days is via automated torrents.
>>
>>134139048
heh
>>
>>134139074
His point is that any stream from CR or Daisuki or whatever other "high quality" site you use is still inferior to a proper rip. Even Leopard's shit is better. It's just that no one times most shows to those now.
>>
>>134138829
>I don't want to sound nasty, but they asked for it. When CR was going legit nobody on their side paid any attention. They are too stuck in the old ways.

Exactly what happened with Netflix. The big movie studios initially ignored Netflix -- to the point that Netflix used to have to get their DVDs (for the mailed rentals) by raiding the shelves at Walmart.

Then when they finally realized how big Netflix had gotten and what a huge monster was growing, they panicked and started yanking licenses and screwing with contract terms left-and-right (which is why Netflix is now hosting a lot more cheap B-grade content, but also making their own shows now).
>>
>>134139139
This brings me to the conclusions: there is no safe place on /a/.
>>
>>134139017
>Streaming is objectively inferior

You ARE a retard. Something, but sheer definition cannot be objectively better or worse as the nature of being better or worse requires judgement, and thus it cannot be independent of judgement, thus it cannot be objective.

Second, if you personally do not consider those points to be of importance, then to you there is no difference. You're providing reasons that SOME people will want to download and have a better time because of that. Not some rationale for why it's universally true.
>>
File: stream.png (120KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stream.png
120KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: niyo.png (266KB, 441x388px) Image search: [Google]
niyo.png
266KB, 441x388px
>>134139190
At this point you should be certain that you are replying a troll. Just so that you know...
>>
>>134139303
Pretty much this. I get offended by streamfags because I don't like the idea of discussing anime with someone too stupid to download it.
>>
>>134139213
I don't think anime streams have reached that same monstrous point yet, though. The groups behind most anime are few enough, and there's enough focus in the community on new releases, that I really do think they could cooperate and throttle CR pretty easily if they cared, at least right now.
>>
>>134139303
>why do you stream?
because it supports the studios. anime doesn't grow on trees
>>
>>134139394
OK, kid.
>>
>>134139248

>>133986395
OPM Episode 1, 720p:

KA bitrate 1622 Kbps
http://pastebin.com/U9nS8BKd

HS Bitrate 3501 Kbps
http://pastebin.com/rJFrvr5K

Less than fucking half the bitrate. Enjoy your shitty streams

tl;dr = >>134138695
>>
File: 1428812656999.jpg (122KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
1428812656999.jpg
122KB, 610x610px
>>134139378
Then get offended all the way you like. Just to spite you I will discuss streaming in every thread I post in.
>>
>>134139303
The quality argument in this doesn't really hold up any more. Everyone just rips from streams, so the downloads are of the same quality.

>>134139394
>he believes this
Go import some BDs and then come back, okay?
>>
>>134138158
Just look a this >>134139303

Torrentfags are the most retarded faggots ever
>>
File: X.png (82KB, 349x378px) Image search: [Google]
X.png
82KB, 349x378px
>>134139413
Wow, you actually made some effort to agree with somebody. Congratulations.
>>
>>134138989
No matter how hard you oldfag, if you don't understand that the core discussion should be about the implications of Daisuki as a direct distributor on the behalf of production companies, you're a dipshit.

>>134139017
>With a download, I can choose what subtitles to load with the video.
There's no reason why a stream can't do this except that pirate sites hard encode them from the rip for the stream. Back in the old days fansubs were hard coded too. If distribution platforms like CR and Daisuki wanted to, those things could be added as well.
>>
>>134139190
>Again, Daisuki is THE SAME, video you download from HS.
And it's not better than BDs. I have the option to watch BD quality anime if I want, you don't.
>I don't touch that, DAISUKI subs are perfectly fine for me
It doesn't really matter what you think, the fact remains you have zero options regarding subtitles while those who download have as much freedom as exists regarding them. You can't even turn your subtitles off for screenshots, let alone edit them or change the font or size to make viewing easier.
>I don't CARE about that
It doesn't really matter what you care about, these are facts. Downloading gives you far more options at no extra cost. You sacrifice nothing by getting the ability to do whatever you want. This is objectively superior.
>I don't have Alzheimer, I watch things one time and that's it
Again: it doesn't matter what your incredibly limited needs are. Just because you are fine having little or no options when watching anime doesn't mean everyone is. And once again, the fact remains that these options come at absolutely no additional cost to you. You are simply opting not to use them for no real reason.
>>
>>134139465
Here's your counter points
>>134139434
>>134138695
>>
>>134139434
>kissanime

Look, if you want to talk about the shittiest possible examples, I could go and make you a file that would give you fucking cancer to look at. Then we can assume that that's the baseline for downloaded files and it would be just as intellectually honest as what you're doing now.
>>
>>134139434
>KA
>The illegal streaming site that literally just uploads a shittier version of HS rips.
>>
>>134139450
>>he believes this
>Go import some BDs and then come back, okay?
No evidence to back up your claim.
>>
>>134139450
You're assuming no one's watching BD rips, Senketsu, older shows, etc.
>>
>>134139413
Torrents do jack shit for the studios.
>>134139450
>Go import some BDs and then come back, okay?
I'm not paying those outrageous prices anon. I'd rather studios aim for volume rather than huge prices that only the most obsessed would pay.
>>
>>134139510
>Counter points
>Posts KissAnime

Are you even trying? Nobody is talking about Kissanime here. KA just uploads the same HS rips and lowers the quality.

