[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matahachi is the genetic origin of NTR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 19 (2).jpg (100KB, 728x1071px) Image search: [Google]
19 (2).jpg
100KB, 728x1071px
Matahachi is the genetic origin of NTR
>>
>read well drawn comic
>in a horrible downscale riddled with artifacts

Well done, OP. You cropped off the mangafox disclaimer. Surely nobody will be able to tell that the quality of this image is as bad as it is.
>>
>>134053516
I couldn't stand that bitch
>>
>>134053516
Nah, Vagabond isn't even that old.

I could see this ending within 100 chapters. Not sure how much post-Kojiro we are going to get but I don't think we need to see the entirety of Musashi's life, considering this isn't how he lived anyways.
>>
>>134053759
so did you post this because you finally stopped using mangafox or something?
Vagabond's first volumes weren't scanned on your fancy 2015 ultra laser hack scanners you 12 year old
>>
>>134053516
Wait is that a manga adaptation of Musashi? The book is very entertaining and I loved it, is this any good?
>>
>>134054027
Yeah, Vagabond is really good. Both the novel Musashi and this manga aren't a factual account of his life though. So don't expect a nice history lesson.

Inoue's art is especially good.
>>
>>134053914
You have a point but like me tell you this, if Takezo was the one banging everyone in sight Nisekoi would be about a highschooler raising 10 kids.

Also, Musashi deserves an extra tankoubon of comfy marriage to Otsu with a cute daughteru as he teaches the Niten-ryƫ style at his dojo. After all the shit he's been through it's the least he can get.

Ideal world he gets a loli apprentice as compensation for shota dickrider gluming on to his bitch for the entire series
>>
>>134054129
>His 70-man slaying was historically him running past archers, musketeers, and swordsmen to kill 12-year old Yoshioka Matashichiro
>>
>>134054129
Yeah I know that, even the end of the book somehow impljes be dies way before his actual time.
I know of Vagabond for a logn time due to being on /a/ but have somehow never made this connection. Picked up.
>>
File: daughteru.jpg (257KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
daughteru.jpg
257KB, 800x1201px
>>134054289
Its ongoing and Inoue likes taking breaks. It was on a pretty long hiatus awhile back.
>>134054164
>tfw only daughteru in series killed herself
>>
>>134054369
I wanted "I kill you and now get yandere daughteru" to come out of this arc but no
>>
>>134053516
I made it to the part where Matahachi's mom died. After everything I've seen, it's clear that all the misfortune that's affected the principal characters is his fault. Why is Matahachi such a fucking shit? And he fucking cheats on Otsu and gets butthurt when Otsu turns out to be in love with Musashi? Fuck him.
>>
>>134054696
He is a person born with ambition but no talent.
>>
>>134054369
She killed herself?! When?!
>>
>>134054757
Its implied in 265. Obviously since there was no medical supplies, Kohei bled out and died when Musashi left him like that. The girl took her life because she couldn't bear going on. Kohei was the only one who gave a shit about her.
>>
File: 031.png (1MB, 1950x1400px) Image search: [Google]
031.png
1MB, 1950x1400px
>>134054851
>>134054757
and its implied again when she shows up when Musashi is remembering the dead
>>
File: holo.png (285KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
holo.png
285KB, 1024x576px
>>134054851
>>134054883
Fuck...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.