[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Who would win? Make sure to defend your stance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 53

File: fawe3.jpg (536KB, 1143x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fawe3.jpg
536KB, 1143x500px
Who would win? Make sure to defend your stance.
>>
One punch man.

It's in the name.
>>
>>134112550
But he couldn't one punch Boros
>>
>>134112638
He could SERIOUS punch him once and kill him, he did it.
I actually thought about this as a thought experiment, its interesting
Lets say X is the toughest thing in the OPM world at any given moment.
Then, by the rules of that world, Saitama's strongest punch must be at least 1+X in terms of power.
That means all his other punches of various strengths and seriousnesses are scaled by that upper-limit being that he must always be stronger than.
So if TTGL robit started causing a fuss in the OPM world, Saitama, as that world's dedicated hero, would become strong enough to end the fight in one punch
>>
>>134112506
Left tanked a Big Bang, so yeah he wins easy.
>>
>>134112798
Gurren Lagann makes it pretty clear at the end of the anime that if Simon runs into an issue he can just bump up his power level by force of will to overcome it. OPM would have to take preemptive action to kill Simon and crew before they started to scale out of control.
>>
Can saitama throws galaxies?I think not.
>>
>>134112798
Simon doesn't give a damn about any of that. Who the hell do you think he is?
>>
>>134113120
Hes not big enough. If he could get a grasp on the galaxy I'm sure he could.
>>
>>134112964
>>134113123
I think you guys are forgetting about the Spiral Nemesis. If Simon uses too much spiral energy, the Spiral Nemesis will happen and the universe will be swallowed by a massive black hole.
So, Simon would eventually reach a point where he would need to stop evolving to protect the universe from the Spiral Nemesis. No such problems for Saitama
>>
>>134112798
What if for the finale of OPM, ONE gives Saitama the challenge he's always wanted?
>>
>>134112506
Obviously Saitama looses, TTGL just needs to throw him into space. Heck, just throw the entire Earth to a black hole or into the darkness outside the observable universe.
>>
File: Ryougi_Shiki_3.jpg (200KB, 600x839px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ryougi_Shiki_3.jpg
200KB, 600x839px
>>134112506
Can we just ask Void Shiki to erase his existence or change evolution to prevent his creation? Or any hero that uses time travelling or anti matter for that matter? Zekka and Demonbane could probably kill Saitama easily, and many think that Koro sensei also has a chance to defeat him.
>>
>>134112506
Getter Emperor
>>
>>134114788
Demonbane, Getter Emperor, and TTGL.
The holy trinity of full chuunibyou robots/mechs.
>>
>>134113269

How does this stop Simon though? We see him destroy the universe then recreate it.
>>
>>134115441
You don't need to argue anymore. Just like Kars in Jojo showed us, you don't need to kill or completely destroy you opponent to defeat him. TTGL can just vanish him from Earth or punch him outside spacetime fabric to defeat him. Heck, just grab his galaxy and use it as a shuriken or something.
>>
>>134112506
Saitama is Undefeated of the East. TTGL is Undefeated of Every Alternate Dimension.
>>
File: 1204158554057.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1204158554057.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>134113269
>he still believes in the Spiral Nemesis
>>
OPM, not even a fucking contest.
>>
Demonbane.
>>
>>134113406
I think in the finale he's gonna randomly come up against some relatively weak looking guy, but that guy will turn Saitama into a red smear before he even knows what happened, and then that will just be the last page of the manga.

There's always someone stronger.
>>
File: 1448220135820.png (98KB, 530x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448220135820.png
98KB, 530x491px
>>134112506
>Who would win?
>Saitama
I regret ever wanting the series getting this popular.

This seems to be the only sort of discussion that revolves around OPM anymore.
>>
>>134112506
It will end in BL and playing vidya with King.
>>
File: 1448549286253.png (563KB, 861x990px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448549286253.png
563KB, 861x990px
>>134119020
This
>>
>>134115441
That was the anti spiral pocket universe. The Spiral Nemesis endangers the entire real universe, including Earth. It's why he didn't use spiral energy to revive Nia or even prevent her from dying, because abusing spiral energy could destroy everything forever. So, if Saitama and Simo enter an evolution competition because of their powers to try and win, Simon would have to eventually stop. Then Saitama becomes more powerful than that (Because Saitama's power has no suck risk), punches TTGL and wins
>>
>>134112638
Saitama is permanently holding back, and if Boros couldn't ragen from mortal wounds, he'd be dead.
>>
>>134112506
ttgl stomps
>>
File: 432.png (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
432.png
66KB, 300x300px
>>
>>134119020
Never figured Simon for the type to play video games
>>
saitama cant even beat a mosquito so fuck off
>>
OPM is for normies. TTGL would win.
>>
>>134119530
>implying TTGL doesn't also have a massive normalfag fanbase
>>
>>134119986
never got what's wrong with being a normalfagt desu
>>
>This is the kind of people you share the board with

Are powerlevel threads the maximum expression of autism in the universe?

I wouldn't even call you weebs because no one of you actually know japanese

Kill yourselves
>>
>>134115260
>TTGL
That spot belongs to Mazinger you know, especially after it ripped off Athleta Aeternum.
>>
Saitama wins khuz he isn't a fagit
>>
>>134120649
Wait what?
What did Mazinger do?
>>
I herd Saitama's max is only half a universe. TTGL's final attack fit multiple universes.
>>
everyone loses because one is a hyped show by faggots and the other is one punch man
>>
>>134121597
He pulled off Photonic manifestations of a fuck ton of Super Robots for his final boss fight in the Shin Mazinger Zero sequel. Shit included Ideon and I think even TTGL.
>>
How would Saitama know TTGL exists much less touch him?
>>
>>134112506
>Saitama throws a semi-serious punch
>goes home to play games with King

