[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shokugeki no Souma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 90

File: ARE YOU A CHICKEN.jpg (120KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU A CHICKEN.jpg
120KB, 800x806px
Eizan takes the bait like a 5 year old. You didn't even try,tsukuda.
>>
How could this manga turn into such a pile of shit in less than 20 chapters?
Nakama power victories, 1:1 Bleach Aizen turned into the edge lord of cooking, Erina damsel in distress bullshit, Eizan will become th biggest jobber in history, and to top it all off no sexy foodgasm from Rindou.
>>
Is this jumping the shark? I guess it had to happen sometime like Ass Class and Nisekoi did. So much for Jumps new age of hits. Everything petered out but not nearly as bad as Toriko did. They pushed that one reall hard even putting the due up with legends like Goku and Luffy. Does anybody even give a shit about Gintama now that the author went full retard and turned it into a full action shounen for about fifty chapters already?
>>
>>134089624
Is the second year the point where a WSJ goes to shit (if not sooner like Nisekoi)?
Did any manga avoid this in WSJ?
>>
You may not like it, but Eizan has literally always been like this. Look back on whenever he's been involved in something. He's an idiot.
>>
Japan likes this arc. This thread needs to calm down.
>>
>>134090311
>Japan likes this arc
>We must like it as well

FUCK OFF
>>
>>134090208
SnS turned into shit in it's third year.
>>
>>134090311
Japan also likes Gundam SEED and I think they need to fuck off.
>>
File: nippon steel.png (511KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nippon steel.png
511KB, 898x1300px
MERELY
PRETENDING
>>
>>134090389
Oh yeah.
Man, the tournament arc was fucking huge.
>>
>>134089365
This arc is great, Westerners can't into strict families with powerful names, it doesn't carry over the same effect for them.
Souma is just being Souma, and this is the first real bad guy, I think majority of faggots like/relate to Eizan's half baked personality built on being money hungry :^)
>>
>>134089833
>does anybody give a shit about Gintama
maybe the people who have been reading it for 10+ years and are now seeing the conclusion to the story, yeah. Gintama has always been a mixture of serious action arcs, and goofy gags. It's not out of character for it to be serious.
>>
>>134090492
Also the majority of people are still hooked on Gary Stu, gotta win all tournaments / battles.
It's pretty clear unsatisfied readers have inferiority complexes they don't want to vicariously feel in muh cooking manga.
>>
This arc is great. /a/ is full of faggots.
>>
>>134090618
Readers are pissed off because Soma turned into a Gary Stu saved from "muh expulsion threat" once again through plot armor and Eizan turned into a jobber, even though he should already have won this rigged match.
>>
>>134090360
>>134090408
I'm referring to the people who're saying Souma is dying and will no longer be a hit. It'll do fine in sales. Also, this arc is great.
>>
File: 1336257456314.png (58KB, 696x552px) Image search: [Google]
1336257456314.png
58KB, 696x552px
>turning off another cook's stove
I am physically mad.
>>
>>134089624
>Nakama power victories
T-that was a cute moment. you faggot.
>>
>>134090618
People are mad because it Eizan went "hurr durr did you call me a chicken faggot" when he should have already won the match. Even if something like this was due to happen, that's the laziest way the writer could come out with to make Souma win.
>>
>>134090496
Dropped it after they killed the friggin shogun
>>
>>134089624
>No Rindou foodgasm
Her foodgasm's cumming from Souma
>>
Does anyone feel anything about Eizan? Is he a good villain?
Giganigga made me mad as shit and I felt relived when Souma crushed him. But Eizan is just annoying, I don't hate him, I don't want to see him being destroyed, I just think "oh please remove this guy and let's go to something more interesting already".
>>
>>134090808
Wait, so people are pissed because it's a telegraphed victory, with the chapter not even out yet.. the story could easily go that way or not, kinda screwed expectations.
If you wan't it that way, Souma will graduate with high honours, taking at least top 2 in Tootsuki's record. He also had a Shougeki with best girl, where she comes to terms with her feelings about Souma and confesses.

woo woo, expectations.
>>
>>134091204
>strawmanning this hard
>the story could easily go that way or not
Stop sucking the writer's dick,it's obvious where the story is going
>>
>>134089365
I want Souma to lose the Shokugeki.
Then leave the school behind and explore the vast world of cooking!
>>
>>134089624
Have to start pandering to the majority of their fans (aka casuals). They can't stand anything deviating from the status-quo hence why it's now following standard shounen trope. It just works.
>>
>>134089365
Stopped reading it at this face. You already know how it's gonna go.
Fuck Azami for bringing all this useless bullshit.
>>
Ugh, literally Fairy Tail with food. Fuck you people who thought this was interesting. I bet you think Magi or Nanatsu no Taizai won't devolve into this level of bullshit,too.
>>
>>134091260
It's been known since Souma cooked for Isshiki that he would change the school. We all know he's going to be some god of cooking.
>>
Wait, there are people who thought SnS wasn't a generic shounen from the start?

>stubbornly strong willed MC
>it was implied MC's dad was super strong/skilled
>cooking "battles" where the MC nobody has even heard of is beating all these elite chefs
>if those weren't obvious enough, there's a fucking tournament arc to throw it right in your face

anyone who is getting mad at the direction the manga took with the whole Azami take over and "muh unique shounen" is most likely an anime-onlyfag or has the reading comprehension of a two year old.
>>
>>134092185
Yeah, but there are good generic shonens like One Piece and bad generic shonens like Naruto and Fairy Tail. We all thought that SnS is a good one, but Azami arc ruined it completely.
>>
>>134091260
How do I become a prophet like you fami?
Can you lay out the complete journey for us. Current arc as predictable as it is, doesn't mean developments are set in stone, why do you even follow weekly manga's then..
>>
>>134092185
Umm SnS isn't shounen
>>
File: 1436141384983.jpg (30KB, 290x280px) Image search: [Google]
1436141384983.jpg
30KB, 290x280px
>>134093080
What?
>>
>>134093080
Then what is it then considering it's published in Weekly Shounen Jump?
>durr it's a seinen because I like it and it's not this flavor of other shounen
>>
>>134093153
it's not like Naruto, Snk, Tokyo ghoul etc
>>
>>134093204
That's not what defines a shounen you fucking retard. Whether something is shounen or not depends entirely on what magazine it runs in. SnS runs in Weekly Shounen Jump, so thus it's fucking shounen.
>>
File: 1439157512480.png (593KB, 966x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439157512480.png
593KB, 966x720px
>>134093254
this is neo /a/

yes SnS is a shounen but no a show doesnt need to be published in shounen jump for it to be a shounen
>>
>>134093315
Go back to /v/ if you want to spray around this retarded "neo-/ /" narrative.
>>134093204
Naruto,SnK,and SnS are all shounen.
Tokyo Ghoul is a seinen.
Your personal feelings on what it is to you don't matter at all.
>>
>>134089365
>Eizan takes the bait like a 5 year old. You didn't even try,tsukuda.
It's perfectly in-character, though. Eizan is super proud and has only been trying to break Soma so far. Soma has always been great at getting on proud people's nerves.
>>
>>134093315
Nigga what the fuck are you even talking about? Learn to fucking read. I never said a manga has to be published in Shounen Jump to be shounen. That's just the particular shounen magazine that SnS is published in.
>>
>2015
>thinking shounen is a genre and not a demographic
>>
>>134093204
Reminder that Yotsubato and Tsurezure Children are shounen.
>>
>>134091006
I think that's kind of the point. Eizan's whole spiel is that he stacks the deck against his opponents to the point where no one bothers to face him.

