[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do this, King of Demons. Do you have enough demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Shidou vs Westcott.png (3MB, 1361x1573px) Image search: [Google]
Shidou vs Westcott.png
3MB, 1361x1573px
Let's do this, King of Demons. Do you have enough demon kings in stock?
>>
>>134093503
>anyone can have crystals
Then what the fuck is the point of having sealing powers?
>>
>>134093891
I believe that hasn't been revealed yet but it was revealed in vol.12 that Shidou sealing the spirit powers is necessary to extract the sephira from his body. Well, only the author knows what those powers are for.
>>
File: 1448305564703.jpg (635KB, 1254x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1448305564703.jpg
635KB, 1254x1804px
New Volume this "winter" I believe
>>
>>134094270
Dunno about that anon, the author is working on two series.
>>
File: 1448304109653.jpg (570KB, 1676x2089px) Image search: [Google]
1448304109653.jpg
570KB, 1676x2089px
>>134094435
It's what the summary-anon said in the afterword IIRC
>>
>>134094435
Two?
What's the other?
>>
File: kerubiel 2nd form.png (916KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kerubiel 2nd form.png
916KB, 960x540px
>>134094521
Didn't watch the movie but by the looks of this pic, the battle is gonna be entertaining. Looking forward to watching it.
>>
File: to.jpg (43KB, 225x317px) Image search: [Google]
to.jpg
43KB, 225x317px
>>134094663
Itsuka Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni. Also, the one doing the illustrations id the guy who draws for To aru.
>>
>>134094774
>kerubiel

in the trailer mayuri said Cherubim

so, what is the real name?
>>
>>134094129
>it was revealed in vol.12 that Shidou sealing the spirit powers is necessary to extract the sephira from his body
Not really, it was somewhat stated he had to seal all the spirits in order to be "stable" but since anyone can take crystals I don't see the point of sealing powers other than a plot device to make this series a harem.
>>
File: Kerubiel p+.jpg (164KB, 970x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kerubiel p+.jpg
164KB, 970x544px
>>134094903
Read this anon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerubiel
It can be called: Kerubiel/Cherubiel. But it is the angel that reigns over the "Cherubim"
Its design was completely based on this.
>>
>>134095009
Got left hanging there, but if I remember correctly, in vol.11 when Shdou met Phantom and asked about his ability, she wanted to tell him but hesitated anyway. Maybe he took a crystal but that crystal is "Dath" where all the other crystals flow in harmony.
>>
>>134095337
Da'at is not really a sephira so it shouldn't have a crystal, the fact his body takes damage for using angels while Westcott can use the demon with seemingly no consequences makes obvious Shidou lacks a crystal. There is no real advantages in having sealing powers so far.
>>
File: heroic shidou.gif (4MB, 560x320px) Image search: [Google]
heroic shidou.gif
4MB, 560x320px
>>134095609
Well, the only damage Shidou takes is when he uses Sandalphon's beam, when he uses it as a normal sword, no damage is inflicted on his body as for the other angels he's used so far, they don't cause any pain. The advantadge is that he can use multiple angels. The desadvantadge is that those powers aren't as strong as when a spirit uses it.
>>
>>134096053
It's not only physical damage but also a lot of mental stress, using several angels at once is not really an advantage since spirits can use them at full powers as individual beings, they are also vulnerable to attacks when sealed. Sealing powers are just a massive handicap to the girls and Shidou himself considering he is forced to keep the seals strong every single day of his life and Ratatoskr is just another enemy at this point.
>>
>>134096378
Mental stress huh... didn't know about that, he sure must have it tough when he encounters a threat.
>>
>>134096783
Not only that, dealing with all these girls should be enough to put him on the edge. He makes the chores, like buying food, cleaning. cooking, dating, etc and his harem is not even that good.
>>
>>134097458
> Does the chores: cleaning, cooking, buying, cleaning, dating.
> Must keep the seals strong enough every single day.
> Manifesting an angel causes physical pain and mental stress.
> Got shot, stabbed, attacked.
> Lost 1 waifu,

I don't even know how he keeps standing after that. He's mentally tough.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.