Pretty obvious OP.
>>
>>134122000

>I herd Saitama's max is only half a universe

Fan theory
>>
>>134113123
Some bitch who can't handle the real threat to his universe.
>>
>>134119006
At least it's better than db. Muh super nintendo power level is more canon than your psp or guidebook or the source material power level insert random t*riyama touching it. No your anime and manga is not canon because my super nintendo game is touched more by toriyama at this spesific category ( insert random children insult here. ). That's everyday of dbfags discussion. So it could be much lower, no offense tho .
>>
>>134126574
I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku..
>>
This is what I heard
>>
>>134112506
it depends, on what day would the fight partake? it might be a sale day
>>
>>134119244
>bitch-boi shiki killing anything stronger than a wild animal
lol
>>
>>134124748
When I read gay robot I think was genos
>>
>>134126809
You can check that by yourself in their usual places,/a/ or /v/ no hate against me though.
>>
From a comment I saw somewhere: t(°_°) t <---this is one flick man. It's a character I created that has the power of 100000000 big bangs with one flick of his finger. How does it feel to know he can beat both of them easy
>>
>>134126850
>only half
>laughingdemonbanes.jpg
>>
>>134112506
>Simon - Who do you think I...aggh!!!
>Saitama punches before finishes the statement

Preemptive Strike or multiple barrage of Serious Punches that can cause more than one big bang
>>
>>134112506
one punch, why? because he'll fire a consercrated laser beam by reflecting sunlight off his bald head
>>
>>134112798
>He serious punched Boros
No he punched his energy beam, the resulting pressure and loss of life force killed Boros.
>>
>>134124748
How are half of you not banned?
>>
Can Saitama kill
>>
>>134128201
half
because the other half is the counter-force
>>
>>134129160
That's still basically nothing.
>>
File: OnePitifulMan.jpg (216KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OnePitifulMan.jpg
216KB, 1500x1500px
>>134112506
>another OPM thread
>>
>>134115580
>Kars
Hell even Kars would easily defeat Saitama as well as any punch type Stand
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>134112506
>>
>>134130678

That's not Deku, since Deku is basically All Mightx2 but Deku versus Saitama and Simon would just be him sitting down with them and talking out their problems, all three of them agreeing that heroes are really cool, and becoming best friends for life.
>>
>>134113123
A kek
>>
>>134128201
>he punches twice
Problem solved.
>>
>>134130615
>serious table flip
Kars blasting off again
>>
>>134129160
Even a full Big Bang is nothing to Mr. "My signature attack hits you for infinity".
>>
File: 1369628292398.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369628292398.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
>OPMfags
>>
>>134119006
>being butthurt about what autists say on the internet
>implying anyone gives a fuck about your opinion
Why are you in this thread again?
>>
>>134131790
Lemuria Impact Ain Soph Aur is an infinity x infinity big bang attack. So, basically to match that Saitama would have to punch 2 x infinity x infinity times.
>>
File: 1448414023858.jpg (147KB, 640x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448414023858.jpg
147KB, 640x720px
>>134119244
>>
On behalf of JoJofags, id like to thank OPMfags for making us look better.
>>
>>134112550
>do the impossible
>break the unbreakable
>fight the power
Literally the series.
>>
>>134112964
even if they can scale out of control that doesn't matter if they get instantly killed or destroyed
>>
>>134112506
>A baldie that's not even planet buster
>Having a chance against universal robot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

This is the most stupid thread I've seen in a while
>>
Saitama would win because he wins all his fights in just one punch.
>>
>>134133598
>A baldie that's not even planet buster
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: Saitama.png (389KB, 684x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saitama.png
389KB, 684x813px
「This is Saitama.」
>>
File: Me.jpg (406KB, 1209x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me.jpg
406KB, 1209x1200px
「This is me.」
>>
File: dead.png (554KB, 674x806px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead.png
554KB, 674x806px
「Now this is a dead Saitama.」
>>
File: 1448828043077.jpg (453KB, 1209x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448828043077.jpg
453KB, 1209x1200px
>>134134006
Shut up.
>>
File: Me fixed.png (992KB, 1206x1198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me fixed.png
992KB, 1206x1198px
>>134134391
「All Fiction. My destruction is now nothing.」
>>
File: 1448828670625.jpg (452KB, 1209x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448828670625.jpg
452KB, 1209x1200px
>>134134492
Shut up.
>>
>>134112638
He was holding back on Boros out of sympathy, he understood that Boros just wanted a challenging fight for once.
>>
>>134134492
How can you all fiction after you're already dead? Didn't think that one through, huh?
>>
>>134134616
Exactly, just like that fight with Garou.
>>
File: Me fixed yet again.png (992KB, 1206x1199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me fixed yet again.png
992KB, 1206x1199px
>>134134568
「All Fiction is the skill of denying aspects of reality. You cannot stop me.」

>>134134623
「All Fiction can activate after my death.」
>>
>>134112638
He never used a serious punch though. I don't think murata's version even got to the first serious punch display.
>>
File: 1448828670625.jpg (452KB, 1209x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448828670625.jpg
452KB, 1209x1200px
>>134134694
Shut up.
>>
Accelerator could defeat both of them.
>>
Whatever anyone says in this thread, it's going to be wrong. OPM is a fucking gag manga where no matter how strong someone is, Saitama will always be stronger than them. There is no right answer as Saitama is unfairly strong. End this thread and all future threads like this
>>
File: Screwed.png (197KB, 519x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screwed.png
197KB, 519x334px
>>134134725
「You shut up.」
>>
Doraemon.
>>
>>134134793
What if he fights against other joke character that are as strong as required by the joke?
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 600x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 600x293px
>>134134793
>make a joke character that defeats shit with One Punch
>people still put him in powerlevel death battle shit
I don't understand
>>
>>134134884
Is he kill?
>>
File: 1448829506054.png (453KB, 842x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448829506054.png
453KB, 842x620px
>>134134884
Shut up.
>>
>>134113120
at full power his punch could destroy half the universe according to ONE. He can't throw galaxies, but he can certainly destroy them
>>
File: shuck_la_shuck.gif (7KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shuck_la_shuck.gif
7KB, 600x600px
who would win saitama or a pokemon with the sturdy ability
>>
File: an amazing penis.jpg (304KB, 600x924px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
an amazing penis.jpg
304KB, 600x924px
>>134134793
Golgo would kill Saitama because wining is the point of his character.
>>
>>134134694
>All Fiction is the skill of denying aspects of reality