Souma consistently shrugging off his strong-arming is throwing him off his game and increasingly aggravating him.
>>
>>134089624
new editor
>>
Isn't this manga about cooking? Why are you fags taking this shit so seriously?
>>
I still can't believe erina is literally hiding from her father in polar star dorm
>>
chapter color is exit?
>>
>>134093650
Then how will "rescue worst girl" arc begin if she didn't hid in souma's place?
>>
>>134093692
Not yet.
>>
>>134093845
>worst girl
are you retarded or another mehgloomy fag
>>
This and Onsen scans never.
>>
>>134093080
>>134093204
Shonen refers to it's target audience, which is younger males.

Not all shonens are battle mangas (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Toriko).

Shokugeki no Soma, while it is not a conventional battle manga, is still a battle manga aimed at younger males.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is sienen (older male manga). Shonen don't have that level of gore
>>
>>134091204
>Story could go either way

Currently if Soma loses, he is expelled AND the dorm that hosts many high-ranking characters in the popularity polls will be destroyed, making it harder to lump them in together so they all make more appearances.

It should be obvious why a mangaka would not allow Soma to lose with these stakes.

Let alone the fact that if Eizan doesn't lose we get no hamfisted lesson about how his managerial style keeping him out of the kitchen has dulled his amazing skills.
>>
File: 1428258390299.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1428258390299.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>134093080
>>134093204

Go back from whatever shithole you came from and kill yourself.
>>
I can't decide if I should waifu Alice, or Hishoko.
>>
>>134094183
> the dorm that hosts many high-ranking characters in the popularity polls
Eh? Only Megumi, Isshiki and Souma himself were ranked high.
>>
>>134089365
Fucking retarded author, you make your character be cool by pushing him against realistic threats not against mongoloids inbreds.
The art is being wasted now.

What the fuck went wrong with this series?
>>
>>134094292
>he actually took my bait
>>
>>134089833
> jumping the shark like assclass
Which part?
1st god of death arc, Kayano Reveal, or Sensei didnu nuffin flashback.

Honestly It was the flashback that made the manga less appealing to me
>>
>>134094409
Are you me?
>>
By far the worst Arc SnS ever had.
Please get it over with soon
>>
>>134095221
Yes.
>>
>>134089365
It's not like there isn't reason. The judges aren't tasting it, he doesn't seem to give a shit about the integrity of souma's cooking, so it'd have to be some mind blowing shit for him to turn a 180 and give up which would be completely out of character. I'm reserving judgement for this questionable arc when we get rindou and eizan's reaction.
>>
>>134096117
I think Eizan's pride won't allow him to say he won if he lost. He's got no issues cheating because everyone he's faced he considers way below himself, even Soma. If Soma convinces him his dish is better, he won't be able to bring himself to say it isn't.

Besides, it's just the Polar Star dorm, it's not a club or research society and it's not like it's some kind of enormous danger to Azami's sovereignity yet. Mostly it's just Eizan being a dick and trying to wave his dickery in Soma's face.
>>
>>134094555
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>134095347
What the fuck? This is the best arc so far. Why does everyone on /a/ seem to hate it?
>>
I don't know why you guys think this arc is so bad to be honest. I mean sure it might go the way you're saying but chances are it might not too. I remember back when the anime aired and everyone was like "I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOUMA TO BEAT SHINOMIYA!" cause they didn't like Shinomiya, it wasn't ever going to happen because Shinomiya has like 8 years experience on him.

The way I see it a couple things could happen. The same thing happens as before, Eizan curb stomps him, then Isshiki steps down as 7th to save Souma and PSD or something or Erina challenges Eizan to a shokugeki herself and Eizan's pride won't allow him to say no.

If anything if it ends the exact way you guys are saying it will then so much would be obvious anyway, Eizan's whole character is built up around goading his enemies and making them submit before he even has to challenge them. These kinds of people can often not take the heat when goaded back and he outburst like expected.

Think about this; you've made an entire plan to break this one guy's confidence and make it so he'd never dare to fight back. The guy completely ignores you and says you're doing it because you're scared and actually think you might lose. Considering that and how that it might actually look like that to everyone who doesn't know you, imagine losing and your reputation getting fucked over. Plus also if he actually did outclass you and you won through your forfeit. You then have to live with your own failings and everyone thinking you're a fraud

If anything Souma losing could stir up more of a controversy than him winning if it was obvious that Souma outclassed him that badly.
>>
>>134091542
That would imply SnS was ever not a by the numbers shonen series.

>>134095347
>By far the worst Arc SnS ever had.
Newfags are so easy to pick off. the elections had worse pacing thanks to a second "megumi can do it!" arc , and the need to show all the contestants, and felt like even more of a drag because we all knew who were going to be in the finals and that was the only thing that matttered in the end.
>>
>>134097771
Anon you are trying to use reasoning and actual arguments in a SnS thread, that shit dont fly in here no more.
you are completly right, its just faggots crying because their waifus are not in the spotlight
>>
>>134097777
Yeah, around those parts I lost track of everything in SnS up until Takumi vs Giganigga.
>>
>>134097777
>and the need to show all the contestants
I don't personally think that's bad pacing. Stuff like that is done in every magazine just to build hype up for the finals and just so it shows you how the story progresses as well. Plus doing that you can accurately rank each of the chefs as well. I don't really think there's much of a problem to be honest. I dunno dude, it could have been several times worse than it was for a Shonen Jump series.
>>134097851
It's an alright arc in all honesty. It's got decent world building and actually makes the setting much more prominent and calls the chef's futures into question.
Waifus not being in the spotlight hurts though. If I didn't already have my waifu from another show I would have probably had Megumi as a waifu. Also what's with all the Megumi hate. She's a qt. Hisako too.
>>
>>134097771
To be honest it's probably one or just two anons samefagging every thread. The arc isn't good though, but i don't see why so much hate.
>>
>>134098614
It's not great but it's not that bad. The arc where Souma goes back home and has to beat the chicken skewer lady was worse. Just because that arc didn't make much sense and didn't do anything except introduce Eizan. At least this arc has purpose and is moving the story.
>>
>>134098779
I think the main problem people has with this arc is Souma going full Kirito mode.
>>
>>134098897
He's not that bad. He's Gary Stu'ing it up a bit but he's still the same smug bastard he was in chapter 1, he still has a lot of character. Unlike Kirito who was just for projecting.

How he is now just reminds me of Gon in HxH where he's super strong, close to being Gary Stu but isn't self-insert enough to be considered.
>inb4 people rage about Gon-san too.
That wasn't so bad either. It's just what came after, Alluka, that was bad.
>>
>>134090808
>turned into a Gary Stu
I'd argue he was that from the get-go, but ok.
>>
>>134093925
doggy on drums
fuck, I think now he's my best boy
previously was Takumi
>>
>>134099040
>Kirito who was just for projecting.
Kirito may be a simple Gary Stu, but that doesn't mean that he's a flat character. He has a personality, even if it isn't good writing.
>>
>>134099225
Good taste.
>>
>>134099225
Don't try to call the Takumi and Kurokiba fags.
>>
>>134093925
Well damn I wanna fuck the whole band.
>>
The main problem with these food series is that there's only so much you can explore in terms of story.

