[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy can easily beat Saitama.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1448520143680.jpg (911KB, 1280x962px) Image search: [Google]
1448520143680.jpg
911KB, 1280x962px
This guy can easily beat Saitama.
>>
Deadpool can't beat Saitama.
>>
>>134074558

The Spot is massively underrated, even by western comic writers.

It's more like his creators will forget he even exists rather than he could take down anyone.
>>
Get this powerlevel /co/ discussion off this board.
>>
Except the shockwave from hitting himself will probably kill the other guy unless he can make his whole body a spot.
>>
File: rideloli.jpg (44KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
rideloli.jpg
44KB, 450x600px
>>134074558
How you defeat a hole?
Just, fill it.
>>
File: yeeeeeaaaahhh______by_spikewible.jpg (909KB, 902x1039px) Image search: [Google]
yeeeeeaaaahhh______by_spikewible.jpg
909KB, 902x1039px
>>134074558
Have we even seen anyone with combat portal abilities in OPM?
>>
Saitama is basically invincible, redirecting a couple of hits wouldn't do much.
Then Saitama just bitchslaps this spotty dude into red mist.
>>
How to beat:
Pull a rope through some of his holes and tie it together with itself. Holy man is now stuck
>>
>>134074746
Pretty much. So many people get worked up over Saitama's power and they don't get that it's a satire on the thought process. He doesn't even beat everyone in one punch. People take it so literally. There's at least three people that he doesn't kill in one punch.

I wish people could dislike the OPM for legit reasons but everyone so far has just been spouting dumb bullshit. You could talk about the translation for the show and how it's lost some of the meaning, how disjointed the world seems, or how you're really not sure how the story is going to keep it's momentum. But no just keep bringing up "le hole man".
>>
>>134074558
Spot is fucking Jojo-tier enemy
>>
>>134076094
>see someone write one sentence
>type multiple paragraphs about how super duper mad he is
>>
File: 1420078725243.png (76KB, 553x546px) Image search: [Google]
1420078725243.png
76KB, 553x546px
>>134074558
ANIME JA NAI
>>
>>134076266
Except it's about many sentences from many people and this probably won't be the last they write about it. I'd guess they were holding that in and it would've come out eventually.
>>
>>134076094
he's beaten all of them with his "serious punch"

he has hit people a few times with weaker attacks beforehand just to see how strong they are
>>
Could Saitama beat D?
>>
>>134076094
>So many people get worked up over Saitama's power and they don't get that it's a satire on the thought process.
We are trained as kids to like powerlevels. But eventually it is always bullshit and fundamentally part of growing up is to stop caring about that. "My hero can beat your hero", "My faction can beat your faction", all that are just children's games. What matters isn't how strong you are but WHY you fight. What are you fighting for and what your end game is. OPM is able to focus beyond power levels because Saitama renders it meangless, so we can discuss what makes a hero without also demanding that they be more powerful than whoever.
>>
Accelerator
Demonbane
Some random seacat bitch
Madara
Aizen
Giorno
Ajimu
Some badly written Type-Moon character
Homura

Pick one
>>
>>134077772
>Aizen
>Implying Bleach is strong
Bleachfag please
>>134077733
>The Saitama is a gag character meme
When will it end?
>>
saitama is a satire piece of shit bs character designed for "POWER MUCHLEVEL" discussion. Its downright amazing how ironically unfunny bullshit like this gets great animation off the bat but series that do deserve it are shat on and we have to downright beg for it. Fuck opm based off its childish antics and watch as people talk about how "meaningful." it is and how its a great series
>>
>>134074558
Did the author of this read hunter a hunter?
>>
>>134077733
> We are trained as kids to like powerlevels.
Are you pulling this out of your ass or are you legitimately retarded? As a kid I loved to see two guys beating one another in a fistfight ending in a close-call. Nobody likes power-levels, not even kids. The solely expection are Japanese nation and retarded people.
>>
>>134074664
he's too easily ovepower. he's worse than superman. and there barely any good superman stories unless they are diving in the "being a different species" or they have to create something like fucking doomsday.
>>
>>134078930
>Nobody likes power-levels, not even kids.
Then you are ignoring the power level discussions that exist across multiple media. The idea that good guys always win = good guys are more powerful = if my guys are stronger than your guys it means my guys are more good and superior.

And this leads to VS threads. Everywhere.
>>
>>134074558
It's the unstoppable force vs immovable object argument. In this case Saitama would win because his body is stronger than his punches, the shockwave would probably do some bullshit like tear the fabric of reality apart, causing Spot to die.
>>
>>134074558
The thing about Saitama punching himself is that he never punches as hard as he can (which is why he sometimes doesn't defeat someone with one punch, though he's never punched his hardest to defeat anyone), and thus never punches so hard that it would kill him if he punched himself, only the one he tries to punch, since they're that much weaker than him.
>>
File: Images.jpg (10KB, 166x304px) Image search: [Google]
Images.jpg
10KB, 166x304px
>>134077825
>I can control all 5 senses
>that is if you can even stand near me without you suffocating from my presence alone
>oh and on top of that you can't even see me because i'm a ghost.
>not strong.
>>
File: 8b1.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
8b1.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>>134079490
>and on top of literally all that I can't die anymore.
>i'm literally immortal.
>>
>>134078930
>The solely expection are Japanese nation and retarded people.
You are literally retarded yourself.
>>
>>134076094
>There's at least three people that he doesn't kill in one punch.

the only people who survived some of his punches (garou and boros for example) were people he wasn't trying to kill right away
he didn't want to kill garou and he wanted to give boros a good fight
>>
>>134074558
Just punch him in one of the many tiny spots, not the big obvious hole.
>>
>>134079524
>>134079490
He's already dead. He lost to begin with. Go join him.
>>
>>134078451
>Did the author of this read hunter a hunter?
The Spot is a comicbook villian created in the 80's.
>>
>>134076170
Sticky finger
>>
>>134079968
They move and change shape, and they aren't confined to his body so he can put them anywhere.
>>
>>134074558
That guy reminds me of THAT manga.
>>
File: file.png (335KB, 565x306px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
335KB, 565x306px
spot can literally be defeated with rope
>>
Could he just grab the edge of a hole and rip?
>>
>>134079490
>lmao AoE
>Implying being "inmortal" on bleach means you can't be killed by thing in other manga
>Chad and the telephone pole.jpg
>>
>>134074558
Didn't Daredevil manage to beat him even in his powered-up Coyote form?

Like this >>134081340
>>
File: 1.jpg (236KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
236KB, 834x1200px
>>134074558
>>
>>134081208
Then punch him faster so he doesnt has time to relocate them
>>
>>134074664

I like The Spot myself, seems like someone who would actually be pretty threatening if he utilized his ability well but the writers don't seem to know what to do with him. I liked his last issue of Amazing Spider Man, I think it might've been during BND he had a large story arc.

I'm on /co/ right?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.