We're talking about Daisuki.
>>
>>134139434
>KA
The site which literally uploaded anon's rickrolling video for an episode
>>
Question: who exactly do these sites pay their fees to? Not Daisuki, obviously, but CR and co. Is it the IP owners, or the Japanese distributors, or who?
>>
File: stream.png (548KB, 1522x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stream.png
548KB, 1522x1000px
>>
>>134139248
Except I've already proved its inferior. Downloading gives you countless more options to improve your experience or to do whatever you want with an episode. Literally the only drawback you've come up with is "waiting for it to download" which I've already made clear is a total non-issue. The only possible scenario I can imagine where waiting on a download would be important is if you only had exactly 25 minutes to watch an anime episode that you didn't have downloaded.

That's the sum total of the "advantages" streaming has over downloading: if you ever end up in a situation where you have a very tight window for watching anime you don't have on hand, you can watch it immediately.

For everything else, downloading is superior by every objective measurement.
>>
>>134139213
I wonder how Netflix Japan is doing.
>>
>>134139550
Then you're not supporting jack shit.
>>
Daisuki is owned by Japanese companies who put up their own shows in there. It's also funded by the Japanese government as part of the COOL JAPAN program:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-30/bandai-namco-adk-aniplex-establish-anime-consortium-japan-streaming-service/.80509

Daisuki is purer than Crunchy in the sense that there is no middleman.
>>
File: 0streaming.jpg (241KB, 1303x823px) Image search: [Google]
0streaming.jpg
241KB, 1303x823px
>>
File: anime industry 2014.jpg (467KB, 1490x970px) Image search: [Google]
anime industry 2014.jpg
467KB, 1490x970px
>>134139394
>because it supports the studios
Not really. They might see a couple yen from you watching the stream, but it's basically nothing compared to the support they get from me buying merch directly from Japan.
>>
>>134139609
Was it? when was that?
>>
>>134139548
I was mainly referring to airing shows and how most people watch those.
>>
>>134138407
>Why would I want to wait a couple minutes to watch the anime I want to watch now?
>>134138520
>Why bother downloading when I can literally start watching in that exact same instant? In the same quality?
Do you watch new anime episodes immediately, at the very second it becomes available on the streaming site you use?

I use RSS. As soon as an episode becomes available, my torrent client automatically starts downloading it. It all happens in the background, and it doesn't require any kind of input from me. I don't need to check nyaa.se or horriblesubs.info to see if the episode is out and then download it manually, the computer does it all for me.

So when I want to watch the episodes that were released today, I just open my seasonal anime folder and start watching.
>>
>>134139632
Literally 5 years ago, the internet isn't the same as it was back then. Streaming wasn't nearly as good as it is now.

Are you guys that are so picky about this really just clinging on to the old arguements that heavily? I remember when it was fucking disgusting to stream and you were right to try and get everything to download, but acting like the situation is the same now is so disingenuous it hurts.
>>
File: 0spammer.jpg (51KB, 440x390px) Image search: [Google]
0spammer.jpg
51KB, 440x390px
>>
>>134139652
You are, streaming money is money they wouldn't get at all.

You're fucking stupid if you think people paying for CR and Funi don't support the industry when you're the one downloading for free.

>>134139652
And Daisuki is free >>134139655 and also helps the industry
>>
>>134139643
In terms of anime? I know that they have a pretty big selection since Aniplex got on board quickly. You could stream Madoka, Fate, Monogatari, KLK, Gurren-Lagann and all that stuff from the start. Trigger also put up LWA1 and 2 by themselves.
>>
>>134139676
Second episode, Sidonia S2
>>
>>134139689
>I use RSS.
These people likely do not even know what an RSS feed is, much less how one can use it to automate downloading.
>>
>>134139676
First episode of Sidonia S2. Someone took advantage of the lack of a group doing it, subbed the section before the OP, and then replaced the rest of the episode with a rickroll.
>>
File: Hsien-Ko Gardevoir.jpg (147KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hsien-Ko Gardevoir.jpg
147KB, 700x700px
>>134139652
You must have me confused with a pirate.
>>134139670
I do what I can. I'm only one person and I occasionally buy merch too on top of stream through legit means.
>>
>>134139633
And I provided you with a simple logical explanation for why that's an argument that some people would find benefit from downloading, others would not see any real benefit, ergo whatever way they choose to watch it is just as good as the other.