I'm still hoping for it to jump the shark and go balls to the walls Air Gear shonen at some point, with food Stands, Aliens and Barrack Obama
>>
>>134098016
Showing them was not the problem, the problem came from giving them each multiple chapters, they could have easly just shown the tasting each match, with some of the precess for some of the more important contestants and moved on.
Megumi's chapters seemed even longer because we got nothing new it was the same
>megumi is showing a little skill thats cool!
>Oh no! her confidence is going down the drain!
>she thinks of nice things and pulls herself back together!!!

I dont hate her, but i really wish they would really move her pass that trope and just have her as the cure unasuming actually skilled chef that helps her friends outand to be fair they seem to be doing it so lets hope it sticks this time, kinda like what spce cake was to papa souma.
>>
>>134099333

What about the Giganigga fags?
>>
>SnS fags becomes so defensive that people complain over this arc
You guys can't take criticism at all. I bet all SnS fags now are underaged as fuck. Sasuga editor.
>>
File: Are_you_chicken.png (405KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Are_you_chicken.png
405KB, 853x480px
>mfw this chapter all boils down to this
>>
>>134101728
Cool guys.
>>
File: 1448716703817.jpg (102KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
1448716703817.jpg
102KB, 732x732px
>>
>>134089624
its been shit since the food tournament, what are you talking about?
>>
>>134103013
nice.
>>
>>134094741
what was the problem with god and the flashback?
>>
I dislike it because this is the second or third time Souma has put his career on the line. You can't keep just doing that shit to the readers, no one is going to believe it for one second.

Same with Boku no Hero was doing
>if you fail, you are expelled
LOL KIDDING
>if you fail, you don't go on the school trip
LOL KIDDING
>>
>>134103334
The problem with the first god of death arc is that the god of death beats the shit out of everyone effortlessly for 20 chapters and is always 5 steps ahead and then the moment his mask falls off he becomes an absolute bitch that falls for some incredibly basic tricks, makes a lot of really stupid decisions, and loses a fight to a middle school teacher despite being the best assassin in the world.
>>
>>134103428
The problem with all 'Souma puts his career on the line' fights is that it automatically takes any and all tension out because you know that he can't lose. That's a problem a lot of manga suffer from, but at least you can enjoy seeing how they manage to come up with a victory, and Eizan falling for an incredibly basic and stupid taunt is a really dumb solution.
>>
>>134103440
and the flashback?
>>
>>134103506
Why? Soma using his pride against him is a very sensible way to do it, and it's perfectly in line with Eizan's character.

I mean, the alternative was just doing what he did in Ch1 and making an irresistible dish, but I don't think that would work on this level of cooks.
>>
>>134093642

Source?
>>
>>134097664

/a/ are a bunch of fags with shit taste.
>>
>>134103625
it was posted on twitter
>>
>>134103506
>That's a problem a lot of manga suffer from
It is not necessarily a problem, but the basis for the whole story about "Monomyth". We know that the MC can not lose, because otherwise the story ends. How he will win is what matters.
>>
>>134103609
>Why? Soma using his pride against him is a very sensible way to do it, and it's perfectly in line with Eizan's character.

Absolutely. The problem is that he falls for the stupidest, most obvious trick in the world. It turns Eizen into an idiot. Sure, that's the only way that Souma could have won, but the problem is that he's in a situation in the first place where the only way he can win is for his opponent to do something really, really stupid. I mean, it's no "Because she's Erza", but it's not great.
>>
>>134089833
>Gintama now that the author went full retard and turned it into a full action shounen for about fifty chapters already?
AND IT'S FUCKING WELL DONE!
>>
>>134103625
There is a new editor. One who started work well into this arc though. So don't fall for that.
>>
>>134103968
It's not what I wanted out of the story though. I read Gintama for wacky laughs and occasional serious bits. The serious bits only worked because they were so few and far between, you could go 60 episodes without one. It's like that one manga about the girl making sex toys that's 80% wacky workplace comedy and 20% ridiculous drama about her dying of MS that's actually really well written. I mean, sure, it's really well written, but that's not why I started reading the series. It's lost its charm, what made it unique and fun and interesting, and just became an above-average version of everything else. I realize that's mostly just opinion though.
>>
>>134103810
But you're looking at it the wrong way. Soma isn't "tricking" Eizan. He's forcing him to take the match seriously by attacking his pride. It's not like Soma's got drugs in his food. Eizan won't lose by trying the food, the food still has to be better than his.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1920x1080px
ITT: we trigger anons.
>>
>>134099752
>2016
>President Trump appears as a guest judge in a Shokugeki
>>
File: Young boys.png (90KB, 362x268px) Image search: [Google]
Young boys.png
90KB, 362x268px
>>134099660
>>
File: 015.png (84KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
84KB, 500x684px
>>134106441
I agree with Leonora.
>>
File: 1265946931947.jpg (12KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1265946931947.jpg
12KB, 192x192px
>>134097771
It's heavy drama in a series that previously had very little. It's too early to shake things up THIS hard; Souma hasn't even gotten into his second year. Azami is a moron and his shit would never fly in the real world. Eizan is a moron and his shit would never fly in the real world (at least if he was seriously being so obvious about it, and while being recorded). If Souma wins, that's rather absurd because he's so young and Eizan should objectively be better. If he loses, whatever, more drama. Erina has lost a lot of her appeal since Azami appeared, as she's now incredibly meek 24/7. It's annoying to watch. "Save the princess" plotline is annoying to watch. Senzaemon, as Erina's guardian, did absolutely nothing to stop Azami from doing anything to her/messing with her life despite it being his legal rite to do so and Azami not legally being allowed to parent her. Polar Star riot gear was stupid. Isshiki vanishing would be fine except nobody seems to fucking notice. Eizan having thugs under his command at this point in the school year is stupid (why am I supposed to believe what amounts to muscleheads and punks would have survived the school after all that's happened?) The fact that Souma can't be expelled at this point in the series removes all tension. Eizan and Azami are both not likable villains. The fun in this series is almost fully gone.

There, this is why I think this arc is so bad.
>>
>>134106369

>Trump in SnS
>"WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AROUND THE KITCHEN AND FORCE THE JAPANESE TO PAY FOR IT."
>>
>>134106964
I wonder if Azami would be sponsored by Trump.
>>
>>134107094

Azami for Vice Prez.
>>
>>134106812
>Azami is a moron and his shit would never fly in the real world.
And in the real world kids wouldn't be fired on their fucking shampoo.
You're asking for realism in a show that has none. Senzaemon has no rights lawfully anyway as he's not her father, Azami is. And as far as laws go in the way of the school Senzaemon shouldn't have made such a retarded rule that the E10 overrule what he says.

The show was NEVER realistic. The setting has always been fucking stupid ad you have to accept that this is now just more world building.

And sure Souma can't be expelled but that doesn't automatically mean he will win.
>>
>>134099752
>It was all a dream Souma had in his high school cooking club based off his friends/classmates who attend it.
>>
>>134107248
>Senzaemon has no rights lawfully anyway as he's not her father, Azami is.
Reread. Hisako's dad explains Senzaemon is indeed her legal guardian. Azami is not. Furthermore Azami was disowned.

>as far as laws go in the way of the school Senzaemon shouldn't have made such a retarded rule that the E10 overrule what he says
Yes. Which reminds me, I have no idea how that is supposed to work. Like, who owns the school? How would this fly under Japan's laws? Wouldn't stockholders riot? Shouldn't the school's reputation go down the toilet?