So, All Fiction cannot affect
>>
>>134114210
sure any character that could time travel could just go back and kill them before he got strong, but then you could do that with anyone unless they're canon runs on the multiverse theory like Dragon Ball
>>
>>134134793
> he doesn't use looney tune tiers of gag physics
> every other character acts as if they were in a standard shonen and they have ranks/powerlevels
> the setting merely happens to be too weak for his physical power and that's the joke
> there was never a joke about him beating reality warpers
> people claim he can defeat demonbane, goku and The Flash in one punch
>>
>>134135336
Any proof to that I keep seeing that thrown around yet no link to it.
>>
>>134135078
Then that would be fucking hilarious and I would love to see how they would fuck up everything around them
>>
File: ok.png (42KB, 320x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ok.png
42KB, 320x230px
>>134112506
Saitama
what kind of question is this? do you NOT understand the point of OPM?
>>
>>134135654
But do you understand the point of Golgo 13?
>>
File: Capture.png (242KB, 643x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
242KB, 643x592px
>>134112638
>>
>>134135529
We'll never know until all the authors of these characters say "Oh yeah. Saitama can beat the shit out of them" Let's just not think too much about some gag, guys
>>
>>134135758
i feel bad for saitama, he can't get a good fight no matter where he looks, i want him to get excited for a fight for once
>>
File: 1305655550690.jpg (65KB, 500x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1305655550690.jpg
65KB, 500x312px
>comparing characters with ill defined powers

Shits pointless when the character has as much power as the plot demands
>>
File: huh?.png (208KB, 779x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
huh?.png
208KB, 779x574px
>>134135282
「Give me a second. This one will take a bit.」
>>
>>134135835
>ill defined powers
His power is overwhelming physical power.
>>
>>134135095
I seriously thought he would be the one to end powerlevel shit from happening.
>>
File: u lil bitch.png (426KB, 1089x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u lil bitch.png
426KB, 1089x576px
>>
File: 「All.png (434KB, 1111x591px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
「All.png
434KB, 1111x591px
>>
File: Fiction」.png (228KB, 983x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fiction」.png
228KB, 983x585px
>>
Saitama belongs in Saint Seiya
>>
What if OPM punched GER?
>>
>>134135384
Saitama vs a paralyzed Shedinja with Skill Swapped Sturdy
OPM stands no chance.
>>
File: 1448831117435.png (191KB, 779x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448831117435.png
191KB, 779x574px
>>134135878
Shut up.
>>
File: 1448831325765.png (215KB, 982x556px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448831325765.png
215KB, 982x556px
>>134135996
Shut up.
>>
Well I'm tired now. Passed midnight here and I should really be getting some sleep. I guess I couldn't win yet again.

May we meet again, Anonymous of Slashing.
>>
>>134136223
Until next time. Bye-bye~
>>
File: crying.png (121KB, 706x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crying.png
121KB, 706x357px
>>134136223
>The picture fucked up and I forgot muh brackets.
>>
>>134112506
I want to see Saitama fight against a guy who can take any hit.

An unstoppable man punching an immovable man.
>>
>>134112638
>couldn't
Whatever you say baka
>>
I want OPM to end with Saitama defeating a omnipotent villain. I want it to progress slowly until the final villain have absolutely no limitations, full knowledge and control over time, space, anything comprehended inside those things and beyond them.

Then Caped baldy defeats him with one punch and go buy some vegetables on sale
>>
>>134136622
I want OPM to end with Saitama acknowledging that he has been defeated by a regular human.
>>
>>134137320
It happened to King a few times already, in games.
>>
File: 1369894842699.png (66KB, 205x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369894842699.png
66KB, 205x205px
>>134134046
He's screwed
>>
File: Snapshot00018.jpg (21KB, 854x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Snapshot00018.jpg
21KB, 854x480px
Ive seen many One punch Men die... and hundreds of Gurren laganns fall
>>
>>134137855
Many? Hundreds? That's nothing. An infinite number of Demonbanes have experienced bad ends.
>>
>>134137755
Fuck off, Carlos.
>>
>>134136064
A CLOUD APPEARS ABOVE YOU'RE HEAD.
A BEAM OF LIGHT COMES SHINING DOWN ON YOU,
SHINING DOWN ON YOU.

THE CLOUD IS MOVING NEARER STILL,
AURORA BORIALIS COMES IN VIEW,
AURORA COMES IN VIEW.

AND I RAN, I RAN SO FAR AWAY,
I JUST RAN, I RAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY.
AND I RAN, I RAN SO FAR AWAY,
I JUST RAN, I RAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY.
AND I RAN, I RAN SO FAR AWAY,
I JUST RAN, I RAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY,
COULDNT GET AWAY.
>>
>>134137993
Which is only matched by an infinite number of Demonbane punching Nyarlathotep in his rape tentacle.
>>
File: 1433381096510.jpg (169KB, 902x698px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433381096510.jpg
169KB, 902x698px
>who would win threads
>>
>>134126850
The author never stated such a thing. This is literally just a rumor with no source sneakily being used to fuel pointless power level discussions
>>
>>134134694
But both kumagawa and Saitama arent real anon.
I'm sorry to tell you this but anime isnt real, neither is manga
>>
>>134135469
Even if we don't take into account time travelers, Void Shiki and anti matter users can still kill him.
>>
>>134126850
Too bad Goku also has universe busting feats with his punches now.

And he's still getting stronger.

And Vegeta is on par with him.
>>
>>134112506
TTGL wins by blowing up Saitama's local grocery store on a sale day.
>>
>>134136223
Its better wath you Shut Up misogifag
>>
>>134114210
Saitama has a bad habit of letting an enemy land a few attacks harmlessly before blowing them away. That strategy would fail against any Shiki, not just Void.
>>
>>134142861
Yeah, against any MEODP user.
>>
>>134126850
>ifunny
>>
>>134142611
Does anyone actually believe this?
Because the fact that a universe buster gets rocked by a dingy laser he could tank as a kid shows that DBZ should have died decades ago.
>>
>>134143565
This has already been explained.
In DBZ, defense scales with awareness.
If you power down, you can be harmed by anything at that power. You have to dedicate ki to defense to be invincible.

