[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only the fittest survive in this world. If you're strong,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: shishio.jpg (79KB, 550x424px) Image search: [Google]
shishio.jpg
79KB, 550x424px
Only the fittest survive in this world.

If you're strong, you live.
If you're weak, you die.
>>
File: shishio mind blown.jpg (218KB, 1778x934px) Image search: [Google]
shishio mind blown.jpg
218KB, 1778x934px
>>134111442
>be 2nd strongest in Kenshin-verse
>Gets cleaved by a reverse edge sword
>>
>>134111442

Also, water is wet, gravity makes things fall, and the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West.
>>
>>134112217
What a bummer. I had so much faith in the retelling. Is the live action movie any better?
>>
>>134112217
>2nd
who was the first? I could have sworn he lost because he fought too long and burst into flames. The speedy kid was great too before emotions nerfed him.
>>
>>134112500
Only one I can think of is Hiko Seijuro.
>>
File: burnt face man.jpg (18KB, 373x322px) Image search: [Google]
burnt face man.jpg
18KB, 373x322px
>>134111442
>>
>>134112500
Kenshin's master Hiko Seuijuyo XXXIII is a lot stronger than his student and also lacks that stupid no kill policy so he probably would have opened Shishio like a pig in less than a minute.
>>
>>134112217
That OVA retelling was utter shit. Like, I don't mind the idea of using the Rengoku for the final fight (similar to the live-action movie) what in the actual fuck possessed them to think that was a fitting end for Shishio?
>>
Tell me about Shishio, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>be the strongest in Kenshin-verse
>literally spontaneously combust because your blood got too hot

That was the moment which shaped the young Kubo's mind into realizing the best part of shounen is trolling the reader.
>>
>>134112615
It was poeatic,Shishio fell because he was unable to withstand the very thing that give him such power on first place. Reminds me of Frieza.
>>
>>134112594
He's scarred all over. Also, the overall composition of how his bandages are wrapped around him seem to homage traditional samurai helmets which wouldn't really surprise me if it was intentional on Watsuki's part.
>>
>>134111442

and then he exploded like an overcooked wiener
>>
>>134112685
Lot of loyalty for a hired sword
>>
>>134112673
>>134112615
They made a big deal about how Shishio's ideal was very dated throughout the Kyoto arc. It's not his own power that stopped him, it's time. Time essentially left Shishio behind.
>>
>>134112732
>Wow, just wow
>It's the Meiji Era
>>
File: 1448516939875.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1448516939875.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>134111442
>chaosfags
>>
>>134111442
Darwin pls go, you're already dead.
>>
>>134112766
Same anon as >>134112732

But yeah, that was basically the thematic point behind the whole time limit thing with Shishio. Sure it might have seemed like a random shonen plot hax thing, but that's basically the reason why the clock was used as a motif to signify Shishio's downfall.
>>
>>134112500
He was also an idiot and fought in some place called the inferno arena instead of a freezer or something that can help him.
>>
>>134112710
Or maybe he's wondering why a man would wield a reverse-edge sword if he doesn't intend to kill someone to begin with.
>Rurouni Kenshin was good
>Busou Renkin was poorly-received with only the art getting praised
>That excerpt from the last page about how some accused him of being FMA-lite
Shoulda stuck with useless swords and good art, bruh
>>
>>134113044
His entire style revolved around igniting grease on his sword with friction. Freezer would have bought him more time but when you're talking about fighting a guy who can open a vacuum in space due to the speed of his sword swing, it's probably less risky to use a hot arena to your advantage for the faster ignition.
>>
>>134111442
The strong get to decide what is right and what is wrong.

Kenshin fucked up the moment he beat Shishio and proved him right.
>>
>>134113365
>Open a vacuum in space
>In space
>Vacuum
Sure.
>>
>>134113441
How's he gonna prove his Darwinian principles in Hell? He's already dead.
>>
Who is best husbando? and why is it Hiko?
>>
>>134111442
THAT'S NOT WHAT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST MEANS YOU FUCK
>>
>>134114070
I like Shishio as a character but I agree.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.