>And sure Souma can't be expelled but that doesn't automatically mean he will win.
It still means he can't be expelled. My implication there was that win or lose he's safe, thus no tension. If he wins he's safe, if he loses something crazy happens to ensure he is not expelled, probably something adding more drama.

Shinomiya's casual expulsions were frowned upon (it was in fact part of his character arc), and nearly everything else has had logical internal consistency. It's always been absurd, but if I'm calling it out now then obviously that means it's become notably TOO absurd.
>>
File: Absurd.png (77KB, 292x362px) Image search: [Google]
Absurd.png
77KB, 292x362px
>>134107534
>it's become notably TOO absurd.
You're not the only one to think so.
>>
What if it's just all a smokescreen that the judges' voting buttons are switched?
>>
If this arc had happened in the second year I probably wouldn't mind one fucking bit, but I guess we need the scary 3rd year E10 to be antagonists before they graduate. Imagine, new year starts, Souma's ready for crazy shit, then BAM, radical changes all around. The changes would still be eye-rolling and dumb, but at least it'd come at a better time and be more acceptable.
>>
>>134103428
at least they pointed that out in BnHA, very blatantly at that
>>
>121 replies 68 posters

Is this arc that bad?
>>
>>134107534
Alright I'm wrong on the Senzaemon front, I'll give you that. (Not going to reread but will take you saying that at face value)

And the school is held up by people who only want the strongest chefs that's why the system was good. It's why those twins at the autumn elections held the school in a high regard in the first place. Maybe student interaction with the school's governing body was a good thing, I don't know but you can't argue the discrepancies on it really, we just have to take it at face value that what occurred has always been possible and for some reason up til now how the school ran was perfect because the universe makes it out that way.

And Souma betting his place at the school or even him cooking ever again is just something he does. It's kind of immersion breaking because as a reader you know he can't get expelled but looking past that all the characters fully believe he could get expelled. It's just a gimmick to drive the story.Regardless his bets never really have much impact so we just have to roll with what comes next as that's more important. I do agree that they should find something else to bet but perhaps this arc is the point as well. Eventually when Souma gets in the Elite 10 he'll have his position bet instead of expulsion. But that's all he can bet at the moment.

Souma will eventually lose a Shokugeki though. That much is certain as he still has the Aldini brothers' knife. So take solace in the fact that his plot armour and his bets will actually catch up to him at some point.
>>
>>134108015
The arc honestly makes me want to drop the series, if yukihira wins i'm out desu.
>>
>>134108117
>And Souma betting his place at the school or even him cooking ever again is just something he does. It's kind of immersion breaking because as a reader you know he can't get expelled but looking past that all the characters fully believe he could get expelled. It's just a gimmick to drive the story.Regardless his bets never really have much impact so we just have to roll with what comes next as that's more important. I do agree that they should find something else to bet but perhaps this arc is the point as well. Eventually when Souma gets in the Elite 10 he'll have his position bet instead of expulsion. But that's all he can bet at the moment.
It would've been fine if they just put up PSD as the bet. In that case, I could have at least wondered for a moment if they'd lose it. The main character CANNOT be kicked out of the setting. That would either end the series, or lead into a bumfuck retarded arc/plotline.
>>
>>134108178
It feels like it's virtually guaranteed that he's going to win but maybe there's hope still. I think he'll 'lose' but somehow earn the respect of Eizan who wants to 'buy' Souma's talents. "I won't tear down the Dorm but you work for me now" or something like that is an idea I just came up with.

Odds are though that Souma willl win somehow in an asspull.
>>
>>134108239
Well technically, in this shokugeki souma bets both his expulsion and the dorm.
>>
>>134108568
I'm aware, the "his expulsion" part is the problem.
>>
>>134091034
Shogun ;_;
>>
File: 1316034388380.jpg (6KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
1316034388380.jpg
6KB, 166x231px
>>134090857

This. That was OVER THE LINE
>>
File: The_strongest_bait_in_the_world.png (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The_strongest_bait_in_the_world.png
65KB, 1280x720px
>>134093204
>>
File: loli doing the monkey.gif (98KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
loli doing the monkey.gif
98KB, 400x452px
>>134090857
>>134109187
Don't worry about it. It just means that Jew-sempai will get rekt even harder.
>>
>>134099040
>Unlike Kirito who was just for projecting.
You know Kirito also has some character to him, right? Yeah he's a shit character but my point is that it doesn't prevent people from self-inserting.
>Gon in HxH where he's super strong, close to being Gary Stu
Gon is neither strong or even close to being a Stu, as far i remember.
>>
>>134091477
But that's Asami's future, not Souma's.
>>
>>134110367
Isami* Goddamn I need sleep.
>>
>>134107636
But seriously, I bet that's how Souma turns it around. To where Eizan puts in all his effort, and even prepared the obviously better dish, but it didn't matter because the game was already rigged.
>>
File: hayama.jpg (47KB, 401x604px) Image search: [Google]
hayama.jpg
47KB, 401x604px
>>
>People are actually talking about this dead series.
>>
>>134091187
>Giganigga made me mad as shit
That made Subaru a model villain. Too bad he has to be a jobber.
>>
>>134111458
Fuck off samefag.
>>
>>134111688
What?
>>
File: 1442099881019.png (160KB, 464x470px) Image search: [Google]
1442099881019.png
160KB, 464x470px
I liked this manga before it became too mainstream... now it just dose not reach me... you know ? I r8 this a 4/10
>>
Why do people keep raging over this arc? I'm still enjoying it just fine.
>>
This series would have been dragged on for at least another 200 chapter until Souma's first Shokugeki against any E10 without Azami's arc. Not that this arc is good when carried out and Azami's likable though, but who else actually got notable development other than Megumi, Hisako and Alice?
>>
You know, I hope that after Souma inevitably wins, that we actually start seeing Shokugeki that have meaning to them, without it revolving around the "Souma gets expelled" thing. He's never losing any of those, so there's no tension.
Instead, we could be seeing sort of a turf-war setup.
>>
I guess we all agree that this arc is shit and Nips have shit taste. Anyone who doesn't is a fucking narutard.
>>
>>134111773
You can stop pretending now.
>>
>souma makes chicken skewered gyoza to avenge that one guy
>>
Reason threads died on /a/ is because shitposters got tired. Threads are still active on places like reddit. So fuck off, /a/. This arc is just fine.
>>
Wtf am I reading in this thread? This arc is starting off with a bang and it continues to go that way.
>>
>>134113165
I think you should stick to reddit then.
>>
>>134113165
>>134113175
Samefag.
>>
>>134113165
Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
File: stopliking.jpg (125KB, 321x360px) Image search: [Google]
stopliking.jpg
125KB, 321x360px
>>134111744
>>134112082
>>134112967
>>
>>134113562
Nice reddit image.
>>
>>134113738
Seriously lame ass rebuttal, faggot.
>>
>>134099660
Hirano pls
>>
>>134111680
If you think about it, literally every villain is a jobber since he's destined to lose at some point.
>>
>>134115352
That's not what jobber means.
>>
>>134115639
It's a character who loses to hype another character. How is villain losing doesn't hype the character who beats him?
>>
>>134115821

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.
>>
Poor alice stuck in this shitty manga
>>
>>134090311
I like this arc too. I have no idea why people are complaining really. The plot in SnS have always been like this, and Souma was the Kirito of cooking.
>>
>>134107248

>I-it was always fucking stupid, don't read it if you don't like it!