Also you still don't understand what objective means. Please go learn then come back, it's worse than the retarded misuse of the term deconstruction by you plebs.
>>
>>134139626
The CR ad says 'to the content creators'. Their website also lists TV Tokyo as one of their investors.
>>
>>134139385
I think you're missing the point. This isn't about sub groups working around CR or Daisuki, we're talking about Daisuki as a panicked response by production companies to reclaim relevance in the face of monster corporations like Netflix. Someone mentioned before that there are probably fears that Netflix itself will start funding original productions where anime has been looked at more as an afterthought before. If the future of streamed content, even anime content, is in the hands of Netflix, then it gives Netflix power in licensing negotiations, and if they have their own original programming, it also makes them a direct competitor to existing production companies.

>>134139434
You daize-lites need to stop. This could have been a good thread.
>>
>>134139717
>Download for free
>The public good of video with a social marginal cost of 0
>Use the gained money to purchase more food and other things and figures and blu-rays if you like the series.

You're basically paying for bits, it is not efficient to do so even though people still do it.
>>
>>134139801
>others would not see any real benefit
It doesn't matter what you see, the benefit is there. It's like comparing the difference between a swiss army knife with over 10 different tools and a swiss army knife that only has a 1 inch blade and a screwdriver. The 10-tool one is better, even if all you need is the screwdriver.
>>
>>134139693
You know, I never liked this argument. It's like saying I should buy a bicycle over a car because I can legally drive the bike on the sidewalk and the road.
>>
>>134139670
And?

If you usually get 10 bucks but now start getting 13 because streaming then that's 3 bucks more.

Of course buying overpriced BDs and overpriced merchandising gives them more money, but people don't have money to buy that. So instead of pirating it and watching it for free they support the industry with less but still a useful amount of money.

Now the studios instead of getting 10 would get 13, those 3 bucks they wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
>>
>>134139806
>This could have been a good thread.
Pretty sure you're wrong about that one.
>>
>>134139727
That's nice. I wonder if Japan will watch more streamed anime and less TV broadcasts.
>>
>>134139506
>>134139434
How about the obvious point that we aren't discussing BD rips of finished shows or KA encodes of HS rips? We're talking about Daisuki, currently airing anime, and how this acts as a barometer of the industry.
>>
>>134139808
>figures and blu-rays if you like the series.

There's a difference between 10 dollar subscription a month and 2000 dollars a month if you want to support every anime you watch. Nobody can pay that.
>>
>>134139853
It's more like they now get $10.02 where before they only got $10. You clearly didn't read the chart if you think streaming has any real impact on profits. They could literally shut down all streaming and lose barely any revenue, that's how little impact it has right now.
>>
File: 1416179560462.png (372KB, 842x720px) Image search: [Google]
1416179560462.png
372KB, 842x720px
>>134139806
>This could have been a good thread.
>>
>>134139190
>Again, Daisuki is THE SAME, video you download from HS.
Downloading it you can improve some of the issues with madVR so the quality of what you consume will be better.
>>
>>134139952
'k, but that's more money than they would get otherwise.

More = Better. Now studios can buy donuts and coffee for their animators.
>>
>>134139893
Funnily enough, there are actually lots of legitimate anime streaming sites in Japan too, which the Japanese make use of. I don't know if they're also backed by production committee members or not, however (most likely not).

The anime producers aren't just looking at overseas, but also the local domestic market.
>>
>>134129810
>>134127195
The fewer foreigners pirating through P2P means fewer sources for pirates in Japan as well.
Extra revenue may just be a bonus.
>>
>>134139806
>Netflix pays Japanese studios to make anime they want
Since Japan has shit taste, this is exactly what we should be striving for.
>>
>>134139806
I don't think we're really disagreeing. I'm just saying that I think the western studios realized how much of a problem Netflix was too late, and that I don't think anime has reached that point yet. Netflix does not, right now, have anywhere near the same dominance over anime streaming it does over TV/movie streaming. Right now, I think a lot of movies would actually lose money if they didn't let Netflix buy streaming rights, because there are so many people who just watch stuff because it's on Netflix, not because they want to watch it. I don't think that's the case with anime, particularly not in Japan itself - they have the dedicated fan market that will go after the show regardless of whether it's on Netflix or not, which gives them more room to breathe.
>>
>>134133684
This, like holy shit. It's tv quality
>>
>>134140018
If all you care about is making yourself feel better then fine, but don't pretend like you actually want to support the industry and don't bring it up as a point for streaming. If you actually cared you'd buy BDs and merch.
>>
File: toyota accel.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
toyota accel.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
Unit bath industry off like heart common move young door mass development green loss conscious kettle private space love boy apple well need wash mist need brown burn blade metal credit why

invention card room

month across digestion

road early paste thing push look attempt week straight room private comb hook common high hanging mother

exchange step tail page other goat fire country laugh view effect new level stem deep sky neck instrument station.
>>
>>134139850
You know that car use has more negative externalities than cycling, right?
>>
>>134140054
Netflix doesn't want to make anime for the Western anime fans, though, they want to make anime for normalfags, whose taste is even worse than Japan's.
>>
>>134138261
Why bother with a matter off minutes when you can get exactly the same quality instantly?
>>
>>134139839
You've created a situation where there is a 10-1 which is the exact same dimensionally, cost, weight, quality, etc as a 1 inch blade + screwdriver. Because that's the only way it would be always better no matter what.