Goku could be killed by a sniper rifle on any normal day so long as he doesn't see it coming.
>>
>>134143728
But that's fucking stupid and a hard retcon used to excuse the fact Toriyama can't even remember Roshi's not-poon.
>>
>>134136297
We could speculate about Saitama punching Superman or the Incredible Hulk. I think he could tear their innards out with one punch. Superman's been killed by punching before, decades ago
>>
File: 517755.jpg (635KB, 3600x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
517755.jpg
635KB, 3600x1920px
GIGAAAA!!! DORILUUUUU!!!!! BUREIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
>>
Nobody wins with threads like these
>>
>>134143728
>Goku could be killed by a sniper rifle on any normal day so long as he doesn't see it coming.
Wrong, read chapter one of the manga.
>>
>>134112506
i honestly don't know. i just don't, anymore...
saitama can destroy a giant the size of a small city after being punched into a giant crater, and an entire meteor with no injuries, scratches or apparent tiredness.
>>
>>134135384
Just because hes never had to punch something more than once doesn't mean he can't punch again.
>>
>>134144068
He didn't even have a concept of powering down then.
>>
>>134112638
He could have, but sometimes he throws several regular punches just for show.

You do realize his last punch cancelled an attack that was going to destroy the earth and managed to kill Boros WITHOUT touching him and still had power left to part the atmosphere, right?

And he didn't even try that hard.
>>
Demonbane of cou... Oh it isn't him on the pick. Saitama wins.
>>
Only correct answer is Saitama.

Saitama x Goku = Saitama
Saitama x Accelerator = Saitama
Saitama x whoever = Saitama

That's the point of Saitama.

Except maybe Superman, although it could be a matter of time.

Saitama X Superman = Saitama is a safe bet.
>>
File: Raildex (66).jpg (208KB, 800x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Raildex (66).jpg
208KB, 800x750px
>>134145007
> That's the point of Saitama
He can't win against enemy he can't punch so Accelerator is out of question.
>>
>>134145078
>He can't win against enemy he can't punch so Accelerator is out of question.
Yes he can. He doesn't even need to punch him.

Saitama killed Boros without actually touching him.
>>
>>134145158
Point of Saitama is to win with One Punch. He can defeat some weak enemy without this but it isn't guaranteed. Accelerator also can just shoot you instead of vector control out of life for example.
>>
>>134145007
>That's the point of Saitama.
No it isn't.
Good god, you don't even know the story, do you?
The "point" of Saitama is to be the strongest, most insurmountable figure in his setting. It is not the be literally invincible nor is there any metaphysical rule of "always defeats with one punch".
He's just a strong dude. He works out. 100 push ups, 10km running every day etc.
He worked out and became strong.

There are so many meta ways to invalidate his strength. Powerlevels have long since moved past "destroys [bluh bluh] with one hit". And no, he can't punch reality to change the rules. That would be stupid.
>>
File: Selection_025.png (58KB, 258x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Selection_025.png
58KB, 258x188px
>>134112506
what reason do they have for fighting in the first place?
>>
>>134145235
It wouldn't hurt Saitama.

>>134145245
>No it isn't.
It is.

>Good god, you don't even know the story, do you?
Are you retarded, I started when the webcomic was first translated.

>The "point" of Saitama is to be the strongest, most insurmountable figure in his setting
That's exactly the point, he became that and as a result comes the comedy and unhappiness in Saitama's life.

>There are so many meta ways to invalidate his strength
Name one.

>And no, he can't punch reality to change the rules. That would be stupid.
You're pretty retarded, save this post, if the manga runs long enough, Saitama WILL end up punching reality, time or whatever Superman-tier strength feat they can come up with.

You're pretty naive if you don't see this coming.
>>
>>134145469
saved
>>
>>134143728
I think an example of this would be that one time where Krillin threw a rock at Goku while Goku was sleeping thinking that it wouldn't harm him or that Goku would stop it in some way
>>
>>134112506
Depends on who's piloting TTGL. One would need determination, balls of steel and not a lot of brains to challenge Saitama and risk destroying the entirety of existence itself.
>>
>>134112506
One maximum strength punch destroys half the universe, although if you factor in how much denser TTGL is than space this might get interesting.
Not enough known about how Saitama would work against an opponent of this scale, although STTGL kicks his shit in, hard.
>>
>>134145469
>That's exactly the point, he became that and as a result comes the comedy and unhappiness in Saitama's life.
And that's all. It only applies within his setting. He's the strongest of his universe. Other stories need not apply.
>Name one.
Time travel, attacks that ignore defense, abilities that increase distance, any form of physics distortion.
>if the manga runs long enough, Saitama WILL end up punching reality
No, that's retarded and you're retarded. Reality manipulation doesn't exist in OPM. There are only various physical interactions, even with psychic powers. It is extremely low on the meta-pole, and you are inserting your own bullshit fanon nonsense into it.
>>
>>134145007
Come back when Saitama has the feats to back up your claims until then
Supes>Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cat>Mosquito>Saitama
>>
Now, that's one battle I'd like to see:

Saitama vs. Cyclops.

The catch? Cyclops' optic blast is actually powered with punches from punch dimension, but this time, he's pulling Saitama's punches from the punch dimension.

inb4 that's exactly what Blast does
>>
>>134145619
>And that's all. It only applies within his setting. He's the strongest of his universe. Other stories need not apply.
This is true, unfortunately we're in a retarded power level thread where we must ignore this.

>Time travel, attacks that ignore defense, abilities that increase distance, any form of physics distortion.
Time travel is the only "viable" one, the rest he can punch his way through.

Now time travel, what makes you think he can't run as fast as the Flash to time travel and protect his past self? Again, that's the point of Saitama, it was made VERY clear during Garou's arc.