My favorite argument.
>>
>>134115930
Even they share the same voice actor in the anime.This is why I dropped the anime.Just cant stand the guy and both characters.
>>
File: 1440381730465.png (188KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440381730465.png
188KB, 626x720px
>>134099225
T-traitor!
>>
>>134116127
It's a good argument though.
>>
Sage for shit series.
>>
I've been lurking on these SnS thread for weeks and people kept saying how bad this Eizan arc is.

My own opinion on it aside (it's k), how would you like the plot of SnS to go then?
>>
>>134118356
First of all, I would like to Festival Arc to have a proper end instead of it being interrupted abruptly. Who were winners in every part? We will never know.
>>
>>134118560
I would have preferred if he didn't have to go full FRIENDSHIP mode and saved his ass himself. He didn't seem THAT far in the red. He could have easily broken even even if it's by 1 yen. I know this is shonen so they have to fulfill their FRIENDSHIP quota but still.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (174KB, 691x321px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
174KB, 691x321px
>>
>>134118680
Faggot.It was still 11vs 5. It is not power of friendship, they just helped him making more food.
Curry's winning the tournament with power of love is shounenshit tough.
>>
File: CSeBjcMUkAAWRIA.jpg (40KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
CSeBjcMUkAAWRIA.jpg
40KB, 600x327px
Best grill
>>
>>134121213
Power of love was established as a real deal in the first very chapter.
>>
File: 1438895926321.jpg (285KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438895926321.jpg
285KB, 566x800px
You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals
so let's do it
like they do it
on the Discovery Channel
>>
>>134104088
To be honest though, these last 2 (3 if you count the current one too) SERIOUS arcs pretty much mean Gintama is ending. All the "loose" ends are being tied up so it'd make sense that the comedic daily-life shorts aren't there.

But last week's Gundam bit really cracked me up. You gotta give it to the gorilla for being able to still stick those humorous bits in without it feeling out of place.
>>
File: 17b.png (109KB, 849x390px) Image search: [Google]
17b.png
109KB, 849x390px
I'm surprised Tosh didn't notice the continuity error with the backswinging hand, give how much emphasis the scene has. On the previous page, Eizan uses his left arm to do the gesture, then in the 4 panels on the followup page, it's his right arm.
>>
File: 16b.png (109KB, 854x354px) Image search: [Google]
16b.png
109KB, 854x354px
>>134121945
>>
How many more chapters will this shokugeki last?
>>
I hate what they are doing to Erina. She is so meek and weak right now that it is obvious after this arc she will be in love with Souma.

Shit is so boring and cliche that it is losing its charm.
>>
>>134122203
Then drop it.
>>
>>134122203
It's funny, after this arc Erina will be below Souma cause Souma will be 9th seat
>>
Even if they think Souma's dish is better after tasting, I don't believe they'll vote for him.
Eizan will win this shokugeki, though what will happen with his sanity is another story.
>>
>>134122578
>clearly admit Souma s food is better
>they still expell him
That would ruin the one reason fodder have to stay, learning how to cook from better cooks.
>>
>>134122203
>Erina is a smug alpha who crushes stuff
>WAAAH BITCH CUNT
>Erina becomes submissive and quiet
>WAAAH MEEK AND WEAK
You can't please everyone.
>>
>>134123873
If hentai is s good teacher the more a girl is tsun the more she becomes weak infront of a dick.
>>
>>134123873

People that hate Erina are shipperfags that can't handle the truth. Erina was made main girl from the very beginning; this manga was never about shipping. It's echii/food/shonen not romance tbhfampie.

>inb4 romance tag
>>
>>134123873

I wanted a gradual change anon, not from one extreme to the next.
>>
>>134124020
Daily reminder that holding hands can make you pregnant.
>>
>>134124046
Ditto.
>>
>>134124046
There was tough. Did you not see how scared she was of Souma when she met him without Hisako? It literally looked like a scared deer.
>>
>>134124105
Do you understand what gradual means?
>>
File: feet holding.jpg (196KB, 728x1032px) Image search: [Google]
feet holding.jpg
196KB, 728x1032px
>>134124078
Go the safe route instead.
>>
>>134115821
Obvious power level gap on sight is an example that makes a villain non-jobber.
Imo the only 2 reasons a villain ended up being a jobber are because "muh plot armor" or lost by cheap tricks.
>>
>>134123794

They learn how to cook Central's way, not Souma's way.

Have you missed the page where judges berated Souma for using inferior cooking techniques not approved by the Central?

The faster they expel people like Souma, the less time they have to spread their cooking techniques to other students.
>>
>>134125376
The point is that fodder stay there to learn from the best. The moment when one of their so called elites loses to a random faggot who uses inferior cooking what reason do they have to stay there? They can directly go working their asses off while their school s name still means something.
>>
>>134089365
>>134093409
Fucking this. Eizan has been biting all bait since like ever, why is it a surprise now?

This arc is going fine, you just need to be a less of a faggot
>>
>>134122578
Eizan is dishonest, but I think he's too proud to accept winning through cheating when it's clear he lost. He was fine cheating before because he considered his opponents below him, but I don't think he'd be able to stomach publicly winning via judge favoritism alone.

Besides, the stakes aren't very high for him either way. It's just a dorm.
>>
Serious drama in a cooking manga doesn't really work
>>
Villains rank:
Giganigga >> Shinomiya >>>> Kaarage bitch > Eizan
>>
>>134090311
japan has shit tastes and so do weaboos
>>
>>134129809
Giganigga was the tits.
I wonder what he's doing right now.
>>
>>134123873

We already have Mehgloomy, so I'd rather have her stay smug.
>>
>>134131882
megumi is best girl
>>
Can we all agree this arc has been shit so far.
>>
>>134132650
Megumi a boring shit that is a literal copy of the childhood friend.
>>
>>134133035
No, it's been a little DRAMA for my tastes but now that we're back to cooking I'm having a blast.
>>
>>134131251
Stalking, of course.
>>
>>134089365
This turned to shit a while ago, what's the surprise?
>>
>>134133035
>Can we all agree
No, fuck you.
>>
here is everything currently wrong with shokugeki no soma:

the elite 10 are all retarded
azami is retarded
erina is retarded
there has been no romantic development between megumi and soma or erina and soma
there hasn't been a tournament/contest this arc
rindou hasn't got enough screen time
the students of the academy are retarded and submissive
>>
Distressed Erina is so cute that I jizz my pants whenever she shows up.
>>
>>134136456
>there has been no romantic development between megumi and soma or erina and soma
Good. Hisako deserves it more.
>>
>>134136456
>the elite 10 are all retarded
We've still need to see most of them or/and why they accepted/declined Aizen
>Azami is retarded
Probably
>erina is retarded
Huh? Why? What can she do?
>there has been no romantic development between megumi and soma or erina and soma
>Actually waiting romantic development in a SJ manga
Really? Now you are going to tell me Nisekoi is ending soon
>there hasn't been a tournament/contest this arc
Thanks god, tournaments are usually boring.
>rindou hasn't got enough screen time
Agreed
>the students of the academy are retarded and submissive
They've been always like that.

