[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku no pico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
I should have recorded my reaction to this. I only watched the first scene, after which I spent a like 10 minutes crying and laughing hysterically.

No amount of bleach /a/. No amount of bleach.
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Mhhh Icecubes
>>
File: 1417885824538.gif (3MB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
1417885824538.gif
3MB, 352x198px
A boy falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BOY'S LOVE.
>>
>>134080407
You mean you didn't jerk off?
>>
>>134080407
>I should have recorded my reaction to this.
Nobody cares, faggot.

Stay on youtube, maybe record killing yourself.
>>
>>134080407
>I should have recorded my reaction to this.

We are reaching youtube user levels of retardation. where is the like button?
>>
>>134081185
>>134081420
Not for random people. for my self
>>
>>134080407
I couldn't find this on nyaa. Where can I download it?
>>
Uhhh yeah i was also laughing and crying.. at how bad it was! God damn, that shit was weird. I should watch it again any time i want a good laugh ahaha...
>>
>>134080407
Boku no Pico is objectively better than Bleach.
>>134080626
He is gay.
>>
>>134083517
I don't think you understand the context here.
>>
I feel you OP, my penis was crying too.
>>
>>134083172
but you are random xD
>>
File: bert.png (414KB, 530x464px) Image search: [Google]
bert.png
414KB, 530x464px
I only liked the final sex scene of the first episode, when he gets an haircut and dresses like an actual boy.
It's a shame the rest was all about him being a trap and roleplaying "I'm a loli", literally cringeworthy.
>>
I'm still not sure why normalfags find this so funny.
>>
Not sure if purest form of love or just a disgusting pedo fantasy
>>
>>134081185
If he killed himself, how would he upload the video?
>>
>>134086354
Streaming it, or paying someone to do it for him.
>>
>>134084979
The first episode is over all shit anyway
2>3>>1
>>
>>134085021
>lmao icky gay sex with little boys!
or something like that
>>
>>134087003
Shouldn't they be outraged by this shit as they normally are anyway?
>>
>>134080407
Its funny as fuck. I watched episode 3 last night at an anime party and we were laughing so hard I thought I might die
>>
Is there a dub? Sounds like it would be 10/10 with some shitty dub.
>>
>>134086354
His mom would help record and upload it
>>
>spent like 10 minutes crying

Were you crying through your penis OP? Be honest
>>
Why do people record their reactions? They're never natural reactions, they're just overreacting for the sake of it. I never change my dead eyed expression even when I laugh or cry.
>>
>>134080407
/tg/ here. I used the plot of the third movie as the basis for a non-magical realm game. It's a surprisingly fascinating concept.
>>
>>134090626
so wacky xD
>>
>>134090659
It really wasn't. The plot went into the idea of a city becoming a living organism organically as a result of all its interconnected parts and communication pathways. It was super taoist, and I've always been intrigued by the idea of natural, non-biological evolutions.

I've seen this sort of thing done with the internet becoming alive via its complexity, but a "city fairy" was a new one.
>>
Pico x Chico is the OTP

Coco is a homewerecker.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.