What's it's more like is if you're promoting a store that's just around the corner that sells the same food for the same price, but it comes with a snazzy reusable container, but you have to walk around the corner to get it. If you don't care about the container then there's no reason to go, the meat is the same.
>>
>>134139989
Problem with madvr is that you need a good pc, forget about it if you're travelling with your old or just not that notebook
>>
>>134139922
That's why you don't support every anime you watch only the ones you really like, and the wheels of industry continue forward.

Don't give money to people who produce a good with a marginal cost of 0 out of some deranged sense of obligation.
>>
>>134140046
That's a valid point.
>>
>>134140077
Are you even trying?
I already told you, people don't have money to buy overpriced BDs.

So your argument is
>Instead of giving studios a few more bucks per month you should pirate it and give them nothing

You're beyond stupid, I'm done replying to you.
>>
>>134140077
>If you actually cared you'd buy BDs and merch.
I hope anime consortium japan will start making them for the shows I like.
>>
>>134140109
Stop pretending you didn't get into anime by watching an entry-level show for
>normalfags
>>
>>134140119
No it's not, because it costs you literally nothing to download. Do you know how I download all the anime I watch on a weekly basis? I turn on my computer in the morning. That's it, that's all I personally have to do. My torrent client immediately starts on boot, and my RSS downloader immediately grabs any new episodes that have been uploaded and it immediately begins downloading them. By the time I finish my morning shit shower shave and come back with coffee everything is already downloaded.

And with those downloads, I have all the advantages I spoke of earlier. Literally no drawbacks.

Basically all the imagined "drawbacks" to downloading are things you impose on yourself.
>>
>>134140170
Yes and I don't have 200 bucks per month to throw away in 2-3 episodes(really) of fucking anime.

So instead of pirating I give them less, but still give them something. It's not a great help but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>134139689
Why not discuss something relevant? Like what are the implications of the proliferation of first party streamed content? Do you really think that the people production companies are trying to make money off of have an RSS feed for new torrents? Daisuki is a monetization platform which seeks to take share from other official stream channels like CR and Netflix while also taking share from pirate streams. They aren't mainly going after people who use IRC and RSS because those are a very small fraction of viewers.

Oh wait, you were arguing about streaming vs torrent/xdcc. That's not even relevant.
>>
>>134140129
You can run madVR on a toaster if you're using 720p but it's true you probably can't take advantage of all the features. But if you're traveling you probably won't have a consistent connection either so you'd still want to download anyway.
>>
>>134140191
>people don't have money to buy overpriced BDs.
I do, so do my friends. I guess you just don't like anime or care about the industry enough. Much easier to subscribe to a stream and pretend like you're the real hero, fighting for the industry. Slacktivism is the cancer of modern youth.
>>
>>134140191
Buy one BD a year, then. You could be paying literally less money than you would for CR and still supporting the industry more, because CR takes a chunk of what you pay otherwise. Fuck, mail the director some cash, if all you care about is giving money to people who make the shows then you don't even need a product to buy.
>>
>>134135401
What if your connection limits PtP?
>>
>>134138598
>inbred
I think you mean inbreed.
>>
File: 1433946979837.png (175KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1433946979837.png
175KB, 600x614px
>>134140304
An inbred (noun) is a person who is a product of inbreeding (verb).
>>
>>134140287
I guess I just don't have 60-80 bucks for a fucking CD with 3 episodes.

Good for you if you have almost 100 bucks to throw away, I don't and most people don't either.
>>
>>134140287
>Slacktivism is the cancer of modern youth.
Gee. Such a tragedy. Whatever are you going to do about it, senile armchair critic-san?
>>
>>134140297
Animetosho and xdcc are your friends. So are some other sites, but if it wasn't on either of those, I'd often just give up and stream.
>>
Will the quality of anime improve if they dont have to do week to week releases, but instead do one big season released all at once?
>>
>>134140266
Don't buy blu-rays then, buy a figure or keychain of a series you like and call it at that. You need to accept you don't have the cash to reflect your taste into what gets produced so only purchase things that give you utility.
>>
>>134140381
Then you shouldn't act like you're on equal footing here.
>>
>>134140381
>give money just because you want to support the industry
>complain that the thing they give you in return isn't good enough
You aren't making sense.
>>
>>134140240
My first exposure to anime was Macross, Speed Racer, and Samurai Pizaa Cats (Kyattou Ninden Teyandee rewrite loaclization) at a very early age. Maison Ikkoku was one of the earliest things I realized was "anime." Please don't talk out of your ass.
>>
>>134140252
Right, and you've had to set up the rss feed, and all that, and then yes it stops being an issue. And that's a perfectly fine option for an enthusiast. But not everyone cares enough to invest in the up front effort that doing that involves.