Look, i don't like this arc either, but it's mainly because of Eizan being stupid and ruining such a cool title (alquimista), Souma being unable to be defeated again because plot armor and slow ass pacing, which is nothing really new either.
>>
>>134089833
considering this manga is consistently ranked in the top 3 of WSJ it doesn't seam to be hurting anything.
>>
Ten best selling series of 2015
http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/48458/7/

1. One Piece | 14102521
2. 7Taizai | 10304112
3. Shingeki | 8778048
4. Assassination Classroom | 8605861
5. Kingdom | 8569215
6. Haikyuu!! | 6531508
>7. Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma | 4321830
8. Terra Formars | 4188158
9. Prison School | 4058119
10.Tokyo Ghoul: Re | 3758541
>>
File: Collage2.jpg (3MB, 2000x2335px) Image search: [Google]
Collage2.jpg
3MB, 2000x2335px
>>134089365
Disappointing coming from Giganigga's mentor.
>>
>>134139541
Yeah, anime boost.
>>
File: 014.jpg (600KB, 1790x1300px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
600KB, 1790x1300px
I want rindou to sit on my face.
>>
Ded manga
Ded fanbase
>>
How much longer till we get dorm antics again with Erina, Hisako, Alice, Jun, Nikumi, the Aldinis, Hayama, and Kurokiba joining in on the fun?
>>
>>134140012
Fuck off.
>>
>>134140048
Hopefully after all this bullshit.
>>
>>134140048
100 chapters.
I hope this happens before their second year.
>>
File: Rindou-neesan.jpg (853KB, 878x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Rindou-neesan.jpg
853KB, 878x1300px
>>134139954
I want to bury my face between Rindou's thighs.
>>
>>134140048
>those fucked up legs on hisako
>>
>>134139954
>>134140469
Who doesn't?
>>
>>134124046
>>134124180
You really haven't been paying much attention if you think this hasn't been building up lowly for a while now.
>>
>>134089365
>Judges strip
>even Souma strips
>Rindou didn't strip

I didn't expect anything and yet I've never been this disappointed in my life.
>>
File: 1420157904632.jpg (186KB, 675x927px) Image search: [Google]
1420157904632.jpg
186KB, 675x927px
>>134089624
>damsel in distress bullshit

Throw yourself on a knife.
>>
>>134097664
>This is the best arc so far.

It has less cooking than the other arcs and it's a cooking manga.
>>
>>134141902
Get the fuck back to /v/. Erina has been useless and boring. There's nothing wrong with pointing out how shit she's been outside her sweater puppies
>>
who /smokeboy/ here?
>>
>>134109385
Τhat's not a loli, that's Len, you flaming faggot.
>>
Even when Eizan wins, would Azami really allow the fact that Eizan made Central look stupid on a school-wide broadcast?
>>
File: redux.png (294KB, 1360x449px) Image search: [Google]
redux.png
294KB, 1360x449px
>>
>>134142595
There's literally no way to lose.
>>
>>134097664
It's /a/. You will never understand it. It will never like what you like. It will shit on your waifu and your favorite animu. You will be called a faggot, no matter what you do, until you learn to bear it like badge, with pride.. And yet you will continue coming back for more.
There is no escape
>>
>>134139954
That's the face your girlfriend makes after sex when you nut just as she's just started riding. Nice job, Eizen, you just confirmed you're a quick shot.
>>
>>134142595
Now them, to add to the game, try and guess what lewd act they are either performing or about to perform based off their looks.
>>
File: 014.png (3MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
3MB, 959x1400px
>>
File: 01.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
2MB, 959x1400px
Dumping 145 full color.
>>
File: 02.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134142888
>>
>>134142595
--
>>
File: 1447823414693.png (321KB, 679x965px) Image search: [Google]
1447823414693.png
321KB, 679x965px
>>134142595
Rolling for best girl
>>
File: 03.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134142943
>>
>>134142595
2, 9, or 0 please.
>>
File: 04.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134142999
>>
File: 05.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143062
>>
File: 06.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143111
>>
File: 07.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143156
>>
>>134113738
>>134113165
>>134111744
>>134112082
You couldn't be samefagging more obviously if you tried.
>>
File: 08.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143219
>>
>>134142595
Megumi
>>
File: 09.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143286
>>
File: 1431737107144.png (31KB, 288x207px) Image search: [Google]
1431737107144.png
31KB, 288x207px
>>134143225
>swallowing bait
Don't do that, they taste bad.
>>
File: 10.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143345
>>
>>134142595
Alice pls
>>
File: 11.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143403
>>
>>134143440
You got second best girl
>>
File: 12.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143457
>>
File: 13.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143517
>>
>>134143457
>>134143517
The Posers Three get on my nerves more than Eizan to tell the truth
>>
File: 14-15(1).png (4MB, 1918x1400px) Image search: [Google]
14-15(1).png
4MB, 1918x1400px
>>134143557
>>
File: 16.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143611
>>
Rindou knew Eizan was making this dish, and she didn't even strip. Eizan is Shinomiya 2.0 now because of his complacency.
>>
File: 17.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143646
>>
>>134142595
AH
>>
File: 18.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143691
>>
File: 19.png (2MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
2MB, 959x1400px
>>134143733
That's all.
>>
>>134143770
Thanks for dumping.

>MAX HEAT
>>
>>134142595
Rolling
>>
>>134142595
Give me the Hishoko.
>>
>>134143961
>getting best girl
>>
>>134144054
Not him but
>implying
>>
>>134142068
Not him, but did you just want her to continue down her one dimensional, pseudo-tsundere bitch mode forever? Or perhaps have her act brave and bold from the very beginning about her domineering, abusive father, which definitely isn't the most Mary Sue shit ever?

If she remains meek and timid after this arc is resolved then fine, that's a fair criticism, but given the circumstances, I would imagine regardless the gender, they'd react basically the same to the situation. No one clamored about Takumi being a damsel when Soma took out giganigga.
>>
>>134142595
Give me the meat
>>
>>134142595
There's no way I can lose. They're all the best girl.
>>
>>134142595
rolling for closet slut that dreams about the Dish
>>
>>134142595
Please give me one of the high class young ladies
>>
>>134144411
>>134144366
I hope you're ready for a pounding.

>>134142595
rollin
>>
>>134142595
Let's see.
>>
>>134144452
Ah hell yes. Give me a rich, smoking hot, tsundere high school girl. My dick is ready.
>>
>>134144411
You got the jackpot, anon
>>
>>134133035
no
>>
File: e4f8146041.jpg (86KB, 683x300px) Image search: [Google]
e4f8146041.jpg
86KB, 683x300px
>>134142595
Come on 0, 6, or 9.
>>
>>134144555
>a rich, smoking hot, tsundere high school girl.
Who also reads manga
Don't forget to bring a deck of cards

>>134144877
You got the Gigga
>>
File: Anego.png (123KB, 271x370px) Image search: [Google]
Anego.png
123KB, 271x370px
>>134144877
>>
>>134142595
Rolling for stinky pretentious pseudo-goth
>>
File: 1433602345345.jpg (1MB, 2763x2075px) Image search: [Google]
1433602345345.jpg
1MB, 2763x2075px
>>134142595
Best girl, please.
>>
File: wlWow4O.png (125KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
wlWow4O.png
125KB, 400x545px
>>134144924
>>134144932
At least it's better than getting Nao.
>>
File: 19.jpg (259KB, 460x988px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
259KB, 460x988px
>>134145032
I'm fine with this. Erina a cute.
>>
>>134142595
6 please. I'd also be okay with dubs. Giganigga seems like he'd be pretty bro to hang out with.
>>
>>134142595