>No, that's retarded and you're retarded
Wrong, that's correct and I am correct, you are retarded.

>Reality manipulation doesn't exist in OPM.
YET

>There are only various physical interactions, even with psychic powers. It is extremely low on the meta-pole, and you are inserting your own bullshit fanon nonsense into it.
The only reason Saitama hasn't done any of that stuff it's because there hasn't been an enemy that requires it, PERIOD, if you don't understand this, you don't get the point of Saitama.

You do realize Saitama, among other things, is a clear parody of "Superman's is too overpowered and boring" comicbook fan sentiment?

Mark my words, he will end up doing some shit like that, it's what a character like Saitama was MADE for.
>>
>>134145688
Replace Goku with Saitama and all is good.
>>
>>134145688
>>134145857

Actually, he's not wrong. Saitama couldn't kill a mosquito.
>>
>>134145857
>Saitama above two things he has been shown to lose to
Why are wanpanfags so retarded?
>>
File: Saitama 0 Cat 1.png (581KB, 782x1145px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saitama 0 Cat 1.png
581KB, 782x1145px
>>134145857
Nah Goku's feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saitama's feats
>>
>>134145956
>goku kill by laser.
>goku hurt by little rock.
Nah.
>>
>>134145352
TTGL accidentally the galaxy when Saitama finally made it in time for the special sale day.
>>
>>134145822
Your wank is nonsense and you insult the author with your idiotic fanon.
Saitama is his own story, he is not a walking parody that powers up or down at random. You seriously mistake the series.
No, he can't run fast enough to time travel, because that is not an aspect of his universe. No, he can't punch reality to change physics, because that too is not an aspect of his universe.
Insisting that he can is pissing on ONE and showing yourself to be a trite and hollow troll.
>>
File: Well.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Well.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>134146007
>goku kill by laser.
Wrong
>goku hurt by little rock.
Filler
>>
>>134146007
>Goku hurt by energy weapon
>Saitama hurt by normal cat
>>
>>134145928
Great, all Goku needs too do is become a mosquito.

>>134145948
>I'm gonna take the cat gag seriously because that's all I have.
Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>134146075
Wrong.
>>
>>134146007
>goku kill by laser
That was actually the devilmite beam taking effect.
>>
>>134145688
Puck is the strongest.
>>
File: gutsbtfo.jpg (72KB, 600x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gutsbtfo.jpg
72KB, 600x376px
>>134146201
Forgot my image.
>>
>>134146081
More like
>Goku kill by laser
>Goku hurt by little rock
>Saitama hurt by cat
Saitama still wins.

>>134146073
>Your wank is nonsense and you insult the author with your idiotic fanon.
Are you really this retarded that you don't get such a straight forward parody?

>he is not a walking parody that powers up or down at random
>What is anpanman
>What is superman
You can't be this retarded.

>You seriously mistake the series
You seriously can't be this retarded.

>No, he can't run fast enough to time travel, because that is not an aspect of his universe. No, he can't punch reality to change physics, because that too is not an aspect of his universe.
YET.

Yes, you are a fucking complete retard and you don't get the point of Saitama, you might as well stop reading it now, you're gonna be disappointed.

>Insisting that he can is pissing on ONE and showing yourself to be a trite and hollow troll.
Says the retard who doesn't see what Saitama is ALL about.

You just remember this post when Saitama punches reality for the first time.
>>
>>134146086
>Great, all Goku needs too do is become a mosquito.
Nope, FTL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mosquito speed
>cat gag
Don't all OPMfags say he wins because he is a gag character, but now oh no don't the cat gag seriously.
>>
>>134146260
And you continue to insult ONE and shit all over. You're really pathetic, you know? You embarrass fans of this series.
Remember this thread when the series ends, and none of your abortion quality ideas occur.
>>
>>134132981
beautiful.
>>
>>Goku kill by laser
>>Goku hurt by little rock
>>Saitama hurt by cat
>Saitama still wins.
By what logic is a cat stonger than a laser? Not replying because trolls don't deserve to get (you)s
>>
>>134146260
>You just remember this post when Saitama punches reality for the first time.
Until then, Saitama isn't shit out of his verse
>>
>>134146274
Saitama is FTL.

>Don't all OPMfags say he wins because he is a gag character, but now oh no don't the cat gag seriously.
Wasn't the little rock filler and the bus filler directed and endorse by Toriyama? But ow now, filler don't count!
>>
>>134112506
Saitama can't breathe in space, and he can't travel faster than light which TTGL seems to be able to break by moving freely.

TTGL is the obvious answer.
>>
>>134146359
Goku didn't even get killed by laser

>Goku hurt by little rock
Filler
>>
>>134146400
This desu, right now I doubt he could beat the great nappa.
>>
>>134145688
>>feats
That didn't take long.
>>
>>134146403
>Saitama is FTL.
Reaction time=/= speed

Also he's FTL yet worries about making it to sales on time and can't touch a mosquito.
>>
License-less rider wins.
At least in my heart.
>>
File: 526557624645.png (713KB, 1593x5000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
526557624645.png
713KB, 1593x5000px
The only real answer
>>
>>134146341
I'm not insulting ONE, I understand where OPM is going because I understand where ONE is coming from, you don't, hence you're the one insulting him by not comprehending what OPM is all about.

You're saying Saitmama isn't a parody FFS how retarded can you be?

You insult ONE by mistaking OPM as a serious shonen and ignoring the fact that Saitama's power is NOT FAIR, that's the whole point of it.

You're wrong kid, sorry, do us all a favor and stick to Naruto or whatever shonen you kids watch these days.
>>
>>134146544
I'm surprised this was never edited to have SCP-682 be defeated in someway.
Seems straight up Power Man's alley.
>>
>>134146535
Those are jokes.
>>
>>134146570
OPM is a loving satire, not a parody.
I bet you'd call it a gag series too, you troglodyte.
>>
>>134146535
>He can't make it to sales or catch a moskito because he's not FTL, but he can leave infinite after images at will.
>>
The strongest person Saitama has faced is around Raditz level.
>>
>>134146612
>but he can leave infinite after images at will
Dude so can Bleach characters.
>>
>>134146610
Wrong, it IS a parody, there IS satire and it IS a gag series.