And my entire argument has purely been "It's basically the same for a lot of people" you have your way of doing it and you care about some of the advantages presumably, ergo to you it is worth doing it the way you say, but that doesn't apply to everyone.

Your way is good for you, their way is good for them. Now that we live in an era where the meat of the experience will be the same, it's stupid to get on people's dicks for their preference.
>>
>>134140381
See, you don't actually care about the industry. You're fine throwing a couple bucks a month at them because it lets you pretend like you're a good person. $6/month or whatever is cheap for purchasing as smug sense of superiority.
>>
>>134133684

What's the problem? They're fast and get straight to the point. or would you want "Nakama" or "Baka-chan-tachi"? Or would you prefer to decorate the subs as well?
>>
File: z3.png (38KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
z3.png
38KB, 170x170px
>>134140425
You sure have told him. Didn't your parents teach you it's bad manners to flaunt your riches?
>>
>>134140240
>>134140443 isn't me, but I don't see what the fuck how I got into anime has anything to do with the fact that normalfags had bad taste.
>>
>>134140425
>equal footing
When did I ever say a thing? I already said people paying 2000 bucks per month are helping much more, I simply don't have that money.

I'm definetely helping much more than 90% of torrentfags that only torrent their anime, for free.
>>134140427
>Complaing

What did I complain about?

You faggots are literally making up shit I never said
>>
>>134140443
So it makes 2/4 normalfag entry-level shows. Samurai Pizza Cats and Maison Ikkoku specifically.
>>
>>134140468
>Right, and you've had to set up the rss feed, and all that, and then yes it stops being an issue. And that's a perfectly fine option for an enthusiast. But not everyone cares enough to invest in the up front effort that doing that involves.
Setting up the RSS feed probably takes less time than getting to the website a few hundred times a season does. It's very simple, and anyone who isn't "an enthusiast" shouldn't fucking be on /a/ in the first place, anyway.
>>
>>134140402
Not necessarily. Releasing the episodes weekly is also a way to keep the people's interest, and to to see how many of them will want to buy BDs in the first place by preordering it. The BD producers need to know how many units to produce, and if it's even worth for this kind of show at all.
>>
>>134140472
Or he could just think that the show is neat but not want any of the merch, not want to support the cancerous BD system they have, or anything else, in which case it would directly send the wrong message to the company, so if you believe in the concept of "voting with your wallet" then the only thing to do is to watch the official stream.
>>
File: 1441321653762.png (473KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441321653762.png
473KB, 660x720px
>>134140269
I absolutely hate legal streaming because I'm terrified that the anime industry will actually start monetarily benefiting from Westerners streaming their shows, realize that there is money to be made from pandering to Westerners and ruin anime forever by making it more West friendly.

Please stop streaming.
>>
>>134140520
>What did I complain about?
You keep highlighting the number of episodes and attacking the quality of the product.
>>
>>134140468
>and you've had to set up the rss feed
It takes 10 minutes at most, and I only have to do it 4 times a year (right before the new season starts). I just add download rules for any show that looks remotely interesting (I can always delete them later if I drop it). 10 minutes every 4 months is a small price to pay for totally automated downloads. I actually spend more time muxing subs and making webms than I do waiting on downloads.
>>
>>134140603
>doesn't want to support BD system
>wants to support streaming
You shouldn't be calling anything else cancerous, holy shit.
>>
>>134140512
It's about getting more people onboard so you can milk a larger group. A show for normalfags is more likely to succeed at that than, say, Ping Pong The Animation.
>>
>>134139303

Yeah, how about I simply just watch? Fuck your philosophers, saying deep and existential shit hasn't done anything for me.
>>
>>134140059
I misread your post then. Since you used "groups" I wasn't sure if you were talking about sub groups/pirate content distributors or if you meant production companies/committees.
>>
>>134140608
Oh so you didn't read my post.