Every time I see one of these on /a/ I lament that only /tg/ has built in dice rollers
>>
>>134142595
please give me anybody but megumi, erina, or meat
>>
>>134145772
damn the next worst girl

jesus christ this is about as bad as this arc
>>
>>134089365
seriously? we have been through the whole song and dance already
>strong opponent against souma
>YUKIHIRA IS GOING TO WIN
>OBVIOUS MC GARY STU
>souma loses against person
>FUCK THIS MANGA
these threads are the same with every arc what do you expect from something for teens?
>>
>>134142595
roll for cat
>>
>>134142595
Fuck it. Rolling.
>>
File: ha ha ha.jpg (84KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha.jpg
84KB, 682x600px
>>134144877
>>
THIS IS THE BEST ARC EVER
>>134142595
roll
>>
File: Erina's Erinas (color).jpg (216KB, 951x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Erina's Erinas (color).jpg
216KB, 951x1400px
>>134146132
Oh hell yes.
>>
Alice = Rindou > fermenting tits > chinese girl > nao > hisoko > game girl > meat = megumi > erina
>>
>>134142595
goooo
>>
>>134142595
It's like no one likes Hisako.
>>
>>134142595
Rollin for Erina or Alice.
>>
>>134142595
>>
>>134146781
Even Giganigga is better than Megumi.
>>
>>134142595
check this waifu
>>
>>134142595
Rollin'
>>
>>134147084
>le megumi is bad meme
>>
>>134142595

2 please, but 4,9, or 0 is fine too
>>
File: 1441474226485.png (152KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1441474226485.png
152KB, 458x390px
>>134142595
Rolling for Hisako
>>
>>134145085
But Nao is a cute, anon.
>>
>>134142595
Dear god grant me a zero
>>
File: 1447388385550.png (334KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447388385550.png
334KB, 1280x720px
>>134147495
A Yuki is fine too.
>>
>>134142595
roll
>>
>>134147495
>>134147565
>>134147695
>>134147865
Enjoy your Yukis.

Hisako get
>>
>>134142595
Rolling.
>>
>>134142595
Rolls
>>
>>134142595
Rollin' in my skin
>>
>>134142595
Rolling for a 5,6 or 9.
>>
File: thrs.png (286KB, 1360x449px) Image search: [Google]
thrs.png
286KB, 1360x449px
>>134142595
To be bros with of course
unless you really want it
>>
>>134140048
>Souma walking in on Hisako naked

Do want.
>>
>>134148357
Best boy, please.
>>
>>134148290
Hisako is fine too.

>>134148357
Rolling this too.
>>
>>134148357
Rolling. Anybody but Takumi, Eizan, and Azami.
>>
>>134148357
Just no Yugi or Jew.
>>
File: 15.jpg (143KB, 566x810px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
143KB, 566x810px
>>
File: 1377675011236.jpg (41KB, 372x274px) Image search: [Google]
1377675011236.jpg
41KB, 372x274px
>>134148357
>no Doujima
Shit list.
>>
>>134142595
Roll
>>
>>134142595
Gigga nigga my boi, lets go bowling
>>
>>134142595
ayyyyyyyyyy
>>
>Le epic blonde tsundere
>>
>>134148357
best boy hayama pls
>>
>>134089365
it looked like he unleashed his inner gorilla.
>>
>>134148357
2 or 4 please.
>>
>>134142595
Rolling.
>>
>>134148357
Just no 7 and I'll be good.
>>
>>134148357
Rolling for Takumi.
>>
>>134150878
A Yugi is great too.
>>
>>134142595
Onwards to victory
>>
>>134148357
Who am I
>>
>>134151199
AWAY! AWAY!
>>
>>134151077
>>134151199
holy shit worst dubs ever in life kill self now.
Evil Dad fucks GigaNigga
>>
>>134142595
what you got son
>>
>>134142595
check
>>
So batoto is retarded all of a sudden

Where are you guys getting the new chapters?
>>
>>134148357
Anyone but 7 pl0x.
>>
>>134148896
She could could suck everything from me.
>>
>>134148357
rolling
>>
>>134148357
Rolling for my new friendo
>>
>>134142595
rolan
>>
>>134142595
Will win the Soumabowl
>>
>>134153017
I was lucky enough to get biggest asshole in the series and my least favorite character as my new friend. I'm not Souma so I'm not sure I could handle his bullshit.
>>
>>134142595
>
Roll
>>
File: 1431982528147.jpg (107KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431982528147.jpg
107KB, 551x600px
Souma best girl.
>>
>see 136 new posts
>wow, did something interesting happened while I was asleep
>it's a roll thread now
Wow, SnS threads just reached new low point.
>>
>>134148357
No homo
>>
>>134153412
Oh let the people have their fun. It's not like there's anything to talk about until later in the week.
>>
>Just enjoy watching them cook amazing looking dishes
>I had to wait multiple chapters just to see it again

Are there any better cooking mangas out there?
>>
>>134153499
Yakitake Japan still exists?
>>
>>134142595
im getting a good one
>>
File: 1422052788100.jpg (216KB, 1176x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1422052788100.jpg
216KB, 1176x1318px
Italian food a shit
>>
File: 1425490834014.png (261KB, 857x452px) Image search: [Google]
1425490834014.png
261KB, 857x452px
>>134142595
>>
>>134153412
Rollposters have always appeared from time to time.
>>
>>134142595
roll
>>
>>134142595
2, 6 or 9 please
>>
>>134142595
Rolling wheels.
>>
>>134142595
>>134148357
Rollin'
>>
>>134152274
>batoto is retarded all of a sudden
>all of a sudden
Batoto was always retarded. Remember when they removed the author's collab with Isobe Isobee Monogatari because Reddit complained about the art?
>>
>>134148357
>to be bros with

Clearly since you've left two best boys and the purest maiden off of the list.
>>
For a world-class cooking school, the students make some pretty ordinary shit. Eizan, chicken and rice, Souma, gyoza. In the autumn election thing; curry, burgers, bento, beef stew, etc.
>>
>>134142595
please anything but 3
>>
File: 1336949667322.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1336949667322.png
94KB, 192x187px
>>134157153
>>
>>134142595
Might as well try.
>>
>>134157107
Because nips are shitty cooks
>>
>>134142595
XXX babby
>>
>>134157107
See the James Bond novels.

Your reader can't identify with stuff wildly outside their range of experience, so the works that do well are the ones that depict stuff that is "something you're familiar with, except really really good".

If it were about wine-matched truffle risottos, most of the audience wouldn't be able to empathise, and it'd flop.
>>
>>134142595
Oh fuck this.

Roll.
>>
>>134157107
Maybe the point is to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary.
>>
>>134139954
>>134140469

What's Rindou's special ability?
Devil's Tongue?
>>
>>134148357
Let's try it.
>>
>>134142595
Rolling
>>
>>134142595
Rolling
>>
>>134103013
anyone have the one with isshiki?
>>
>>134157206

Japan has the most highest ratest restaurants in the world.
>>
>>134148357
Rolling
>>
>>134142595
>>134148357
Lets go
>>
>>134142595
>>134144877

Shit, I want 0,6, and 9 too.
>>
File: 1423268419474.jpg (284KB, 1204x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1423268419474.jpg
284KB, 1204x1041px
>>134160580
>>
File: 1411152225574.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1411152225574.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>134160739
I'm very happy with this.
>>
>>134142595
Rolling
>>
>>134142595
rollin for rindou
>>
>>134148357
isshiki bro or souma
>>
>>134142595
0 get
>>
>>134142595
I want the cat
>>
>>134148357
now for the bro
>>
>>134142595
give me the bbc
>>
>>134142595
Test my luck.
>>
>>134148357
Rollin for Curry nigga and Italians.
>>
File: 1440353718190.png (189KB, 350x603px) Image search: [Google]
1440353718190.png
189KB, 350x603px
>>134148357
>>134142595

Is this what Shokugeki threads have finally come to? Dice games on who gets to be your waifu?
>>
>>134162897
At least this doesn't happen in every thread.
>>
>>134148357
Ryou, please.
>>
>>134142595
Gimme
>>
File: 1448889609582.png (354KB, 378x426px) Image search: [Google]
1448889609582.png
354KB, 378x426px
>>
File: 1448889701765.jpg (72KB, 400x473px) Image search: [Google]
1448889701765.jpg
72KB, 400x473px
>>
>This shokugeki doesn't count, Aizen tempered with Soma's station.