It directly makes fun of superhero and shonen staples, it's not only satire, it's imitative which makes it parody, and the WHOLE thing is based on the gag that Saitama will ALWAYS win no matter the odds and that's why he's unhappy.

You can't prove me wrong so you'll stick to random desperate ad hominems, I can smell your frustration kid, just try to use your brain next time, and remember you're wrong.
>>
>>134146680
And? Are you under the impression this is somehow an indicator of Saitama's limit? Because it isn't.
>>
>>134146610
>not a parody
Stop being dumb.
>>
>>134146761
You can't prove yourself right. The story isn't gag based, and hasn't been since Asura Rhino. The story is comedic, this is not the same as a gag.
It is part of the setting that he is so strong, not some cosmic imperative. If you think the story isn't going to end with him finally battling an almost-equal rival and experiencing catharsis just once, you insult ONE's writing ability.
>>
>>134146899
>You can't prove yourself right
I just did.

> The story isn't gag based
It is.

>and hasn't been since Asura Rhino
It has.

>The story is comedic, this is not the same as a gag.
It's still gag.

>It is part of the setting that he is so strong, not some cosmic imperative.
Wrong, it's the foundation for the whole thing, it's in the tittle you idiot.

>If you think the story isn't going to end with him finally battling an almost-equal rival and experiencing catharsis just once, you insult ONE's writing ability.
I do believe this, but it will finish with strength feats of the magnitude I mentioned, if you don't believe this, you insult One, you don't understand OPM and you're retarded.

You might as well stop reading it now, this isn't for you, like I said, stick to your dumb serious shonens.
>>
File: demonbane powerman.png (3MB, 1433x5838px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
demonbane powerman.png
3MB, 1433x5838px
>>134146544
>only purpose is to end powerlevel arguments forever
>now people just argue who can beat him
He had one job and he failed it completely, Powerman is weak shit.
>>
>>134146610
I remember this faggot, he's the only faggot in the world saying this isn't a parody.

It's a parody faggot.
>>
>>134147026
>I'm right ur wrong lol
No. You have no sense of story arc nor a grasp of the basic meaning in the writer's message. You are oblivious, and you insist on squatting down and dumping on the author over and over with how terrible you insist this series must be.
>>
>>134147110
>I'm right ur wrong lol
That's what you're doing, you haven't even refuted a single thing I've said, I'm still right.

>No. You have no sense of story arc nor a grasp of the basic meaning in the writer's message.
And here you are saying it's not parody, you baited me, I'll give you that.

>and you insist on squatting down and dumping on the author over and over with how terrible you insist this series must be.
But, that's what you're doing, not me, it's clear you don't understand OPM.
>>
>>134112506
Gurren Lagann took all the energy in the universe to the face.

Being a product of the universe Saitama cannot access more energy than the entire universe has access to itself.

So unless Saitama has access to extradimensional energy he can't punch hard enough to hurt Gurren Lagann. I'm not going to throw that out as a possibility.

But for now Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>134147110
>>134146610
Kill yourself please
>>
>>134147196
You haven't said a single thing to refute, so how could I? You can't defeat a nonexistent argument. You have literally only proclaimed your correctness.
I have said it's not a gag and hasn't been since Asura Rhino. Want to know why? Because the story has had a plot and has functioned on this plot since then.
But you say it is. Clearly, the plot that is does not exist.
Continue your shitting on ONE, your hate for the author is apparent.
>>
TTGL is fast enough to avoid his punches
>>
The only way to kill Saitama would be to destroy the planet, even then he may or may not live.

But if he's alive having lost everything..then well, how better to beat a man?
>>
>>134147465
>then well, how better to beat a man?
He'd probably just find some other galaxy to play hero in.
>>
>>134147360
>You haven't said a single thing to refute, so how could I?
Yes I have.

Let's refresh.
>It's a parody, not only satire since it fully imitates the staples of the genres it's parodying as mockery.
>e.g: Anpanman, Superman OP meme, villains clearly modeled after other famous villains, and countless other examples.
>Gag, it's based on a gag and it's in the tittle.

>since Asura Rhino. Want to know why? Because the story has had a plot and has functioned on this plot since then.
But you say it is.
>The hero gets blamed for saving everybody.
There, I proved you wrong yet again...

Also, the fact that it has a plot doesn't detract from the fact that is parody and it's gag based.

Why do you hate ONE? Why do you want him to make yet another generic serious shonen when it's clear OPM isn't? You shouldn't read it anymore out of respect to One, hell, I bet you don't even read it, you're clearly an anime-only pleb who got distracted by the pretty animation.

You're very shortsighted and have zero grasp of narrative and inspiration which leads me to believe you're 14 years old.
>>
>>134147465
I doubt it's that hard to kill him
>>
I think a better question would be what would happen if serious Saitama fought against Daiz.
>>
>>134147360
He's right, you're the one who wants it to end like a retarded shounen, you want Satiama to find catharsis in a ridiculous fight where he's finally in danger, instead of finding catharsis in the company of his new friends.

Your trolling is evident but it's not very good.
>>
>>134147639
It's not a parody because it does not exaggerate, you twit.
Imitation is not what makes a parody. The argument is senseless.
The name of a series does not iron-fistedly dictate its content.
>The hero gets blamed for saving everybody.
How is that a gag? That's just part of the plot. It's not even comedic. It's portrayed as a depressing situation of bystanders criticizing without having the full picture of a situation.
>Also, the fact that it has a plot doesn't detract from the fact that is parody and it's gag based.
Yes, it does, you idiot. Gag based stories don't have plots. They have gags.
The fact that you don't understand that makes it clear just how much you're talking out your ass.
Why do you hate ONE? Why do you want him to be writing a meaningless shit series that has nothing but the same joke over and over, and ignore the plot and setting he has woven, and deny any and all possible intrigue in his universe?
You shouldn't read it anymore out of respect to ONE, hell, I bet you don't even read it, you're clearly a baby-tier shitposter who only browses powerlevel threads.
Your argument is again hollow and worthless.
Nobody wants it to be serious. It can be interesting in spite of that. But you, yet again, want to spurn that and desire ONE to pump out the very same thing it was from the first issue, despite the fact that it hasn't been that way for years.
>>
>>134147824
If it doesn't, then the character arc that was created for him is tossed in the trash. His power will have been meaningless from the start and the series would have had no reason to exist.
Again; you're insulting ONE by delegating him to such a low narrative quality.
>>
>>134147921
>It's not a parody because it does not exaggerate, you twit.
ONE PUNCH.