Nice, bye anon.
>>
>>134140605
Are we being insecure here?
>>
File: 1440786157460.jpg (143KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440786157460.jpg
143KB, 960x640px
>>134140468
>that's a perfectly fine option for an enthusiast
If you aren't an enthusiast fuck off
>>
>>134140675
Yes, and the original point had nothing to do with success or milking larger groups and everything to do with quality. We should not strive for or be happy about Netflix paying studios to make what they want, because Netflix will probably have pretty bad taste.
>>
>>134140605
This
>>
>>134139850

>Bike
>can get you to your decision immediately
>and is healthier

>Car
>stuck in traffic all day because you can't drive on the side walk

Try again.
>>
>>134140690
Oh, yeah, I meant the companies. That was unclear, sorry, I'm just not entirely clear on what profits go where in the industry, so I don't know whether it's the companies producing the shows who would suffer the most from Netflix or the TV channels.
>>
>>134140748
I'd rather go for Netflix appealing to normies than Japan's shit taste, than you very much.
>>
>>134140468
If you aren't invested enough in anime to do even this much you probably shouldn't be on /a/.
>>
>>134140810
>uses normies
>thinks Western normalfags have better taste than Japan
Fuck off. I'll take Monogatari and Love Live and even SEED over SnK.
>>
>>134140806
TV channels suffer the most from Netflix influence, studios would most likely benefit the most.
>>
>>134140569
>hundreds of times

I watch like 4 shows a year on a good year because so much shit is just brain rotting garbage.

And if you want to get into a certain argument that I know you will when I say "not everyone wants to invest the time to learn how to set up an RSS even if it is easy" which yes it is. But if you go down the route of "they should have to" can I demand that you learn about everything you do? like can I force you to learn what objective means before you use the word and to develop an appreciation for the philosophical basis for the term? Or force you to learn tensors next time you want to talk about relativity?
>>
>>134140810
>normies
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: stay mad.jpg (221KB, 830x460px) Image search: [Google]
stay mad.jpg
221KB, 830x460px
>>134140827
It's not for you to decide. Bitch to the mods to impose paid membership. Like $1000 a year.
>>
>>134140849
>>I watch like 4 shows a year
Then you don't know shit and should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>134140849
>I watch like 4 shows a year on a good year because so much shit is just brain rotting garbage.
I know this is a funposting thread, but at least try harder than that.

> like can I force you to learn what objective means before you use the word and to develop an appreciation for the philosophical basis for the term? Or force you to learn tensors next time you want to talk about relativity?
No, because this is /a/, not /sci/. You are expected to be an anime enthusiast and care about your anime here. You're not expected to care about relativity.
>>
>>134140849
>I watch like 4 shows a year
Then why should people who watch dozens if not scores more anime than you care about your opinions?
>>
>>134140843
>Love Live
>SEED
Just stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>134140560
>Maison ikkoku is more entry level than Macross or Speed Racer
I don't know what planet you came from.

And these are entry level only in the sense that back then we were more limited to what was available. It's like saying the Wings of Honneamise and Galaxy Express 999 are entry level because they were fansubbed and thus gateway.
>>
>>134140849
This is /a/, the anime board, if you don't really care about anime which you clearly don't then you can fuck off, or at the very least learn when to keep quiet. Nobody really cares about your opinion if you're not on the same level of dedication to this hobby.
>>
>>134140810

>Japan
>shit taste

No, your standards are just so delusionally that you expect an anime to be elevated in a artistic standard. No wonder you guys don't enjoy anime, you never treat it as an entertainment.
>>
>>134140980
Are you saying SnK is better than LL?
>>
>>134140849
>is a total casual who barely even watches anime
>tries to tell people who have seen hundreds of series and watch dozens of anime a year they are wrong for preferring downloading to streaming
This is why /a/ discourages casuals from posting.
>>
>>134140957
Says who? An anonymous nolife on an anonymous board?
>>
>>134140481
No, HS rips CR streams and puts their own subs on them.

But somehow no punch Saitama thinks his site is the shit
>>
>>134141051
>dozens of anime a year
>not watching at least four hundred days of anime a year
>>
>>134140849
>I watch like 4 shows a year
I once watched 5 shows in a day. FLCL was the only one less than 13 episodes.
Your opinion is irrelevant
>>
>>134141056
You only watch 4 anime a year and know fuck all about this topic, you're nowhere near my level or the level of other enthusiasts in this thread, let alone on this board, yet you think you can offer an opinion about the best way to watch anime. You don't know shit.
>>
>>134141028
Are you saying it's not?
>>
>>134141062

I know what HS does, I'm saying they're fast. Fansubbing is and was garbage in this decade.
>>
>>134141062
Doesn't HorribleSubs just use a bot to rip Daisuki, CrunchyRoll, and Funimation episodes?
>>
>>134141113
Yes.
>>
File: 1428501675619.gif (251KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1428501675619.gif
251KB, 500x343px
>>134141062
>no punch Saitama
You. I like you.
>>
>>134141056
>An anonymous nolife
No, Hundreds of "anonymous nolifes" also hundreds of anime enthusiasts with normal lives and thousands of autists
>>
>>134141093
I lowballed it. Back when I religiously consumed 20+ anime a season I easily cleared 100 series a year, but that pace isn't typical even for /a/nons.
>>
>>134141160
And I'm saying the opposite.
>>
>>134141143
Nice 1s 3s and 4s
>>
>>134140957
Not my fault that there aren't many shows in my interests that get produced right now.