Aizen's dish will be better but the faggot who's been watching the shokugeki on the TV will step in and say that it doesn't count.
>>
>>134142595
rolling
>>
I'm late this time, sorry.
http://strawpoll.me/6020945 http://strawpoll.me/6020966
http://strawpoll.me/6021025
http://strawpoll.me/6021048
>>
>>134166002
Why would someone vote for Sonoka? She ruined the whole Elections.
>>
>>134165708
The pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>199 IPs
This is the most I've seen in Shokugeki threads.
Too bad 80% of this thread are shitposts and rolls.
>>
>>134141716
It means she's had so many foodgasms she doesn't bother, the slut.
>>
>>134142595
Alice please
>>
>>134142595
Gimme.
>>
File: 1447600265847.webm (2MB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447600265847.webm
2MB, 640x720px
>>134142863
>Those thighs
>>
File: 1429621908618.jpg (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429621908618.jpg
463KB, 1280x720px
>>134142595

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE ERINA!
>>
>>134142595
9>6>2>4>0>1>3>7>8>5
>>
>>134142595
what's the point if I can't loose?
>>
>>134142595
rollin
>>
>>134142595
>me
>not getting Alice or Hishoko
>>
>>134142595
rollan
>>
Next issue we get to see rindou strip
>>
>>134142595
Rolling
>>
>>134142595
turtlekiller pls
>>
>>134169278
I wonder if we will get color pages next issue.
>>
>>134142595
Might as well.
>>
>>134172392
I am not exited for color pages after recent boring Erina's one.
>>
File: mizuhara.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mizuhara.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>134142595

It's lacking a vital component.
>>
>>134142595
Rolling for victory
>>
>>134089365
I don't know what you fags are bitching about

The most ridiculous thing is yukis rapidly growing harem
Not this
>>
I'm more curious to see whether this thread will reach the bump limit rather than what will happen in the next chapter tbqh
>>
I realize I'm about a month late but what happened to casanova? I'm used to getting everything through potato and now it's all shit.
>>
>>134173183
This will be the first thread to reach bump limit in last few weeks.
>>
>>134173238
Ded.
>>
>>134173302
Like, DED ded? Or just "throwing a hissyfit about scans because of some bullshit nobody cares about" ded, and they'll be active again in about another month?
>>
POSTER WITH BOYS WHEN?
>>
>>134173432
after the one with the girls
>>
>>134173373
They're still trying to rebuild their site afaik. Since their web-guy is still recovering from a surgery or some sort
>>
>>134173432
Probably when BD 8 is out.
Also Onsen scan never.
>>
>>134173474
alright then, a couple months is not long to wait really, not compared to other stuff I've had to be patient for.
>>
>>134142595
I want to cum in _____!
>>
>>134142595
IMPORTANT: If I get 11 for example, does that mean I just get straight up giganigga? Or instead is it like where, it seems like mehgoo at first but then I get You thought it was Megumi, but it was I, Mimasaka Subaru all along!
>>
>>134142595
Rolling.
>>
>>134173804
>>134173822
see, shit like that
>>
File: 1441597839464.png (579KB, 875x1624px) Image search: [Google]
1441597839464.png
579KB, 875x1624px
>>134173804
What do you think, Anonymous?
>>
>>134173870
Giganigga is best girl.
>>
>>134173872
so wait, I AM the hippo? I can live with that.
>>
>>134173919
Giganigga is shit and literally a meme character.
>>
>>134173872
I miss these edits.
>>
File: 1444425682899.jpg (247KB, 873x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1444425682899.jpg
247KB, 873x1121px
>>134174002
Do you have the one that was like this, but with more panda?
>>
File: A maiden.png (479KB, 762x606px) Image search: [Google]
A maiden.png
479KB, 762x606px
>>134173919
Indeed.
>>
I'm going to post the viz translation and somebody could totally stop me! But hopefully won't >>134174090
>>
>>134089365
>>134174094
I should quote the OP
>>
>>134165779
If it's actually tasted then it was a legit shokugeki and that's retarded.
>>
>>134142595
LETS GO
>>
>>134148357
>inb4azami
>>
>>134142595
Rollin'
>>
>>134142595
Limp Bizkit.
>>
>>134142595
Gimme a 4, 6, 9 or 0 please.
>>
>>134175970
Aand I guess it's Arato. She's a sweet girl though, so I don't mind at all.
>>
>>134176011
10/10 waifu material but only 6/10 breeding material
>>
>>134142595
>>134142595
As long as they're willing to cook for me I'll do everything else
>>
>>134176353
I mean, as long as they'll teach me how to cook, since cooking is actually fun
>>
>>134148357
>No Doujima
Shit
>>
>>134148357
Rolling.
>>
>>134178230
We need one for male characters.
>>
File: 1448058718637.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1448058718637.gif
134KB, 340x340px
God Eizan's butthurt is so delicious.
>>
How do you think the shokugeki isw going to turn out.
Disregarding everything, how do you think it's going to end?
>>
>>134182064
soumawinslol

is there really any other option? if he doesn't, the plot is in shambles. he never loses with this much on the line.
>>
>>134142595
'Aite.
>>
>>134148357
Rolling for 3.
>>
>>134182573
Congrats.
>>
>>134142595
>>134148357
Well, let's see which combination I will get.
>>
>>134183114
congratulations on your ryou(ko)
>>
File: erinanakiriwallpaper.png (928KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
erinanakiriwallpaper.png
928KB, 1920x1080px
Quick, post more superior Nakiri genes.
>>
File: 1443821794904.jpg (145KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1443821794904.jpg
145KB, 873x1200px
>>134183266
Nakiris are made for __________
>>
>>134148357
8 please
>>
File: 1.jpg (246KB, 489x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
246KB, 489x800px
>>134183371
Marriage.
>>
File: 10.jpg (296KB, 840x1344px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
296KB, 840x1344px
>>134093925
>>
>>134142595
rolling
>>
File: 11.jpg (325KB, 840x1344px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
325KB, 840x1344px
>>134184081
>>
>>134184081
Takumi has the eyes on the prize
>>
>>134148357
soma lets get
>>
>>134142595
Me and my waifu will shokugeki every night.
>>
>>134089365
Tosh's lip game has stepped up in this arc.
>>
>>134184081
>>134184122

Better version of both posters never.
>>
>>134184122
They couldn't get Souma's face right. He looks like Emiya Shiro now.
>>
>>134186831
>now.
>>
>>134186962
And?
>>
>>134142595
7 or 9
>>
>>134142595
roll
>>
We're almost at bump limit.
Not bad, even taking into account that 132 posts were just waifu/husbando rollin'
>>
File: 1432593759745.png (168KB, 881x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1432593759745.png
168KB, 881x1300px
>>134097413
Thread posts: 498
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.