>Imitation is not what makes a parody. The argument is senseless.
Yes it is, imitation, exaggeration mockery is what make it parody. OPM has all those.

>The name of a series does not iron-fistedly dictate its content.
Yeah, sometimes it takes 2 punches.

>How is that a gag? That's just part of the plot. It's not even comedic. It's portrayed as a depressing situation of bystanders criticizing without having the full picture of a situation
It's a staple of the superhero genre.
>It's not even comedy.
>Shut up bladies!
>You're the baldy!
Wrong yet again.

>Yes, it does, you idiot. Gag based stories don't have plots. They have gags.
Wrong, e.g: This.

>The fact that you don't understand that makes it clear just how much you're talking out your ass.
10/10 pot kettle.

>Why do you hate ONE?
Why are you forcing this bait when it's clear I know more than you and love this serious more than you?

>Why do you want him to be writing a meaningless shit series that has nothing but the same joke over and over
You're the one who wants a meaningless shit shonen series.
>same joke over and over
See? You don't even see the other jokes, you're too far gone in your bullshit, why do you hate OPM and One so much?

>Your argument is again hollow and worthless.
Except you didn't do a thing to disprove it, I'm still right and you're still wrong.

>Nobody wants it to be serious
You do.

But you, yet again, want to spurn that and desire ONE to pump out the very same thing it was from the first issue, despite the fact that it hasn't been that way for years.
>for years
Ok, kid, read it, it is very clear you don't read OPM and by extension you don't like ONE, which was obvious from your 1st post.

The Garou Arc is the clear indication that the hole point of Saitama's character, the whole source of his personality is the fact that he is unfairly powerful.

So, yet again, you did nothing to disprove me.
>>
>>134148059
>wanting Saitama to find hapiness is fighting
>instead of wanting him to find hapiness in living.
>this is low narrative quality for this idiot
>Again; you're insulting ONE
I'm not that other dude, what's what that you hate ONE you insult ONE? It's pretty clear to me you're the one who doesn't get this series.
>>
>>134148228
>Yes it is, imitation, exaggeration mockery is what make it parody. OPM has all those.
It's not exaggerated. It's well within the norm, in satirical fashion. It doesn't mock, it references.
>Wrong yet again.
That doesn't make the scene comedic, it means Saitama's reactions are comedic. Can you not understand context?
>Wrong, e.g: This.
"lel I'm rite"
>Why are you forcing this bait when it's clear I know more than you and love this serious more than you?
And yet you want this series to LITERALLY be "One Joke Man". No, you are no fan. Die.
>See? You don't even see the other jokes
I do. I also recognized when the one punch stopped being a joke and just started being a facet of the plot.
(Hint: it was Asura Rhino)
>Except you didn't do a thing to disprove it
"Your argument doesn't exist because I say so!"
>You do.
Anope. I want it to have an arc and a resolution. That's not the same as it becoming serious.
>The Garou Arc is the clear indication that the hole point of Saitama's character, the whole source of his personality is the fact that he is unfairly powerful.
The point of the Garou arc was that Saitama's strength was unnecessary to overcome Garou because Garou was a half-assed pretender to the end. Anyone serious would defeat him, metaphorically at least.
>>134148314
No, you idiot. He doesn't have to become Goku and be obsessed with fighting. But the start of the series is that he's depressed about having never experienced challenge. If that is never overcome, he gets no myth arc. As a character, he loses his right to exist.
>>
>Having power level "WHO WOULD WIN?!?!" discussions about One Punch Man

>Completely missing the entire point of the series

The joke is he's broken and always wins despite being a nobody who doesn't even have to try. That is his character. His character is a parody of power levels, plot armor, and infinitely scaling enemies who always get beaten.

These discussions probably make about as much sense to the author as Asuka vs Rei wars make to Anno.
>>
>>134148474
He has experience challenges outside fighting.

Just stop dude, nobody agrees with you and you don't get this series.
>>
>>134148474
>>134148474
>It's not exaggerated. It's well within the norm, in satirical fashion. It doesn't mock, it references.
How long are you gonna keep just ignoring facts without actually refuting them?
>ONE PUNCH
>within the norm.

>That doesn't make the scene comedic, it means Saitama's reactions are comedic. Can you not understand context?
The fact that it has comedy and it's a superhero staple really doesn't click in your head?

>"lel I'm rite"
What am I supposed to answer to your "nah this isn't tru" baseless retorts?

>And yet you want this series to LITERALLY be "One Joke Man". No, you are no fan. Die.
And you want it to be a series generic shonen. You don't realize that by this being parody is far more meaningful than it could ever be by being serious by offering legitimate criticism of todays trends of pop-culture, you're no fan. Die. And I mean it, choke on your own vomit.

>I do. I also recognized when the one punch stopped being a joke and just started being a facet of the plot.
>(Hint: it was Asura Rhino)
>he's forgetting the second fight with Sonic among other stuff
See? Still wrong.

>"Your argument doesn't exist because I say so!"
Again, that's what you're doing, because you're literally doing nothing to my facts.

>Anope. I want it to have an arc and a resolution. That's not the same as it becoming serious.
>Da resolution haz to be an epic fight but it haz to be seeriuz
Ayes.

>The point of the Garou arc was that Saitama's strength was unnecessary to overcome Garou because Garou was a half-assed pretender to the end.
That wasn't the point at

>Anyone serious would defeat him, metaphorically at least.
That's why he was defeated by the ONLY non-serious character in the series, the main character.