I'd argue if you haven't watched all of the heavily influential anime from the 70s, and 80s that you can't be called a real anime fan personally, but some people would just call me a nostalgiafag, and at the end of the day it's just 2 conflicting viewpoints that have exactly the same legitimacy.
>>
>>134141202
You have terrible taste. LL looks better, has likable characters, and pleases the dick more, which makes it much better than SnK.
>>
>>134141167
You guys should sign a petition so that I could see how many of you are out there.
>>
>>134141220
>I'd argue if you haven't watched all of the heavily influential anime from the 70s, and 80s that you can't be called a real anime fan personally
You can't stream most of these so I know you are trolling
>>
>>134141220
There are plenty of good shows being produced now, you just have never heard of them because you're a massive casual. And yes I watched plenty of older anime, anyone who is seriously interested in anime quickly exhausts the list of classics and moves on to watching contemporary material, which is nearly endless in supply by comparison. But you wouldn't know anything about that.
>>
>>134141220
Watching four shows a year makes you fucking irrelevant in a discussion of streaming sites that mostly handle current shows, regardless of how many billions of old shows you've seen. Also, I'm pretty sure /m/ would tell you you're not an anime fan by your own standards, either.
>>
File: 1420592370291.png (144KB, 218x346px) Image search: [Google]
1420592370291.png
144KB, 218x346px
>>134141275
What can I say? Maybe
>NO U
will the the trick?
>>
>>134141095
So did I back when there was still a glut of good shows I hadn't watched. There isn't that backlog any more. Now there's just a trickle and the odd hidden gem.

And why is quantity so key? would you call someone more of a film buff if they watched every bergman film, or every modern film?
>>
File: 2015-11-29-152651_4320x900_scrot.png (504KB, 1001x741px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29-152651_4320x900_scrot.png
504KB, 1001x741px
wtf is this? why?
>>
>>134139670
>Not really. They might see a couple yen from you watching the stream, but it's basically nothing compared to the support they get from me buying merch directly from Japan.

Here's the thing -- merchandise doesn't sell itself. You can make a figurine but nobody will buy it if nobody watches the show and likes the characters.

Each year fewer people watch broadcast TV and buy fewer discs. Each year more people watch digital downloads and streams. The trend shows no sign of stopping or reversing, so it is literally just a matter of time until discs will go the way of VHS tapes and become an irrelevant niche.

Eventually, the streaming services like Netflix will be funding shows themselves and determining what goes "on air", and thus what sells merchandise.
>>
>>134141338
So how many shows have you seen in your long experience?
>>
>>134141338
>would you call someone more of a film buff if they watched every bergman film, or every modern film?
Yes actually. Because they have a great knowledge of a time period of modern cinema. Being an expert on 2005-2015 is as impressive as 1965-1975 or 1975-1985
>>
>>134141340
What do you mean?
>>
>>134140810
We fucking went full circle for that discussion..
>>134140054

>>134140964
There is nothing inherent to anime viewing that requires using an RSS feed, IRC, torrents, or streaming. These are channels of data transmission and are not inherent to anime as a "hobby." If we lived in japan we could just watch it on TV or buy a disc.
>>
>>134141340
Yeah I know, why would someone listen to an insert song on youtube rather than download the cd rip?
>>
>>134141419
im just wondering if daisuki has a partnership with youtube or something like that
>>
>>134141434
Nice 1s 3s and 4s
>>
>>134141420
>If we lived in japan we could just watch it on TV or buy a disc.
Or watch it on a legal Japanese streaming service like GYAO!
>>
>>134141474
Yes. They put some of their shows on youtube too. I watched M3 there.
>>
>>134141420
> These are channels of data transmission and are not inherent to anime as a "hobby."
Yes, but I expect you to care enough about your hobby to use good channels of data transmission for it.
>>
>>134141474
Yes. For example, they also stream Concrete Revolutio-episodes (with an onscreen advertisement for the BD) on their Youtube channel for the Japanese audience one week after it aired on TV.
>>
>>134141051
>they are wrong for preferring downloading to streaming
Except anon didn't even imply that. Anon pointed out the obvious that how you get your anime is only tangential to the anime viewing experience. You're not wrong for downloading, but you may be wrong for categorically dismissing those who use official streams.
>>
>>134141529
I expect you? And who are you to expect things from others? You do realise you come off as a street hobo
>expecting
people around to spare him some change?
It's no longer pretentious, it's just pathetic in a very sad way.
>>
>>134141415
Spoken like someone who doesn't watch film critically.

