[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kiritsugu did nothing wrong Other than killing the few to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: kiritsugu02.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiritsugu02.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>Kiritsugu did nothing wrong

Other than killing the few to save the many, how could you save the world, /a/nons?
>>
File: hitler charming.jpg (312KB, 728x1033px) Image search: [Google]
hitler charming.jpg
312KB, 728x1033px
Make the holocaust real.
>>
The whole Shirou > Kiritsugu meme is a joke.

Imagine if they were in a room with a terrorist in possession of a nuclear weapon.

>Kiritsugu would shoot him
>Shirou would try to save the terrorist
>>
File: vladimir-lenin-4.jpg (65KB, 1275x795px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-lenin-4.jpg
65KB, 1275x795px
>>134087579
Summon king Arthur s(he) knows what is up. Also Communism is a only true answer.
>>
>>134087579sage
>how could you save the world
Not watching Type Moon shit would be a good start.
>>
File: image.png (106KB, 270x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106KB, 270x347px
>>134087892
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>134087579
>Kerry wanted to save everyone with the grail
>even the kikes and mudslimes
He already did plenty wrong.
>>
>>134087771

As someone who studies literature at the graduate level academically, it always surprises me when people who dislike Urobuchi start criticizing his writing. The fact of the matter is that, from a technical point of view, he is a very skilled writer. It's rare in anime that someone is so good at both writing compelling plots and making believable, interesting characters. All of Urobuchi's stories have both of these, as well as extremely well-written, interesting dialogue.

There are parts of Fate/Zero that actually remind me of Shakespeare. Of course I don't mean this in a qualitative way, but just in a structural sense of the way that he creates characters and writes them.

The only really shitty thing about Urobuchi is that he's very lazy. He needs to stop letting other people finish the stories that he starts. Aldnoah.Zero and Psycho-pass, arguably even Madoka Magica, are all incomplete and he's putting his faith in people who lack his sophistication and skill to realize the rest of his original vision.

Aside from this though, considering writing quality is typically the worst thing about anime, it's surprising that /a/ is so eager to denounce the few examples of competent writers that there are. Urobuchi, Nisio and Okada are good examples of writers that are frequently slandered on /a/ by people who are trying to seem smart by having hard, contrary opinions, but who just end up sounding like idiots, at least to me, and I'm sure to anyone else who actually knows a thing or two about "good writing."

>A drama or literary work in which the main character is brought to ruin or suffers extreme sorrow, especially as a consequence of a tragic flaw, moral weakness, or inability to cope with unfavorable circumstances.
>>
>>134088658
I don't claim that his work is perfect, but I'm still a fan.
>>
File: 1447707153741.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447707153741.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
I choose wu wei
>>
>>134089114
>replying to pasta
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.