Did you even fucking read it? Kek of course you didn't, because you're not a fan, you can stop pretending now.

See this: >>134148496
EVERYBODY GETS IT BUT YOU.

Fucking die you mouth breather, you're no fan!
>>
File: Shaka_ND.jpg (454KB, 1337x2021px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shaka_ND.jpg
454KB, 1337x2021px
Is there anyone that can defeat this guy?
>>
File: Misogi_Kumagawa.jpg (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Misogi_Kumagawa.jpg
27KB, 300x250px
>>134148900
「I certainly can't.」
>>
>>134136139
He'll just whip up a serious series: sandstorm and KO it
>>
TTGL is on a plane of existence so far above OPM that I'm doubtful that either one could even notice each other. It would be like you trying to fight an amoeba.
>>
File: imashi gypsy.jpg (167KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imashi gypsy.jpg
167KB, 1024x768px
>>134123312
Hell, even Gypsy Danger was there even though every other mech was from 70's/80's anime
>>
>>134149071
http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/

And the amoeba would win.
>>
>>134148821
And they offer no satisfaction. That's not an arc, mate.
>>134148868
>How long are you gonna keep just ignoring facts without actually refuting them?
How long are you gonna keep bringing up things that aren't facts?
>ONE PUNCH
>within the norm.
It really is.
>The fact that it has comedy and it's a superhero staple really doesn't click in your head?
Your inability to create context implies brain damage. I am sorry.
>What am I supposed to answer to your "nah this isn't tru" baseless retorts?
Show how it is true, duh.
>And you want it to be a series generic shonen.
Still a hollow accusation.
>You don't realize that by this being parody is far more meaningful than it could ever be by being serious
Without an arc to the plot, and merely a reliance on gags, it loses all artistic value and becomes worth nothing. It doesn't need to be serious to accomplish this.
>he's forgetting the second fight with Sonic among other stuff
>See? Still wrong.
Sonic's joke is that he doesn't get to be relevant, no matter what. He was defeated by dogshit just last issue. Saitama's not a factor to Sonic's irrelevance.
>Da resolution haz to be an epic fight but it haz to be seeriuz
>Ayes.
No. It doesn't have to be serious, but it has to be consistent. It has to close the book. There has to be an end to what was started. If there isn't, there isn't anything at all. It would taper into nothing and have no relevance whatsoever.
And that's what you want out of it. You want ONE's story to never, ever gain artistic value. You want a shit gag series that repeats itself.
>>
>>134149114
Yes they do, what? I'm out man, you're clearly oblivious of what this show is about.

>>134148868 (You)
Good luck to you with this complete moron.
>>
>>134149187
>Yes they do, what?
Does it look like he's satisfied when he beat Boros? Does he look satisfied when he became an A rank hero?
He wasn't. It's the same bored expression. Saitama hasn't achieved satisfaction once in this series, yet.
>>
File: 1422427098485.jpg (437KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422427098485.jpg
437KB, 900x1200px
>>134149213
>literally outing yourself as a samefag
>>
>>134143728
>Goku could be killed by a sniper rifle on any normal day so long as he doesn't see it coming.

Really you dumb sack of shit?
>>
>>134126850
But that's a lie invented by reddit and tumblr.

Yet you faggots still repeat it, ONE never said that.

I know it's hard to understand but authors don't make their characters to compete against other verses, ONE made Saitama to be god tier against his own verse but that's it.
>>
Whoa there buddies, calm the fuck down.
The truth is that OPM is a parody and a comedy, but it also has some dramatic and even serious elements, which often revolve around Saitama's frustrations over his strength.

The fights in OPM are "for the lulz" but also "for the serious". You can't just say debating powerlevels is dumb because it's a gag manga, because it's also enough not-a-gag-manga that it's a whole lot like the stuff it's imitating humorously.
>>
>>134149114
>How long are you gonna keep bringing up things that aren't facts?
I never have.

>It really is.
You're saying that today's shonens all depict that the MC will beat insurmountable odds with no effort in every episode, and that this is normal. This is how retarded you are.

No, it's not the norm, it's exaggeration, which makes it, guess what? Parody.

>Your inability to create context implies brain damage. I am sorry.
No no, I'm not denying the context, you don't see me denying the context do you? But you're ignoring that this is a superhero staple.

>Show how it is true, duh.
read every reply of yours.

>Still a hollow accusation.
You want it to be serious, you're denying it's parody, I know I'm easy to bait but I think you're starting to believe your own bullshit.

>Without an arc to the plot, and merely a reliance on gags, it loses all artistic value and becomes worth nothing.
There will be an arc and it doesn't rely on gags, but it's based on one, so wrong again.

>It doesn't need to be serious to accomplish this.
Which is what I've been saying, what the hell?

>Sonic's joke is that he doesn't get to be relevant, no matter what.
>He's forgetting the kombu monster.
>He's forgetting Tats
>He's forgetting Fabuki
>He's forgetting yet another fight with Sonic
I can keep going. Face it, you're wrong. You said it stopped with Cabuto, welp, it clearly didn't.

>It doesn't have to be serious, but it has to be consistent.
Saitama with Supes-tier feats isn't inconsistent as they haven't showed anywhere near Saitama's limit.

> It has to close the book. There has to be an end to what was started. If there isn't, there isn't anything at all. It would taper into nothing and have n...
I agree with this, but this does not contradict anything I've been saying.

>And that's what you want out of it
Wrong.

>You want ON....
Wrong, the series already has immense artistic value by being parody. You want to take all that away in exchange of a shitty generic shonen.
>>
>>134149213
>(you)
I see what you're doing you cheeky cunt.
>>
>>134112506
Given the fact that that mech is bigger than most galaxies, has an even greater form after that, AND is powered by the unlimited potential of man's soul and his will to head forever forward into the stars, yeah, that's no contest at all
>>
>>134151308
That's what I was thinking.

Clearly Saitama.
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 53


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.