[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite DBZ fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mrfhny2uJ61r6xtmjo1_400.gif (1008KB, 382x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrfhny2uJ61r6xtmjo1_400.gif
1008KB, 382x200px
Favorite DBZ fight?
>>
File: Dragon Ball - V18C263 - Page 07.png (599KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V18C263 - Page 07.png
599KB, 1024x1536px
>>
>>134089381
Piccolo vs 17.
>>
>>134089381
Vegeta vs Goku for the first time till the end of their beam clash. After that when he turned ape mode and Goku needed help to gang up on him was quite shit, but before that, amazing.
>>
>>134089381
>tumblr file name
get out
>>
>>134089381
Saiyan saga Goku vs Vegeta.
>>
>>134089850
>thinks he's on /b/
get out
>>
>>134089381
Probably SSJ2 Gohan brutalizing the fuck out of Cell and his ass brood, up to the part where Cell and Goku die. The beam struggle at the end of that fight is up there with Goku v Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga.
>>
>>134089381
That one you posted was probably one of the better ones.

I'd also like to nominate pretty much every single fight Piccolo was in.
>>
File: earl pizza face.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
earl pizza face.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>134089999
>Every single Piccolo fight
10/10 taste
>>
Super Vegeta vs Semi Perfect, then Perfect Cell
>>
File: jkkj.jpg (12KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
jkkj.jpg
12KB, 195x259px
trunks vs perfect cell
>>
>>134089820

I'll go for this. I think the series hit its stride through the Saiyan to Freeza arc, setting itself up with the groundwork of DB while still being different enough with all these new ideas and plot points (aliens and space and all). I love the Cell saga, but it's just not the same; it turns into something else. I think when Freeza comes back as a cyborg and they introduce a new super Saiyan (future Trunks) the show series became a thing of recycled ideas.

That said, Cell is my all-time fav DBZ villian, and his fights are cool, but Vegeta VS Goku for the first time is like the highest point in the series for me.
>>
>>134089761
MY NIGGA
>>
Boo had some of the best:

Gotenks vs. Boo

Goku and Vegeta (plus Satan) in Kaioshins world against Kid Boo

I felt there Dragon Ball kinda came full circle tonally.
>>
File: 1377015167613.jpg (1MB, 1797x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1377015167613.jpg
1MB, 1797x1334px
>>134089761

My young self found those stomach punches to be extremely satisfying to watch for some reason.
>>
DB: Arale vs General Blue

DBZ: Vegetto vs Super Buu

DBGT: Goku vs Freeza and Cell

DBS: Oolong vs Beerus
>>
>>134089820
>After that when he turned ape mode and Goku needed help to gang up on him was quite shit, but before that, amazing.

Vegeta being so fucking butthurt he needed to stoop to using ape mode is exactly why that fight was shit.

That the fight ended with Vegeta under Gohan's giant hairy ass, after Yajirobe removes his tail, is sad enough, it's the idea that Vegeta's life was not only spared by a crippled Goku, but Vegeta was literally saved from Kuririn skewering his ass is the reason Vegeta probably should have just fucking died on Earth.

Nothing on Namek, but him breaking down, crying like a little bitch and getting the shit beaten out of him by Freeza could compare to the amount of humiliation Vegeta went through.

Though Vegeta did a good job consistently making an ass out of himself through the android, cell and ultimately buu arc as well.
>>
>>134089381
Buu vs Goku, Vegeta, Majin Buu
>>
>>134092345
i loved vegeto
and vegeta vs 19

GT would be baby vegeta vs ssj4 goku for me
or gogeta vs omega

Z movies:
i´d say ssj3 goku vs hildegarn
or goku/vegeta/gogeta vs janemba

DBS (can´t say yet) i read the manga ch6 and the upcoming fights look promising
>>
I really like the majin vegeta vs. goku fight. it had the best animation and was very detailed. One of the last fights in the series that focused a bit more on martial arts and less on ki blasts
>>
>>134089726
>>134089761
These niggas know what's up.
>>
>>134089381
Majin Boo vs. Gotenks.
>>
>>134089381
I like a lot of the fights, but the last one was quite nice.
"Kakarot, you´re the best".
Seeing Vegeta saying that while Goku biting and brawling with Kid Buu for the fate of the universe was fucking great.
>>
>>134089999
>9999
damn senpai over 9000
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.