But you do watch anime.
>>
File: 1448394568319.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1448394568319.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>134141176
30 anime a season is less than 2 hours a day. For a hobby, that's nothing.
If anything, 20 anime a season should be the absolute minimum and people who watch less shouldn't be allowed to post.
>>
>>134141729
What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>134141765
Become katawa.
>>
>>134141415
Actually yes that is very fair, I should have been more specific in the intent of my comparison. And to be fair it was going to be a horribly dishonest comparison anyway.

>>134141411
several hundred, I used to spend almost every waking moment watching anime 4-5 years back.
>>
>>134141729
What if I add 20+ anime to my backlog every season but watch only 3-4 airing because I need to post on /a/ all day?
>>
File: 1448650927818.jpg (148KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
1448650927818.jpg
148KB, 450x533px
>>134141765
Keep e-mailing Hiro every day until he finally relents and makes me the head mod of /a/.
>>
>>134141789
Be sure to post photos on /a/! We'd like to see that!
>>
>>134141842
This. When /a/ goes down I watch so much more anime. I still read plenty of manga though, since it's easier to post in between chapters.
>>
>>134141850
I'm sure he'd sell you out the the NSA first.
>>
>>134135401
Streaming is fine if you want to check out a show without having to dedicate hard drive space for something you might not end up liking
>>
>>134127195
did you miss the ads?
>>
>>134141695
Yes but if you watched every modern european film, athouse film, etc. Then you'd be pretty fucking well versed.

Even if my original intent was to imply that someone who watched the classics and the artistic movies of the past is clearly better than someone who only watches modern commercial hollywood crap, but that's not really an honest comparison.
>>
>>134139385
>The groups behind most anime are few enough

And there's the choke-point right there. There's a huge number of leeches and bitchers out there, but relatively few people are doing the hard work of translating and setting good quality subtitles, relatively few people are giving any donations to those groups.

A single copyright lawyer's salary could probably pay for an entire team or two of subbers. And most subbers would probably prefer to get make a career and decent living off their work, if someone were to offer them a full-time job doing the same thing they currently do for free.

If the studios and media companies and Japanese government actually cooperated and simply scooped up all the remaining fansubbers with well-paying job offers, they could almost wipe out fansubbing overnight at a very reasonable cost. Instead, they pay that same money to truckloads of lawyers and lobbyists and anti-piracy organizations -- who haven't managed to accomplish very much.
>>
>>134142203
CR hired some former fansubbers. Or that's what I read I forgot where.
>>
>>134142354
>CR hired some former fansubbers. Or that's what I read I forgot where.

Yup, that's when I realized the potential of such a tactic. These companies sling around millions of dollars all the time, just a tiny fraction of their budgets would be enough to stop fansubbing cold, if they paid the subbers instead of the lawyers.
>>
>>134140605
Don't worry, the SJW will invade the anime industry sooner or later.
>>
>>134142517
Wrong
>>
>>134142475
I think they won't hire all of them as there are simply not enough jobs for everyone. So...Maybe they will hire the remaining ones to translate and edit manga and expand there?
>>
There really are people on /a/ defending streaming. Just what has this board become in the last year?
>>
File: 213.gif (22KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
213.gif
22KB, 300x100px
>>134142836
Here we go again.
Explain in sufficient detail why you don't like streaming. Minimum 200 words.
>>
>>134142905
Streaming has become reasonably good in quality and speed so there's really not much of a difference. But the thing is that you streamfags don't try to squeeze out this last drop of quality that you get by upscaling your downloads with madVR and repositioning your subtitles like you feel is best. You are the definition of lazy plebs that /a/ used to hate but now is made of.
>>
>bitter """""oldfags""""" dont understand that streaming technology is at its peak and there is almost no quality loss

wew lad
>>
>>134142836
This thread was never supposed to be about streaming v/s downloading. OP was talking about Daisuki. Daisuki is different thing than your regular streaming site, even Crunchyroll. People complaining against streaming don't even know what Daisuki is. People who watch HS rips have no right to complain about it as you can rip from Daisuki too. They are softsubbed. Worst poster in this thread is that KA HS bitrate spammer.
>>
>complaining about streaming
>torrents from HS

neo /a/ is real
>>
>>134141998
Right, which is why I interpreted it as such. Yeah, someone who JUST watched ingmar versus someone who has literally watched most movies made in the past decade cannot be compared, which is why I went with the obvious intent rather than the stated absurdity.

>>134142203
Anon already clarified they were talking about production companies and not sub groups.
>>
>>134143121
That's 69 words. You need to write more.
>>
>>134143336
>implying more == better
less is more
>>
>>134143176
As much as /a/ likes to feel superior about its intelligence, when a discussion that's supposed to be about streaming and the anime industry devolves into stream vs xdcc/torrent/etc debate #9023, you can't help but think maybe we're all just retards.
>>
>>134143395
I clearly asked for a minimum of 200 here
>>134142905
>>
>>134143528
explain in a minimum of 500 words why you find it necessary to have a word count standard
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.