[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: img000001.jpg (68KB, 537x760px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.jpg
68KB, 537x760px
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/how-i-stalked-some-dude-with-an-exposed-nipple-and-stumbled-upon-the-zenithian-sword-r13196

Dear /a/, why nobody in this board talks about this excellent doujin?
>>
probably because we have a separate board for that, fuck off
>>
File: 1447523912048.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447523912048.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
>>134077347
>Jewtoto
>>
>>134077371
Not the same anon, but Which board /v/?
>>
'Cause there's literally no board where manhwa is acceptable.
>>
>>134077505

this is not gook comic btw, the artist's a jap
>>
File: kaiser.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kaiser.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>134077347
Most manga/anime that are decent or mediocre are never discussed. Only the popular ones attract cancer and upcoming ones have some decent discussion every once in a while.
>>
>>134077347
You have to have played DQ5 to enjoy it and the name scares most people off, I guess.
>>
>>134077347
If you're gonna call all amateur (web) manga doujin, then Onani Master Kurosawa, Molester Man, OPM (ONE) are all doujin too.
>>
I just started reading it and I love it. Is there anything important I'll miss if I've only played DQV until a bit after you get back from fairy land and after you escape from being a slave?
>>
>>134077841
they are doujin

I don't know who says otherwise
>>
File: WhereDidTheyGo.png (22KB, 177x105px) Image search: [Google]
WhereDidTheyGo.png
22KB, 177x105px
>>134077347
It's good. What else is there to discuss? Also, some /a/nons might not like it because it reminds them of their pitiful NEET existence. Art could use some cleaning up though, very sketchy.
>>
>>134077971
Most people think doujin are exclusively fan-made manga that use the same characters (hence the name 同人 = same people) as an existing manga. The correct term would be amateur manga (アマチュア漫画).
>>
File: Vol2Ch11.png (645KB, 432x830px) Image search: [Google]
Vol2Ch11.png
645KB, 432x830px
>>134077934
Some characters from the other games make cameos. The grown-up tiger pet that's hiding near a town is in the comic, a few big bad appearances, probably nothing too bad. Monster recruitment is an important part of the game, and Monster Gramps takes care of them for you.
>>
>>134077347
It's very nice, but there isn't much to say about it.
>>
>>134078031
Do most people not realize that it's just some amateur work made by someone in their free time without any pay or why do they rate the art with the same criteria they use for licensed manga drawn by professionals with the help of assistants? The art in Bonfire NEET is godly compared to most amateur stuff.
>>
File: 21566638_p19.jpg (233KB, 763x537px) Image search: [Google]
21566638_p19.jpg
233KB, 763x537px
>>134078129
And here I thought it got suddenly very /a/-related when this happened.
>>
>>134078075
This is wrong on multiple levels. First off, 同人 (doujin) refers to "同じ趣味や志をもった人、仲間、集団ないし共同体のことである。"(from Wikipedia). If you can't read Japanese, this says the same thing on the English page: "a group of people or friends who share an interest, activity, hobbies, or achievement."

What does that mean? Doujin are just groups of amateurs. Doujinshi 同人誌 (shi/誌 being the character for magazine, etc.) are works made by amateurs. Those works can be manga, which are simply cartoon drawings in story form. Regardless of whether it's based on existing work or not, manga made by amateurs is doujinshi.
>>
>>134078270
I stand corrected. Then, does the name come from the fact that most doujin are made by circles/clubs for conventions like Comiket?
>>
>>134078457
Yeah, it basically comes from the assumption that published manga are made by one person and his/her assistants who all do it as a job, whereas when amateurs make stuff, they have to do it together to actually get it done, and it has to be out of a shared interest and passion
>>
File: 1446163404190.png (47KB, 373x534px) Image search: [Google]
1446163404190.png
47KB, 373x534px
>>134078075
What the fuck are you talking about. Doujin is self-published work i.e. without a publisher. 同人 means fucking Circle -your groups and clubs etc. 誌 means document/magazine. And no, running amateur through google translate to get アマチュア (A-MA-CHU-A) then sticking it next to 誌 does not make it 'correct' much less an acceptable term to the elevens.
inb4
>b-but they call circles 'サークル'
Yes but Doujin is a more general term encompassing Circles and other such groups geared toward some interest.
>b-but those dow-jeans go to those printing shops to print their 'サークル漫画', then wouldn't that mean that they're being published by that printing shop chain/company?
No you fucking autist, they still decide everything themselves such design, editing, marketing, and all that shit that established publishers do.

Is this really the current level of /a/?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.